68 replies to this topic

#61 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:03 AM

:confused:WOW...I thought this was a forum about Amy -- You seem to just want people to hear about you --

This is an amazing post . I looked again to it . Indeed this is the Amy Winehouse forum . But this FIRST POST has NOTHING to do with Amy also . It looks like some orchestrated attack to ME personally . This HALLOWEENJACK is not interested in Amy anyhow . There's lots of nice information and beautiful pictures of Amy on this forum , but Haloweenjack picked up exclusively ME for reacting . Okay , i'm VERY PROUD you find me a more interesting person than Amy Haloweenjack . But let us know what you have up with Amy also . Is there anything from HER that you like ? .....Or will we see no other posts of you in future again ? ....Anyhow , have a nice day Halloweenjack . :-)

Edited by Johanna, 25 July 2012 - 12:51 PM.

#62 Johanna

Johanna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:33 PM

Hi Johanna, how have you been? Missed your lovely posts around the forum, did you see this thread?
http://www.amywineho...September-14th! Would love it if you and many others would join us in September to celebrate Amy's birthday, we would have alot of fun!

Thanks for this CHCHANEL . I have seen the thread but i think i can't be there i think . I do have no pass/papers for the U.K. you know . Have also not mutch money for traveling , but you never know what will happen to chanche that . When alive maybe i make it the next year , i will try . :-)

#63 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:59 PM

Thanks for this CHCHANEL . I have seen the thread but i think i can't be there i think . I do have no pass/papers for the U.K. you know . Have also not mutch money for traveling , but you never know what will happen to chanche that . When alive maybe i make it the next year , i will try . :-)

That's a shame. Would be fun to meet you one day! Maybe we'll see each other next time then :)

Posted Image

#64 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:31 AM

i know i am late to the party on this but i watched dingle last night.

just her voice and a guitar - We wont see that talent again round these parts for years - if ever.

she was straight and sober too - amazing. what a sweet girl underneath of all her troubles.

said it before and will say it again - she was a GENUIS.

#65 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:13 AM

:confused:WOW...I thought this was a forum about Amy -- You seem to just want people to hear about you --

This is your first post? Seriously?

Read the rules you accepted when you joined, please, or you will out of here as quickly as you came.

There are no excuses for this behaviour.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

This is an amazing post . I looked again to it . Indeed this is the Amy Winehouse forum . But this FIRST POST has NOTHING to do with Amy also . It looks like some orchestrated attack to ME personally . This HALLOWEENJACK is not interested in Amy anyhow . There's lots of nice information and beautiful pictures of Amy on this forum , but Haloweenjack picked up exclusively ME for reacting . Okay , i'm VERY PROUD you find me a more interesting person than Amy Haloweenjack . But let us know what you have up with Amy also . Is there anything from HER that you like ? .....Or will we see no other posts of you in future again ? ....Anyhow , have a nice day Halloweenjack . :-)

Please ignore this stupid remark; rest assured if it continues [MENTION=3097]Halloweenjack[/MENTION] will be getting a very early bath.
Frankly, I'm amazed and slightly repulsed that anyone's first ever post here should be an attack on a long-standing member.

#66 Johanna

Johanna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:58 AM

This is your first post? Seriously?

Read the rules you accepted when you joined, please, or you will out of here as quickly as you came.

There are no excuses for this behaviour.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Please ignore this stupid remark; rest assured if it continues @Halloweenjack will be getting a very early bath.
Frankly, I'm amazed and slightly repulsed that anyone's first ever post here should be an attack on a long-standing member.

Thank you for this Mama-Haze . :heart: I will ignore HalloweenJack . According his name he will be better off on some Black-Magic or Satanic forum . :devilish:

#67 catpuss

catpuss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:02 AM

Dingle was lovely and moving, she was on top form, i do wonder why Bobby B has never said anything about Amy though? maybe just keeping a respectful silence.

#68 oscar_lars

oscar_lars

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:22 PM

I downloaded the documentary with emule in HD is amazing!

#69 TBR

TBR

I still wonder 'bout the things you do

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:53 PM

Dingle was lovely and moving, she was on top form, i do wonder why Bobby B has never said anything about Amy though? maybe just keeping a respectful silence.

He made an appearance on a Peruvian (correct me if I'm wrong) tribute act contest where he sent a message to an Amy tribute where he briefly discussed her iirc (who he seems to have been playing guitar for, judging by videos on YouTube).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users