• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#46 October Song

October Song

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:15 PM

@ancre : I thought he was already released. I think he's in rehab now right? Well, maybe I'm wrong ! But he did not become a councilor or something like that?

I think the drugs counselling role involves working with other prisoners within the prison. The article below states that he'd been in custody from early June 2011 so the 32 months will have been running from that point. With full parole entitlement (16 months off the sentence for good prison behaviour), he'll be due for release in early December of this year. Last time he was released on parole (relating to the assault and attempt to pervert conviction), he broke the conditions and was sent back to serve out the full term I think.

By the way, the sentence seems rather lenient. He had at least one previous conviction (and associated prison term) for violence and was in possession of a firearm. The firearm was fake but the law allows no distinction between fake/real and loaded/unloaded firearms used to intimidate, threaten or extort and conviction of such carries a mandatory 5 year sentence. In this case, the court appears to have accepted that the firearm was not actually taken onto the crime scene, hence a separate and lesser 'possession' charge. The sentence still seems lenient though given Blake's previous record.

Anyway, all the details are in this article

http://www.dailymail...-32-months.html

#47 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

One I wish I never played...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:43 AM

[MENTION=2949]October Song[/MENTION] : Thank you for this information. Now things are clear. I hope he will be free for good and he will respect what he has to comply.

I fall in love everyday !
Not with people, but with situations...

Posted Image

#48 dunkinz

dunkinz

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:08 AM

has sarah (blake's current gf) born their child? I think one of the reason amy's world torn apart was knowing sarah & blake expecting their child. all amy's dream of was having a child... :'( so sad.

is this https://twitter.com/#!/BlakeFielder Blake's official twitter?
there are many photos from blake's high school moment and photos with amy too.
You're wondering now, what to do.. Now you know this is the end.
You're wondering how, you will pay for the way you misbehaved.

I will love you forever Amy Jade x

#49 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:33 AM

has sarah (blake's current gf) born their child? I think one of the reason amy's world torn apart was knowing sarah & blake expecting their child. all amy's dream of was having a child... :'( so sad.

They had a son named Jack sometime around the end of May of last year. About three weeks before Amy did Belgarde.

Here's an article with a little more info...
http://www.tvthrong....-agony-revealed
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#50 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:38 PM

is this https://twitter.com/#!/BlakeFielder Blake's official twitter?
there are many photos from blake's high school moment and photos with amy too.

It looks like! How did you do to see the photos? You follow him? I can't do it says it's blocked.

Here's an article with a little more info...
http://www.tvthrong.co.uk/amy-wineho...agony-revealed

Thank you Uno. This woman seems very understandable. And poor Amy. I'm pretty sure those two would be put back together later. If you ask me, it was only a matter of time. I would have liked it (as long as they get better).

Posted Image

#51 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:42 PM

I wonder if Amy would still be alive if she hadn't met Blake....
http://img.dailymail...207_468x713.jpgrare photo of them in 2005

i dont think it is as simple as that.

amy was an alcoholic.

wasnt she drinking long before blake?

#52 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:07 PM

amy was an alcoholic.

You know, I had the same discussion with my mother yesterday. She said that according to her, Blake was responsible for Amy's death. I don't agree. It's true, things got worse after marriage, but Amy has always had an addictive personality and she has often said. At 16 -17 -18 it was alcohol and weed. Their love was unhealthy in some way, but it was real love, that I do not doubt it. I never thought for one second that Blake was with Amy for money. Ever. And like you said, it's not that simple. Amy had other problems (bulimia, annorexie, self-injury - it has experienced in nine years ...) that have nothing to do with Blake. Moreover, in the music industry, many, even a lot of celebrities developing adictions then, if it had not been with Blake, is that it would have been a matter of time before the world of music makes Amy dependent?

I think these are not questions that can be answered, because in life nothing is ever that simple. Things are what they are. Amy has lived this life because nothing happens without a reason and she had to live it to understand some things. Addiction is full of disadvantages but I can ensure that people dependent, are munderstand things that other people will never understand.

