53 replies to this topic

#31 Lucky17

Lucky17

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:28 PM

Blake Wood's blog has such a powerful short statement... it really hit home. She was truly a diamond in the rough, a rare bird whose beautiful songs we were lucky to have heard. So much love to all of you on this tough day, sending hugs throughout the world for all who remember our girl with love today. xx

#32 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:53 PM

I can't get over how beautiful she was :(

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Not sure if this has been posted, zalon's tribute: http://www.zalononline.com/?p=7129

I love seeing new pics of her...

#33 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:30 PM

I'll burn a candle for Amy tonight as well.
And I'll play the song that I played just before I found out she had passed away.

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

#34 MDPA

MDPA

"We all become what we once hated"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:13 PM

That voice will never fade in my mind, an ever growing fascination with a voice and person so raw and beautiful that words fail to render what my mind strives to say about the beautiful Amy Winehouse, the searing coals of a beautiful soul not soon to be forgotten. Love you, Amy

Posted Image
Amy J. Winehouse

1983 -

#35 Amanda

Amanda

Love is blind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:28 PM

I have been avoiding coming on here all day... I'm finding today harder than I expected I just thought in my head, "I have learned to live without her, treat it like a ordinary day" but no.. Losing Amy was not like a normal day, it/she has changed my life forever, and I am proud to have loved her..

Love and miss you everyday beautiful Amy Jade..... I love you, More than you'll ever know.... Rest In Peace Beautiful Angel!!! xxxx
Posted Image

#36 Sassy

Sassy

I’m just a very whimsical person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:33 PM

She moved me to my core. I found her endearing and came to love her as my own. There's an ache in my heart that won't go away.

RIP darling Amy.

#37 AJW4eva

AJW4eva

In the morning you're vexed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:44 PM

Love you and miss you gorgeous girl x

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#38 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

One I wish I never played...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:26 PM

Unfortunately, I can't write a long text. Why? I have no words. All day it rained here. For the first time of my life, I was grateful for the rain. I felt like she had just come from Amy. She is here. Physically gone since a year now, but god, so much in my heart, in our hearts. I felt a huge void in my heart throughout this sad day, but when I came on this forum I was appeased, as this forum has done throughout the year. Amy, a year ago, you gave your last breath, then you left all your pain, all your fears, and all your suffering to go somewhere better where you could more easily appease ours. You're an amazing woman. I will never forget you. I love you.

* I hope all the other members have managed to get through this difficult day. I love you all very much and I wish you good luck for the next years to come, without Amy.

I fall in love everyday !
Not with people, but with situations...

Posted Image

#39 cez

cez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:51 PM

I wrote some thoughts in my Tumblr.
http://alittledeatha...ost/27806236294
I can translate it to english if someone is interested...

#40 Divine_Comedy

Divine_Comedy

Lost is just what can't be seen.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:23 AM

There arent enough words to express how I feel today. We all miss you so much, Amy. Although I never did meet you, youve been a major part in my life somehow and I love you for that. Ill never forget what your music and life mean to me. You were such a gem, a voice that will live forever. We love you, Amy. Rip hun. Maybe we shall meet in another life. X

#41 Nasha

Nasha

Amy Amy Amy...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:55 AM

Wish I could write something eloquent, but my mind is spinning right now, and words escape me... OK. One year on... Today's been a roller coaster of mixed emotions. Grief and celebration. Appreciating what a gift Amy was to this world, and mourning her loss... A few hours ago, I sitting in my living room, watching the sun set behind a nearby building, listening to Frank with a big smile on my face. It was a quiet, warm evening. Everything felt so good, so peaceful... But now "there's this ache in my chest"... "I Love You More than You'll Ever Know" keeps playing in my head...

Amy Jade Winehouse, thank you so so much for being a part of my life, thank you for everything ! You have no idea how grateful I am... Love ya. Miss ya.

Thinking about her close family and friends. My heart goes out to them...

Thinking about you all here too. Don't know what I would have done without this wonderful place in the past year !
"I should just be my own best friend"

Amy Winehouse (1983-2011)

#42 keiweisoup

keiweisoup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:59 AM

Amy, I love you so much. Weighs heavy in my heart... my soul to realize you are not here, AND THAT IT'S BEEN A YEAR.

All that comforts me now is that you're not in anymore bullshit pain over Blake and the monsters you were battling, so glad you are finally at peace. You deserve it. I just wish you didn't have to go.. I wish you were still here to live your life and find true happiness. You loved love and didn't deserve what you got (BLAKE.) I hope that you truly were happy with Reg. And I hope you're there somewhere knowing how much we all truly truly cared for you.

I miss you so much I love you and you will FOREVER live on thru me and the rest of your fans.
You.... are a legend.
Legendary.

I love you.

Rest In Peace gorgeous.
xxxxxxx

#43 Tracii

Tracii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:23 AM

Hey girl, So It's been one year and I pray that you're okay & that you're happy wherever you might be.
There are some things that you have done here that I would like you to know I am incredibly thankful for. You shared your pain, your joy, and truth with all of us though your music...and for that i am forever grateful.
You get thought of everyday, we all miss & love you amy///

#44 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:19 AM

I thought of her hearing this song this morning. The lyrics made me think of her even though it's a 'Laura' :)

When you smile so wide
Your heels are so high
You can’t cry but you’re glad
Vibe’s on and let’s sing along
To that lonely song
You’re the train that crashed my heart
You’re the glitter in the dark
Uh, Laura you’re more than a superstar
You’ll be famous for longer and then
Your name is tattooed on every boy’s skin
Uh, Laura you’re more than a superstar

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#45 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:14 PM

Salaam Remi just posted a lovely little tribute to her on Tumblr. (http://salaamremi.tumblr.com/)

http://24.media.tumb...fwxgbo1_500.jpg
Rest in Peace Lil Sis…

And Blake Wood as well with a picture I've never seen of Amy. I don't want to re-post it here without his permission but you can see it on his blog. Beautiful. http://blog.blake-wood.com/

Wow. Those pix posted by Salaam and Blake are georgeous. I mean, she is georgous, of course ;)
"I trust my instincts, and that’s what has got me where I am, y’know?" (Amy)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users