78 replies to this topic

#16 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:08 AM

Her death wasn't anyone's fault. she had no luck when it came to surrounding herself with good people but millions of people have that very same problem. Amy's death was inevitable ever since she started abusing. No prince in a shining armour had aything to do with her problems. Life is tough and we are all self=destructive, with or without help from others.

I think this is true.
When I am depressed about Amys passing, my husband says l cant believe she even made it to 27, was on a mission each day. Etc. Nobody l know could have helped except for her as painful as it is ....

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#17 AMYstery

AMYstery

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:12 PM

When did Blake go behind bars?

In june after a burglary at the beginning of the year, he was still addicted to heroin in this 2010 interview 8-/ :
[vbtube]u91Y4WGcVDY[/vbtube]

#18 cez

cez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:37 PM

They were a good couple, I can't disagree.

#19 willxy

willxy

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 01:00 PM

I think this is true.
When I am depressed about Amys passing, my husband says l cant believe she even made it to 27, was on a mission each day. Etc. Nobody l know could have helped except for her as painful as it is ....

I wouldn't go that far. It doesn't take much to take you mind off your issues. If she met at least one cool person outside of the toxic environment she was in, she could have have been slightly more motivated to deal with her addiction. What I was trying to say was that we all live shitty lives and most things are kinda out of our control. Obviously, she was addiction-prone, but with a bit more luck she would've been able to get through it. Life is random and miserable, though. Most times, we have no luck when we need it the most...

#20 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:14 AM

thanku w!!!But, respecting ur world view, l would go even furtherbecause my world view is that my destiny is in my hands.I command my ship.There is NOTHING random in My world...No coincidences, no lucky strikes.I dictate my future. Heaven is inside my heart, not out in the clouds.This is true peace, and l wish Amy would Have found it.quickerShe did Not.need Any outside validationHad.nothing.to prove ,,,,,I also wish she had REAL human beings around herNot sick hungry thirsty bastards. XO.

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#21 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

One I wish I never played...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:50 PM

Note that I don't speak English. I'm from Canada. Sorry it's not perfect.

I don't hate Blake. If he was the star, is that Amy would have hated. Together they were well and they loved each other.

Why everyone says that the tabloids lied about Amy but what was written on Blake was true? I think the media has destroyed the reputation of this man. As they did for Amy. He was a victim too, with many problems.

We can not judge Blake. He really loved his wife and I don't think he took advantage of the money. Amy knew him well and she knew how to defend.

#22 xxGodisLovexx

xxGodisLovexx

Psalm 46:10

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:47 AM

Yeah, I remember that interview. Blake seemed really in love and polite as well, but it's sad because he was kind of resigned. He thought Amy and him could be together no more. It was their biggest mistake: Amy didn't love Reg and Blake didn't love that woman. Things would have been really different if they had stayed together.
It breaks my heart anytime I think about it. They didn't deserve so much pain.

Honestly i do think the same as well. They loved each other very much, I can't judge Blake i didn't know the guy If he was such a terrible guy Amy would of done it herself and called him out.done deal. Get's on my nerves when people bash him out. You don't know the story don't judge.
They were both in love and obviously they both had their everyday problems
I do also believe they could of made it in the long run
But things just got in the way. I do believe Amy always and will forever loved Blake if you see in the Belgrade concert she is crying and it's not for Reg (sorry) .

It's true they didn't deserve all this pain.
none whats so ever.

But at the End i will Always Love Amy
no matter what decisions she made or whatever she's done
that made me go "That's Amy for You"!
I always had her Back . Always wished her well and happiness and peace when she was in this crazy W O R L D.

but hope she's in Eternal peace and happy
and no longer in pain.

Miss You everyday Amy.

John 17:25-26 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

#23 marjolein

marjolein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:24 AM

Honestly i do think the same as well. They loved each other very much, I can't judge Blake i didn't know the guy If he was such a terrible guy Amy would of done it herself and called him out.done deal. Get's on my nerves when people bash him out. You don't know the story don't judge.
But things just got in the way. I do believe Amy always and will forever loved Blake if you see in the Belgrade concert she is crying and it's not for Reg (sorry) .

none whats so ever.

I always had her Back . Always wished her well and happiness and peace when she was in this crazy W O R L D.

and no longer in pain.

