#121 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:39 AM

Just noticed this video on Youtube ...

Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#122 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:40 PM

aw thanks for making me sad again!

#123 ILoveAmyWinehouse

ILoveAmyWinehouse

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:11 AM

Just noticed this video on Youtube ...

Thanks for sharing! It is heart breaking, but I would love to visit Amy in her last resting place. I miss her everyday.

Life is like a pipe, & I'm a tiny penny rolling up the walls inside. - Amy Winehouse "back to black"
Amy Jade Winehouse in my heart, mind, and ears FOREVER my lioness.

#124 scottsimpson16

scottsimpson16

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:44 PM

I paid my tributes to her house in Camden Square, I went to Prowse Place too, but that was a very very dark time for Amy, although she loved Camden to bits, it was her stomping ground :)

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

That video is heartbreaking :(

#125 Kristinaz

Kristinaz

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:59 PM

Mitch has told : "The ashes is near to the monument" It's enough to me ! :heart:

Sorry to bump an old topic but when/where did he say this?

Also for anyone who has gone were the reports true did anyone see a plot with a single rose? I was looking into this and a book I found claims the plot is close to the office so guards can keep a watchful eye on it. My cousin was a huge fan more so then me and we're planning a trip to London and we'll prob stop by and see Amy so was just wanted to find out as much as I could bout it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amy winehoouse, cemetery, grave, london

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users