Photo
- - - - -

What would you ask / say to Amy if you could?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 W1nEh0use

W1nEh0use

We only said goodbye with words ....

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:17 AM

I've thought about this long and hard .... and I still don't know! LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Dido will kill you!"

#17 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:05 PM

I think I will have some much things to tell her <3

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#18 tselekoglu

tselekoglu

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:33 PM

I'm not sure, my thoughts can change completely tomorrow. But now, I know what I'd say. ''Amy, can you sing cool ''Our Day Will Come'' to me? Bcoz I wanna hear that song by mature voiced Amy Winehouse, I really wonder. And I thank you so much for all the music you've given to world, even we are in that cruel pop music period. I'm eternally grateful to you, diva!'', I'd say. :)
Posted Image
16 letters, 3 words, 5 syllables, 1 woman, a big talent;

Amy Jade Winehouse :missyou:

My Amy Fan Page >> http://www.facebook.com/BritLioness

My Tumblr >> http://winehouseanddelrey.tumblr.com/

#19 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:17 PM

Me as the Amy and all the fans have a lot to say to her, i do not know that I'd said to her when they met in real life,probably I would have just lost his head, in general, i would like to tell her that I am grateful for her voice and music that I listen with great pleasure, i would have told her about the impact it has had on me listening to her songs, i would have told her about her angelic voice by which for many years gave me strength and hope, soothed me, helping me to relax a minute and forget.
in general, "AMY you best!" >:-)

#20 LucyGoose

LucyGoose

Think love and wear a smile...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 09:36 PM

I'd tell her to "Fuck the haters and keep being yourself!" and of course, "We love you!"

#21 prettymaryk

prettymaryk

distractionless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 02:10 AM

I'd tell her she's beautiful, and to never forget it... and to love herself. And that she is loved.

#22 Juan19

Juan19

RIP AmyWinehouse. We miss you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 05:30 AM

I would also tell her thank you for everything she's has given us in her music carrer, and that we will never remembe her by the negative image the media gave her! That to us she was a talented, unique, rare, beautiful girl!

Now that she's no longer here with us, I would like to tell her that she will always be in our hearts and minds! I really hope she hears us or sees this from heaven!

#23 Juan19

Juan19

RIP AmyWinehouse. We miss you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 05:30 AM

I would also tell her thank you for everything she's has given us in her music carrer, and that we will never remembe her by the negative image the media gave her! That to us she was a talented, unique, rare, beautiful girl!

Now that she's no longer here with us, I would like to tell her that she will always be in our hearts and minds! I really hope she hears us or sees this from heaven!

#24 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:25 AM

wish that i had spoken to her about 'tears dry on their own' - i would have quoted some of the lyrics and everything - i didn't appreciate that song until this summer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users