Photo
- - - - -

WEird questions - continuation - Camden lioness etc.

q&a questions

• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#181 LRock10288

LRock10288

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

Another Q - do you know the stories of Amy's rings (some of them are pictured on the pix below)? Which occasion was marked by this V-shaped one? Did Amy and Blake had wedding rings and how did they look like?

http://www2.pictures...QXBkwqZsSAl.jpg

http://www4.pictures...J_i8o2TmTil.jpg

Don't know how girlfriend ever did ANYTHING with those nails, but more power to her! :)

I have to trim mine about once per week, or I may as well have no hands :P

#182 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

Don't know how girlfriend ever did ANYTHING with those nails, but more power to her! :)

I have to trim mine about once per week, or I may as well have no hands :P

I know, right? I can't put my contacts in, I can't rub my eyes when I need to... it's a mess... I would love to be high maintenance cause looking lovely ain't a bad thing.
That's probably why she loved her cleaning gloves...

#183 Keight

Keight

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:19 AM

If it wasn't for Dubai, would Amy have drank at Belgrade? I mean I've watched the Dubai videos plenty of times and I thought she sounded EXACTLY like she did in Brazil, but the sound was off in almost every video which makes me think the official story (Technical difficulties) was true. This comment on one of the videos also backs that up: "I was there! I was in the front and she wasn't bad. The sound was CRAP , the sax was way to high. and she wasn't drunk at all! She sang well and it was the promoter's fault ! I enjoy every bit of this concert ! Haters going to hate !"

Interesting how we don't hear a lot about how Amy looked healthy in Dubai and also not much from those near the front!

at his side and drunk on pride
we wait for the blow

#184 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

From the sounds of it, she managed to stay pretty sober in Brazil and Dubai, which is probably why everyone (her family, her manager etc.) thought that she would be ok in the European tour...that's why I think it's too harsh for people to say that she couldn't possibly do the tour, because she did alright just a few months prior.

#185 ReneGH

ReneGH

Hoping to be some sort of artist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:25 AM

I have a question??? like in this picture http://www.lastfm.es... images/4375468 is that a tear on her eye?? is not the first time that I saw that, im kinda confused Amy has that tattoo? or just for this particular photo session.
:weirdo:
"I really write about situations that i have trouble, you know i mean, so I guess .. that's why i feel so quiet miserable" - Amy

Posted Image

#186 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:03 AM

I have a question??? like in this picture http://www.lastfm.es... images/4375468 is that a tear on her eye?? is not the first time that I saw that, im kinda confused Amy has that tattoo? or just for this particular photo session.

She drew it on after Blake overdosed while he was in prison ...

http://www.dailymail...n-overdose.html
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#187 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

Another Q - did Amy use to shop online for everyday stuff? How about bread etc.? Yeah, I know that there are many pix of Amy shopping for some small stuff like sweets, juices etc. but was it an exception or a rule? Were her bodyguards shopping for her ? How often she was out in town? And how about alcohol - can you buy it online in the UK?

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

I know, right? I can't put my contacts in, I can't rub my eyes when I need to... it's a mess... I would love to be high maintenance cause looking lovely ain't a bad thing.
That's probably why she loved her cleaning gloves...

But she had short nails on many pix - more practical to play the guitar :) Chic version wa for ceremonies and events though, as you said.
"I trust my instincts, and that’s what has got me where I am, y’know?" (Amy)

#188 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:37 PM

Yes you can buy alcohol online. Most of the major supermarkets deliver and will deliver alcohol. There are pictures of her doing a big shop with a trolley full off stuff at the supermarket so maybe she did that once a month or something?
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#189 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

One I wish I never played...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:11 PM

I have a question??? like in this picture http://www.lastfm.es/music/Amy+Wineh...images/4375468 is that a tear on her eye?? is not the first time that I saw that, im kinda confused Amy has that tattoo? or just for this particular photo session.

In Quebec, draw a tear on his face means that you killed someone. (This is a sign of street gangs) I was surprised when I saw Amy with this. I later learned that it can also mean that a loved one is dead or a loved one is in jail. But where I live, it's best to never draw a tear on your face, cause if a ''gangster'' notice, you're in trouble. :rolleyes:

I fall in love everyday !
Not with people, but with situations...

Posted Image

#190 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:26 PM

Bringing back this thread :)

I have a question. Do you have pix of Amy's birthday cakes/tortes - the ones she received when celebrating her birthday and maybe the cakes she offered to others (Dionne etc.)? I'd be grateful for your help. Thanx in advance.
"I trust my instincts, and that’s what has got me where I am, y’know?" (Amy)

#191 AmysAngel92

AmysAngel92

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:17 PM

The last few pages of this thread....

Posted Image
Posted Image

#192 ILoveAmyWinehouse

ILoveAmyWinehouse

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:45 AM

Great thread about weird questions! I've always been curious about Amy's breast implants. I thought she looked HOT in them (I know many think they were too big for her), but I liked it. Does anyone know how many CC's are in her implants and if they were silicone or saline? What was her bra size? I read it was DD but they look like a big C to me!

Life is like a pipe, & I'm a tiny penny rolling up the walls inside. - Amy Winehouse "back to black"
Amy Jade Winehouse in my heart, mind, and ears FOREVER my lioness.

#193 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:37 AM

Don't worry, you're not alone, Mitch liked them too.
I've read 32D...

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

I have a question. Do you have pix of Amy's birthday cakes/tortes - the ones she received when celebrating her birthday and maybe the cakes she offered to others (Dionne etc.)? I'd be grateful for your help. Thanx in advance.

Here's one, and I don't think I've ever seen it before
http://www.thesun.co...thday-bash.html

two in one, amy's party poppers
http://www.thesun.co...-Bromfield.html

Edited by allisost, 16 May 2013 - 02:43 AM.

#194 Uno

Uno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:23 AM

Here's a few ...

Her first birthday cake

Posted Image

Flowers and a birthday cake are delivered to Amy in 2008

Posted Image

This cake was also for her 2008 birthday, but she missed the party

Posted Image
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#195 Uno

Uno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:47 AM

I've seen the question pop up a few times about if Amy ever tried to learn how to drive. In Bryan Adams 'Exposed' book, he wrote about that experience in the caption for the picture that he took of her in his Land Rover ...

Posted Image

Amy Winehouse Revs Up ...

A close friend and frequent photography subject of Adams, Amy Winehouse visited him and his family over Christmas 2007 on the private Caribbean island of Mustique. One day was spent teaching Winehouse how to drive. "Luckily, the Land Rover had a hand brake," Adams says with a chuckle. "The concept of braking wasn't something that Amy could quite grasp."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: q&amp;a, questions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users