71 replies to this topic

#61 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:59 PM

WHAT? Amy came on here?? Do you know what threads she posted in?

she never posted, she didnt have an account. I just remember readin old threads one day and an admin used to be in contact with amy or something and amy wasn't happy with her avatar choice so she sent Wino an email telling her off. I think blake used to pass messages back & forth mostly?....somethin like that. cant remember exactly, but that was the gist of it. if u look around the archive section u'll find the posts and find a more accurate version of the story. Im guessing this was around the time she had that shirley facebook with pictures of her kittens n stuff

"sometimes I go about in pity for myself,
and all the while a great wind is bearing me across the sky...
"

I wanna keep you here laying next to me
sharin our love between the sheets

起死回生

#62 Nineandfourteen

Nineandfourteen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:32 AM

she never posted, she didnt have an account. I just remember readin old threads one day and an admin used to be in contact with amy or something and amy wasn't happy with her avatar choice so she sent Wino an email telling her off. I think blake used to pass messages back & forth mostly?....somethin like that. cant remember exactly, but that was the gist of it. if u look around the archive section u'll find the posts and find a more accurate version of the story. Im guessing this was around the time she had that shirley facebook with pictures of her kittens n stuff

That's so cool! Thank you for letting me know. I remember reading good Blake's posts! Oh poor Wino, I'm sure the picture wasn't that bad! But none the less it's pretty cool she had contact with Amy. Something some of us will never ever be able to say we've done...

#63 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:59 AM

Heres one of the threads

http://www.amywineho...WITH-THIS-FORUM

so yea...i am quite positive amy wouldn't like that stupid ass post on the other page

"

起死回生

#64 Nineandfourteen

Nineandfourteen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:11 AM

Heres one of the threads

so yea...i am quite positive amy wouldn't like that stupid ass post on the other page

Woah. LITTERALLY found that thread, read it, came back here, and saw your reply. Lol thank you for finding it though! I appreciate it LOL

#65 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:13 AM

Id try find the other one but im bout to go out for a bit, but yea....people need to learn to keep their comments to themselves. it's as creepy as observing someone u know in real life and their relationship with, in this case, their father.....hearing something and then building on that accusation and posting it on facebook or something for everyone to see. it's fucking weird and unnecessary

"

起死回生

#66 ILoveAmyWinehouse

ILoveAmyWinehouse

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:04 AM

Heres one of the threads

Well, damn. Instead of you going off on me like you're "Mrs. Big Boss MOTHA FUCKAZ", you could of at least been nicer and not come off so b*tchy. You could of just posted that link of the former thread from Blake and Amy and I would of read it, understand where you were coming from, and either I would of taken down my post, edited it, or whatever.

Look, I still consider myself new to this board. It shows I signed up in November 2012 but my internet was down for a few months and I didn't get to start posting a lot till January/February of this year. Plus, I did not make up that rumor, so quit acting like I was trying to stir sh*t up. I just brought it up because that was one of the things that I remember reading about regarding Amy and tattoos (I didn't know a lot about Amy back then when I read it, so I wasn't sure if it was some stupid rumor at the time, plus this topic is about tattoos and somehow relating to Amy). I don't have the time to go through every single thread (especially that Blake and Amy thread from 2007).

I could see why when I read former posts there were some arguing/stuff always involving you and another poster. Maybe you can learn some manners and quit with the name calling. I'm deleting my post now after reading this former thread: http://www.amywineho...WITH-THIS-FORUM , not because you tried to play "Ms. Bully Bad A$$" and being rude. @badfish

Life is like a pipe, & I'm a tiny penny rolling up the walls inside. - Amy Winehouse "back to black"
Amy Jade Winehouse in my heart, mind, and ears FOREVER my lioness.

#67 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:22 AM

smh. ive never had a beef with anyone here before except that guy who attacked everything and everybody in sight, and all i really did in that thread was post some gifs....ive had discussions about things that are relevant. u acted turbulent toward me because u didnt realize the seriousness of ur post and i ''pissed u off''. u tried to blame me for ur wrongdoings. btw that superfly tnt thing was from pulp. i wasnt trying to be a ca$hier or a$ap

btw when did i ever call u a name? i said ur post was stupid. u called me bitchy amongst other things.

Edited by Eva, 21 June 2013 - 03:11 AM.

"

起死回生

#68 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:30 AM

^Still think you're overdue for that emotional check though.
One time I posted an anti-semitic site and mrs. jones yelled at me, I apologized, removed it, and moved on. No big deal. Left a big scar though.

I think she's talking about @ancre tho... girl's always causing arguments.

@ILoveAmyWinehouse I think you're missing the point hon...too many excuses for a wrong that is easily corrected.

Edited by allisost, 21 June 2013 - 03:01 AM.

#69 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:38 AM

I think she's talking about @ancre tho... girl's always causing arguments.

Posted Image

Posted Image

no hate ancre, u sweet girl :*

"

起死回生

#70 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:13 AM

One time I posted an anti-semitic site and mrs. jones yelled at me, I apologized, removed it, and moved on. No big deal. Left a big scar though.

Did I? That doesn't sound like me... I have serious memory loss problems.
Hope I wasn't rude about it.

#71 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:48 AM

Did I? That doesn't sound like me... I have serious memory loss problems.
Hope I wasn't rude about it.

Kidding about the yelling part..you weren't rude but my link sure was.

#72 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:39 AM

L m a o good times

"

起死回生

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users