49 replies to this topic

#31 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

One I wish I never played...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:08 PM

When I first came across this video, I thought I was onto something, I thought "oh my god, Amy has essentially just admitted she's with Nas, because we ALL know his date of birth and that song!". I thought i'd uncovered a huge secret, but then I found it weird that nobody else picked up on it (on this forum for example), or in the press...
So now I have doubts...how hard is it to find Alex's birthday??!!

Really hard. I searched in English, French and even Spanish. All I have found is the year 1986. The first time I saw the video I also found it strange but I didn't yet know the Naz excistance so I didn't make a connection but I couldn't believe that Alex had the same birthday. And her look ...she definitely hid something.

I fall in love everyday !
Not with people, but with situations...

Posted Image

#32 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:55 AM

Yeah - I have been looking for Alex's birthday everywhere as well. I am sure I haven't missed anything when this video came around and I am sure that nobody else picked up on it, which I still think is very strange, and confusing. Also, I think it's strange that I can't find Alex's birth date anywhere. Seriously - what's going on? He's an artist, his info should be around somewhere. I actually thought I was the only one who couldn't find any information on this guy, but now it's getting more obvious that nobody can find it - which confuses the heck out of me. Now, I might be paranoid but it almost seems like this guy is hiding something.

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

#33 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:32 AM

Now, I might be paranoid but it almost seems like this guy is hiding something.

Yeah, his date of birth to begin with!! :P

#34 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:53 PM

yay

soon, birdies, one of us will stumble upon the truth

if u see something, ,,,, check it out ,,,,,there is a mystery about to be solved!

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#35 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:46 PM

if u see something, ,,,, check it out ,,,,,there is a mystery about to be solved!

This sounds like the beginning of a detective novel ;)

#36 TBR

TBR

I still wonder 'bout the things you do

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:00 PM

I don't think there's any truth to Amy dating Nas, they were never really close. They became friendly through Salaam but I don't think there's any chance that it went further tbh. I think it's probably just Alex who she was with at the time of the video iirc. He's on twitter I think, you could try asking him for his birthday on there.

EDIT: I just checked and one of his friends wished him happy birthday on September 14th. :)

Edited by TBR, 09 May 2012 - 09:05 PM.

#37 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:36 AM

I don't think there's any truth to Amy dating Nas, they were never really close. They became friendly through Salaam but I don't think there's any chance that it went further tbh. I think it's probably just Alex who she was with at the time of the video iirc. He's on twitter I think, you could try asking him for his birthday on there.

EDIT: I just checked and one of his friends wished him happy birthday on September 14th. :)

Thank you!! Well I guess the mystery is solved then...:encouragement:

What is it about Amy and her attraction to men born on that day? hehe

#38 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:00 PM

Thanks u [MENTION=3013]TBR[/MENTION] :P

Posted Image

#39 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:22 AM

"one" only?
imho
this gets even more suspicious, and proves NOTHING!

unless his birthday was/is all over the web, i still dont believe it.
hopefully, there will be a better 'proof' somewhere other than 'twitter'. come on now.
x_x

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#40 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:12 PM

Oh, looks like the case has been reopened by Birdieava... hmm, you raise a good point. How do we find him on twitter so we can put this mystery to rest?

#41 StephanieL13

StephanieL13

I told you, I was trouble....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:57 PM

wait a tic everyone....

I recall, sure as anything, an interview with Amy I read where she says her boyfriend Alex has the same birthday as her. I don't believe Amy ever dated Nas. I will go searching and post it here ASAP

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

http://www.snmag.com...-Winehouse.html

this IS NOT the interview i meant but here is one reference

Lovebird, my beautiful bird.
Sung until one day she couldn't be heard.
Amy was the morning, now she's gone
She's reborn like Sarah Vaughn
In the sanctuary, she has found, birds surround
her sweet sound
And Amy flies in Paradise...
And Amy flies in Paradise

#42 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:28 PM

wait a tic everyone....

I recall, sure as anything, an interview with Amy I read where she says her boyfriend Alex has the same birthday as her. I don't believe Amy ever dated Nas. I will go searching and post it here ASAP

The more I read on this subject, the more I return to my original idea. I don't believe, if she says she has the same birthday as Alex,that she has date Nas. That's a lot of coincidences that is true, (having two friends who have the same birthday) but it's not impossible after all.Maybe their relationship (with her ​​and Alex) had just begun or that nothing was official yet. This could explain her reaction of surprise in the interview.

Posted Image

#43 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:30 PM

Very suspicious indeed. I wonder why there aren't many more people wishing him a happy birthday? It seems so odd. He's not an unknown friendless person you know. At least, that's what I think.

#44 TBR

TBR

I still wonder 'bout the things you do

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:52 PM

He didn't get many birthday wishes, presumably, because his birthdate isn't widely available, and he doesn't seem to have many of his real life friends on twitter. I don't think there's any great conspiracy or need to be suspicious; if she dated Nas the press would have been all over it at the time. It is a massive coincidence that September 14th comes up with all their birthdays but it's nothing more than a coincidence.

#45 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:25 PM

wait a tic everyone....

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

http://www.snmag.com...-Winehouse.html

this IS NOT the interview i meant but here is one reference

And Thank You for the interview! Indeed, they share a birthday...I'm just gonna have to admit that she never secretly dated NAS !!*sigh* :concern:

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

The more I read on this subject, the more I return to my original idea. I don't believe, if she says she has the same birthday as Alex,that she has date Nas. That's a lot of coincidences that is true, (having two friends who have the same birthday) but it's not impossible after all.Maybe their relationship (with her ​​and Alex) had just begun or that nothing was official yet. This could explain her reaction of surprise in the interview.

If this is January 2007, then I think she had already been with him for a few months (at least 6), as she gets back together with Blake around March/April 2007. I remember reading somewhere that her and Alex dated for about a year.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

He didn't get many birthday wishes, presumably, because his birthdate isn't widely available, and he doesn't seem to have many of his real life friends on twitter. I don't think there's any great conspiracy or need to be suspicious; if she dated Nas the press would have been all over it at the time. It is a massive coincidence that September 14th comes up with all their birthdays but it's nothing more than a coincidence.

Thanks again TBR for being the first to crack the case witht he twitter reference. You're right, if she had dated Nas, I certainly would not have been the first to 'uncover the secret', especially as she had all those papz posted in front of her house 24/7!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users