Photo
- - - - -

Meet up in Camden for Amy's birthday September 14th!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
124 replies to this topic

#31 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:47 PM

Yeah, would love to have you! Maybe some other time when we win the lottery =)
I will make sure we documentate the trip and make a fun thread with pictures & video's for you all!

My Statelotery payout tomorrow 10th. on my birthday . 7 days before i had some strange vision seeing sort of Monopolymoney with a large 7 in the middle . So i buyed a lottbill with the endnumber 7 ! .....Now i waith till tomorrow , who knows ?

#32 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:50 AM

My Statelotery payout tomorrow 10th. on my birthday . 7 days before i had some strange vision seeing sort of Monopolymoney with a large 7 in the middle . So i buyed a lottbill with the endnumber 7 ! .....Now i waith till tomorrow , who knows ?

Oh"! I'll keep my fingers crossed! Would love to have you with us on Amy's birthday, we would rock the city!

Posted Image

#33 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:56 AM

Who is comming for sur?
I really hope that I can come but not sur yet :o

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#34 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 02:40 PM

I'm not sure, by reading the post it seems that Little Mermaid is pretty sure.
tunisianswife and I are sure.
Mama_Haze & Nasha might come and also Tiny Penny might show up.

Just read this at Sam's facebook:

Sam Shaker
40 minutes ago ยท

September 14th (Should be Amy's 29th Birthday) this is the second birthday we are without her.
We will be remembering Amy @ Jazz after Dark please book in advance if you would like to be part of this occasion.

Would be fun is as many as possible could show up! =)

Posted Image

#35 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:44 PM

Those definitely going - can you pls PM me where you're staying? I can get there, but I need to sort somewhere to sleep! :)

I wanna do it as cheap as possible but obviously I don't want to stay in a shit hole!

#36 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:04 PM

Those definitely going - can you pls PM me where you're staying? I can get there, but I need to sort somewhere to sleep! :)

I wanna do it as cheap as possible but obviously I don't want to stay in a shit hole!

You got PM!

Posted Image

#37 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:23 PM

Fuck it, I'm gonna book today :) - I need an adventure!

#38 Nasha

Nasha

Amy Amy Amy...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:13 PM

I'm not sure, by reading the post it seems that Little Mermaid is pretty sure.
tunisianswife and I are sure.
Mama_Haze & Nasha might come and also Tiny Penny might show up.

Just read this at Sam's facebook:

Sam Shaker
40 minutes ago ยท

September 14th (Should be Amy's 29th Birthday) this is the second birthday we are without her.
We will be remembering Amy @ Jazz after Dark please book in advance if you would like to be part of this occasion.

Would be fun is as many as possible could show up! =)

Oh, I wanna come so badly !! Still working things out about making it possible, but apparently, it looks pretty good so far... Would really be great to finally meet some of you !!

@CHCHANEL, could you also please PM me where you're staying, so I can see if it works within my budget. King's Cross indeed seems like a good option for where to stay. It's so close to Camden ! I stayed in Camden during my latest stay in London (just came back today, actually), and I think I'll make a thread about the Camden/Amy part later (when I'll be able to upload the photos on my computer). But in short, I loved the neighbourhood, and it was great to stay so close to where Amy used to live (my hostel was a 15 minutes walk from Camden Square). But it was also quite emotional at times for me... Sometimes a little too emotional. Not sure if I'll do it again so soon...

Edited by Nasha, 15 August 2012 - 08:45 PM.

"I should just be my own best friend"

Amy Winehouse (1983-2011)

#39 moiraproject

moiraproject

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:19 PM

I would like to be there ... I really want ... I've got to ask for a vacation to my boss ...
moira

#40 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:54 AM

@Tiny Penny , do you think you can join us? It will be such an adventure!!

Fuck it, I'm gonna book today :) - I need an adventure!

Fuck yeah! We are going to have so much fun! I will spread my love and positive energy all over you guys! =)

Oh, I wanna come so badly !! Still working things out about making it possible, but apparently, it looks pretty good so far... Would really be great to finally meet some of you !!

@CHCHANEL, could you also please PM me where you're staying, so I can see if it works within my budget. King's Cross indeed seems like a good option for where to stay. It's so close to Camden ! I stayed in Camden during my latest stay in London (just came back today, actually), and I think I'll make a thread about the Camden/Amy part later (when I'll be able to upload the photos on my computer). But in short, I loved the neighbourhood, and it was great to stay so close to where Amy used to live (my hostel was a 15 minutes walk from Camden Square). But it was also quite emotional at times for me... Sometimes a little too emotional. Not sure if I'll do it again so soon...

Yay! Please come! I'll send you a PM! =)

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

I would like to be there ... I really want ... I've got to ask for a vacation to my boss ...

Yes! Please do! I had to ask for vacation too, but it wasn't a problem fortunately!
Good luck, hope you can join!

Posted Image

#41 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:27 PM

3 weeks to go! I would love to meet as many of you as possible! I'm so excited!

Posted Image

#42 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:35 PM

Shit. ent out today and forgot to book. Will get on it tomorrow and let you know :)

#43 Gracex

Gracex

Got me addicted, does more than any dick did

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationN Ireland

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:03 PM

Arghh I do wish I could go to Camden on Amy's birthday:( Could only get time off in October so I shall be visiting then! Already excited. Cannot wait to see all your pictures and videos and then get to go myself.

#44 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:04 PM

Shit. ent out today and forgot to book. Will get on it tomorrow and let you know :)

Yes, please do! I really look forward to seeing you. Did you call Sam? We need to book that table too!
Let me know if I can help!

Arghh I do wish I could go to Camden on Amy's birthday:( Could only get time off in October so I shall be visiting then! Already excited. Cannot wait to see all your pictures and videos and then get to go myself.

Aw, that's such a shame. Maybe next year you will be able =)

Posted Image

#45 paulh202

paulh202

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:30 PM

Well all booked in and train tickets sorted! not sure if my younger sisters going to be there as well but really looking forward to finally meeting some of you nice people in person, knowing Sam it should be a great night, and a thank you to chchanel for pushing this one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users