Photo
- - - - -

Most surprising/shocking thing from AMD?

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#121 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:25 AM

We discussed it here http://www.amywineho...-NAS&highlight=

I think the conclusion was no, Amy didn't date NAS...

#122 Yuni13eunice

Yuni13eunice

Yuni,Yuni,Yuni&Yuni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:08 PM

We discussed it here http://www.amywineho...-NAS&highlight=

I think the conclusion was no, Amy didn't date NAS...

They shared the same birthday and the interviewer asked her that she and her "boyfriend" have the same birthday... mmmmmmmm

#123 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:10 PM

They shared the same birthday and the interviewer asked her that she and her "boyfriend" have the same birthday... mmmmmmmm

It's Alex Clare.

#124 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:15 PM

read the whole thread, all the info is there :playful:

#125 TBR

TBR

I still wonder 'bout the things you do

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:41 PM

Hum..not sure. This is from 2005

She began to see Alex Clare in summer 2006 (which means that you're right for him), but even if she still see Blake, in 2006 they were never officially a couple. - so this is wrong - (April/May 2006 - Gets together with Blake Fielder-Civil)Their relationship began in 2005 and took over for the second time in 2007. This means that in 2005, she was not dating Chris or the guy of : Me & Mister Jones. Other evidence that confirms what I say, Amy took heroin with Blake for the first time in 2006 (shortly before 2007) and this bothered Alex who recognized a smell weird on her clothes. (so he knew she was still talking to Blake, even if they were together) and there are rumors that said that Amy cheated on Alex with Blake.

So in summary we have:

2005: Blake Fielder-Civil
Summer 2006: Alex Clare - but continued to see Blake.
March 2007: Back with Blake. Leaves Alex for him.

This leaves no place for Chris after 2005, and then convinces me that Rehab is about Blake.
(Which leaves 2004 and 2005 for seeing Chris and the guy from Me And Mr Jones.)

Amy was definitely with George early 2005, there's photos of Amy all over him and there were a few reports online about it. You're right about Blake in 2005 though, the book's completely mixed me up with dates haha, she saw Blake Summer 05 iirc and then March 07 onwards. I got the impression with Chris that she liked him pre-Frank and saw him casually and then maybe saw him properly late 05/early 06 but again, the book gave me that impression and it seems Mitch approximated and got a fair few things wrong.

#126 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

One I wish I never played...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:46 PM

I'm quite disappointed by this book. We don't learn much we didn't already know,

I liked the book but something bothered me almost every page. I knew from the start that the book was based on Amy's life by including the opinions of Mitch. But am I the only one who has noticed that there is not: I think, maybe, I guess ...

What I am trying to explain is that Mitch gives his opinions but leave no space for doubt. As if everything he said was the truth (but in fact it's only his personal opinions). Amy told me she wanted to stop the drug so it's true. I know she wanted to stop, but some of these times, I wonder if she did not say that to Mitch just for manipulate him. Mitchell also includes Blake in his book by explaining that most of the time, Amy was tired of him, she was ready to move on etc... but her behavior indicated the opposite so then again, perhaps that she told it to her father to calm him but that what she really thought was completely different. About the last tour, one day Amy didn't want to do it, the next day she wanted. Is it the pressure that made her change her mind? Mitch didn't ask? In addition, [MENTION=2686]Mrs. Jones[/MENTION] has found several errors that even the fans like us, wouldn't do. So the more I think about it, the more I think that the book is well written, but it lacks a bit of authenticity.

This is not entirely the fault of Mitch because he was only believe what Amy was saying. (This is slightly naive) But he writes in his book like if it was impossible that he is mistaken.

I fall in love everyday !
Not with people, but with situations...

Posted Image

#127 amyisthebest

amyisthebest

his message was brutal,the delivery was kind

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:13 PM

[MENTION=2838]Winehouse8327[/MENTION], you say the same thing that what I"m feeling after reading the book. Mitch just wrote down what he himself experienced, but I think if we know the real truth about everything that went on with Amy, then it would be a totally different book. Normaly, all the people, friends or not, that were around Amy at that time, could tell us more about what really was going on, and how she really felt about things like drugs, Blake, going on stage, and so on. Maybe we will never know, maybe we just have to wait for time , I'm sure if Blake should write a book about these years, it would sound totally different. Amy herself said in an interview that Blake didn't like all the attention all the time, and they had fights about that. I think if it was different and not the whole world was watching and critizise them , it would turn out much better for both of them. And I also think that is the big lesson Adele learnt from their story.

#128 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:35 PM

This is not entirely the fault of Mitch because he was only believe what Amy was saying. (This is slightly naive) But he writes in his book like if it was impossible that he is mistaken.

That's because he has a big ego and lacks insight. I also don't find what I've read in the book well-written. Strange, huh? (Perhaps it is well-edited.) But I didn't expect it to be either. Do you think that he wrote more about the events that took place rather than taking a psychological approach? I expected this too, that's why I haven't read it.

#129 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:41 PM

I'm sure if Blake should write a book about these years,

I wish he'd write a book if it's realistic. We would probably see an all different side of the story and photos never seen before, too. However, it's difficult with Mitch and the press, and if the act of writing a book can bring more judgment from others, I hope he takes the decision not to do so.

Posted Image

#130 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:43 PM

Well edited? Don't get me started! :livid:

#131 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:49 PM

^I would expect this from you. I was trying to be positive, haha. I thought the writing was typically dull and repetitive... again, I haven't read it in full, so you can be the expert there.

#132 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:49 PM

That's because he has a big ego and lacks insight. I also don't find what I've read in the book well-written. Strange, huh? (Perhaps it is well-edited.) But I didn't expect it to be either. Do you think that he wrote more about the events that took place rather than taking a psychological approach? I expected this too, that's why I haven't read it.

Indeed, he focuses more on the events and when it includes some psychological side, he talks about how he feels (how relatives of an addict feel) and not about what Amy lived. I think that was the purpose, by cons.

Posted Image

#133 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:14 PM

^I would expect this from you. I was trying to be positive, haha.

Oh no, I already have a reputation! :glee:

#134 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:29 PM

Oh no, I already have a reputation! :glee:

It could be worse... you could be me, the most annoying person on the forum. LOL I only noticed because I'm super aware of traits in others that I see in myself? I probably didn't phrase that right..

#135 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:20 PM

the most annoying person on the forum. LOL

Why you think you are ? :concern:

Posted Image