Miss You everyday Amy.

I would like to know how Blake's feeling now. Is he grieving for her, does he miss her? I also believe that he was in love with her in the beginning but in the end..I think he was using her, because of his addiction. Is he still in jail?

#24 xxGodisLovexx

xxGodisLovexx

Psalm 46:10

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:41 AM

Yeah he is till in jail i think he gets out in 2 years
lets see what happens when he gets out.

John 17:25-26 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

#25 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:57 AM

2 more years!! He will be a completely changed person...I do wish him wellx since he obviously loved Amy and she was in love with him until her death on July 23rd.also he has a child to raisex so l hope he goes awayWhere papparazzi can't follow themAnyways I dont hate this guy BlakeydeeblakeHe was the villain.in the Play.will not point my wings at Blake, whoever he is.I ... trust Amy's Heart/always will. XO

- Anais Nin 

#26 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:45 AM

This was just in todays news...

Amy Winehouse’s ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil has been ordered to pay just £1 at a proceeds of crime hearing.

Fielder-Civil, 29, was jailed for 32 months last year for burglary and possession of an imitation firearm.

Police found Xbox consoles, a DVD player, jewellery and other items in the boot of the car he was in.

Leeds crown court was told he made around £3,500 from the offences, but ordered Civil, of Sleaford, Lincs, to pay a nominal sum of £1 after hearing his “bank accounts appear to be empty”.

http://www.mirror.co...d-to-pay-679963
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#27 amyisthebest

amyisthebest

his message was brutal,the delivery was kind

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:06 PM

I also believe, if they had stayed together that Amy was still alive now. Even he have his bad things, he always loved Amy and never left her side, was with her on every performance. From the moment he went to jail, you can see how she was going down and every performance on stay get more and more worse. It"s a pity, but too late now. I feel sorry for both of them

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

none whats so ever.

and no longer in pain.

Miss You everyday Amy.

I totally agree with you , snow, she still had much pain about Blake and not Reg. Any way , where was Reg, when Amy began her come-back tour? At her very first concert after years , he even was not there to support her!! If she would still be with Blake that time, He would be right by her side on the first row, in Belgrade! I find it very small-minded, if people believe all the bad things about Blake, and justify all the bad things about Amy. And Reg also didn't treath her so well, in the beginning, he was still together with her previous girlfriend, and started allready to hurt Amy"s feelings with that. There are picture from the time she went to his father, crying out to him, about that. So, please, do not judge anybody, only on what the tabloids write!

#28 tselekoglu

tselekoglu

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:19 PM

Is blake still in prison?
Posted Image
16 letters, 3 words, 5 syllables, 1 woman, a big talent;

Amy Jade Winehouse :missyou:

My Amy Fan Page >> http://www.facebook.com/BritLioness

My Tumblr >> http://winehouseanddelrey.tumblr.com/

#29 what'sinsideher

what'sinsideher

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:00 PM

And Reg also didn't treath her so well, in the beginning, he was still together with her previous girlfriend, and started allready to hurt Amy"s feelings with that. There are picture from the time she went to his father, crying out to him, about that. So, please, do not judge anybody, only on what the tabloids write!

You do realize you're judging Reg based on what the tabloids have written about him, right? I agree we shouldn't judge Blake based on tabloid stories but we shouldn't judge Reg based on those either.

"Anyone who sings a tune so sweet is passin' by..."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#30 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:08 PM

I totally agree with you , snow, she still had much pain about Blake and not Reg. Any way , where was Reg, when Amy began her come-back tour? At her very first concert after years , he even was not there to support her!! If she would still be with Blake that time, He would be right by her side on the first row, in Belgrade! I find it very small-minded, if people believe all the bad things about Blake, and justify all the bad things about Amy. And Reg also didn't treath her so well, in the beginning, he was still together with her previous girlfriend, and started allready to hurt Amy"s feelings with that. There are picture from the time she went to his father, crying out to him, about that. So, please, do not judge anybody, only on what the tabloids write!

Didn't you just do the same thing with Reg?
I didn't know Blake was in prison for so long, I don't know why I thought he was coming out this March. 32 months is a loooong time. Wonder if he'll sort himself out.

edit: scratch that first part, only now see whatsinsideher already pointed it out. :livid:

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users