I don't mean to insult anyone, but addiction is a whole other world. Until we have ever lived, it is difficult to understand completely.
Annuler les modifications

Posted Image

#53 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:08 PM

amy was an alcoholic.

I don't think she was..

Even with my count..can't see his page..anyway I don't too.

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#54 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:01 PM

I don't think she was..

In 2005, she went through a period of drinking...

http://en.wikipedia....i/Amy_Winehouse

It is also wrote several autobiographical books. At 16, she started smoking pot and drinking. At the age of 18, Mitch was thinking it was a bit too much but he didn't think it was a big deal because she was young. With Alex Clare, she drank and already admitted to being violent with him ​​when she was drunk. Things got worse when she and Blake were separated first. But she drank because of depression and to get the shock. She did not drink because of Blake. She drank because she was sad. This is normally what people do with an adictive personality. So with regard to alcohol, I think Blake wasn't involved at all. Even when Amy stopped hard drugs, she has not ceased to drink.

Posted Image

#55 dunkinz

dunkinz

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:37 AM

It looks like! How did you do to see the photos? You follow him? I can't do it says it's blocked.

Yes I followed him and he (out of the blue) accepted me.

Thanks Uno for the article! I just wish them the best..
You're wondering now, what to do.. Now you know this is the end.
You're wondering how, you will pay for the way you misbehaved.

I will love you forever Amy Jade x

#56 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:55 AM

I follow him, too, but never noticed that he accepted me or anything?! I can see the things he posts though.
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#57 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:21 AM

You know, I had the same discussion with my mother yesterday. She said that according to her, Blake was responsible for Amy's death. I don't agree. It's true, things got worse after marriage, but Amy has always had an addictive personality and she has often said. At 16 -17 -18 it was alcohol and weed. Their love was unhealthy in some way, but it was real love, that I do not doubt it. I never thought for one second that Blake was with Amy for money. Ever. And like you said, it's not that simple. Amy had other problems (bulimia, annorexie, self-injury - it has experienced in nine years ...) that have nothing to do with Blake. Moreover, in the music industry, many, even a lot of celebrities developing adictions then, if it had not been with Blake, is that it would have been a matter of time before the world of music makes Amy dependent?

I think these are not questions that can be answered, because in life nothing is ever that simple. Things are what they are. Amy has lived this life because nothing happens without a reason and she had to live it to understand some things. Addiction is full of disadvantages but I can ensure that people dependent, are munderstand things that other people will never understand.

I don't mean to insult anyone, but addiction is a whole other world. Until we have ever lived, it is difficult to understand completely.
Annuler les modifications

i also do not agree that blake should be held partly responsible for amys death.

also these pictures look private of blake - are these out in the public domain or taken from his twitter/fb?

#58 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:09 AM

i also do not agree that blake should be held partly responsible for amys death.

also these pictures look private of blake - are these out in the public domain or taken from his twitter/fb?

I think the pictures were taken from his twitter account. @dunkinz -thank you for posting the pictures, but Blake's twitter is private, I'm not sure he would be happy with his pictures being posted on a public forum. I think we should respect his privacy, perhaps it's better if you remove them.

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#59 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:27 AM

I think the pictures were taken from his twitter account. @dunkinz -thank you for posting the pictures, but Blake's twitter is private, I'm not sure he would be happy with his pictures being posted on a public forum. I think we should respect his privacy, perhaps it's better if you remove them.

It's true. thank you very much [MENTION=1136]dunkinz[/MENTION]. But his privacy is important too. :)

Posted Image

#60 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:05 PM

[MENTION=1136]dunkinz[/MENTION]. Thank you for the pics - I love the Amy one. Maybe you could re-post them in Random Chat part of the forum that is private and not visible for the "outside world", not-AWF? Just a proposal.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users