71 replies to this topic

#31 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:43 PM

I just wanna know what's so damn sexy about the lower back hahah. A tattoo draws attention to it and so I guess if a girl has one, in a guy's eyes it must mean you're interested in something else... I dunno, doesn't make much sense to me why a guy would think like that...maybe because they see things in a way that benefits them :indecisiveness:

#32 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:46 PM

well think about it, the lower back is the slimmer part which descends down to the booty (if u have a round plump one it looks better in that whole frame, because it's adding shape) it just looks feminine, and looks good. and having back dimples adds that extra detail, like freckles on some people's faces. funny what two indents can do to guys.

"sometimes I go about in pity for myself,
and all the while a great wind is bearing me across the sky...
"

I wanna keep you here laying next to me
sharin our love between the sheets

起死回生

#33 Nineandfourteen

Nineandfourteen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:11 PM

I have back dimples but I always thought they were extremely weird ? :amyshock:

#34 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:15 PM

They are weird, but apparently guys like em haha

#35 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:17 PM

I have back dimples but I always thought they were extremely weird ? :amyshock:

umm i guess it depends on the guy, like anything......when I was in high school my friend used to look at this girls back dimples all the time when her shirt would lift up cos we used to sit in the back like all koool kids..he ended up askin her out in a parking lot (this all sounds very promising i know) i really hope if she did ever ask him what the first attractive trait he noticed about her was..that he answered with 'ur back dimples' and I kinda feel like asking him now

"

起死回生

#36 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:24 PM

I'm gonna get some piercings where the back dimples ought to be...forget the tattoo.

#37 Nineandfourteen

Nineandfourteen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:56 PM

@badfish hmmm... Interesting. I guess it's a unique trait. But not one that I would look for in a person right away- even if I was a guy...

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

I'm gonna get some piercings where the back dimples ought to be...forget the tattoo.

Watch out, dermals leave serious scars (know this from friends) just warning!! Then again, I guess we can't see our own back?? Knew a friend of a friend who had one single stud put under her right eye, almost at the outer cheekbone that looked gorgeous (even though it wasn't my taste) but most (including hers) have to be surgically removed. Personally, I wouldn't want to go through all that trouble! But let us know if you actually do get them, I'm curious on the pain level....

EDIT: and apparently you were kidding. Just ignore little old me...

Edited by Nineandfourteen, 17 June 2013 - 11:30 PM.

#38 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:01 PM

that piercing sounds dumb as shii lol why would u pierce such a thin part of ur face? smh......beauty over pain. but she was joking, but yeh microdermals, not a good idea usually. seen a lot of nasty infections

"

起死回生

#39 Nineandfourteen

Nineandfourteen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:29 PM

that piercing sounds dumb as shii lol why would u pierce such a thin part of ur face? smh......beauty over pain. but she was joking, but yeh microdermals, not a good idea usually. seen a lot of nasty infections

She had a unique style, maybe she really liked the look? I'm not exactly sure but I know it was alot of $$$ for putting in and taking out...

#40 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:37 PM

I was totally not kidding. I thought they might go nicely with my cheek piercings and ass dimples.

#41 Nineandfourteen

Nineandfourteen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:46 PM

I was totally not kidding. I thought they might go nicely with my cheek piercings and ass dimples.

Seriously, please teach me your ways of sarcasm. Oh my gosh overall I'm really clueless but you literally brightened my day with this.

#42 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:20 AM

I had to google back dimples, would you believe it, I was unaware of these (clearly I don't have them...then again I don't often look at my back)...quite a few pictures of girls with piercings in the back dimple spot...

#43 stranger

stranger

rubber soul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:33 PM

I like back dimples on guys.... (as well as other strange stuff I notice on their body which I like as well) I guess both sexes are a bit weird when it comes to what attracts them
didn't get a lot in class, but I know it don't come in a shot glass

#44 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:39 PM

haha! I'm super nerdy; dragons have ALWAYS been my thing. My father is/was an artist, and I used to make him draw me pictures of dragons and castles all the time when I was a little kid. My tattoos aren't tough masculine dragons, though, which is why I liked them so much. It's two of these:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]5994[/ATTACH]

They're facing each other across my lower back. The tails come almost together about 1 inch from my pants line, and the body/head extends up to about 1/3 up by back. I've had them for a good 6 or 7 years, and they're still my favorite :D

"I trust my instincts, and that’s what has got me where I am, y’know?" (Amy)

#45 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:54 PM

I like back dimples on guys.... (as well as other strange stuff I notice on their body which I like as well) I guess both sexes are a bit weird when it comes to what attracts them

That's interesting it goes the opposite way too. I had a guy who had slightly crooked bottom teeth, I thought it was the sexiest thing ever...what's wrong with me cause I'm not like that about my own teeth hahah. well anyway I told him once and he was offended I noticed...of course I did, I'm looking at your mouth hehe

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

i really hope if she did ever ask him what the first attractive trait he noticed about her was..that he answered with 'ur back dimples' and I kinda feel like asking him now

a guy told me once he found it attractive that I wasn't scared to wear red lipstick hahaha ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users