16 replies to this topic

#16 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:30 PM

Hahaha !! It's true. In fact, I think some celebrities (minority) have managed to live with fame. Most of them, however, have started in the music industry as an adult. Amy was very young, perhaps too much. I noticed that almost all, of course there are exceptions, but almost every star who started young person or child, have struggled to get by.

Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Miley Cyrus. I don't know about you, but I'm totally against child stars. This is not an element in which you can grow healthy. A 15 year old who is known around the world, which was the home school or correspondence that has never had a stable life, too busy traveling for concerts and in addition have millions of dollars in bank, it's clear (and normal) that is too much to endure.

macaulay culkin is a classic example of a child star where it went wrong.

it all about how much $$$ the parents can make for them at the end of the day.

#17 CreativeAmyCanuckerGal

CreativeAmyCanuckerGal

" I said No, No, No "

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:46 PM

Interesting topic, and I agree with what's been said mostly by all. Amy at times, didn't handle things well, and that is understandable as when you are in a public career, things go along with it, good, bad, other.... Like in racing or any other career, that has high stress/pressure, pathway to fame....you go into it knowing what the potentials are, the temptations, etc. It's sad that at some point, some get themselves at a complete loss and never recover, while others try on/off and some just leave the building and start things anew , with a different path and never look back. Amy did the best she could with what she knew bewst and how she thought was the best way to cope. I for one, would not like the constant barrage of media, etc. If you are to go into a career that is highly public with the potential for fame, prepare yourself well, educate yourself in ALL the aspects, try to steer clear of bad stuff, and if ever youfind yourself about to lose grips, then that is the time to leave it behind and seek elsewhere to where you will be truly happy without the negativity and be a more contented person and the better for it .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users