• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#46 mack7050

mack7050

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:55 AM

I like that one too @HelloSailor.  :amy_happy: Do you like this on as well? It has an off-white color background. http://www.ipbfocus....erial/index.php

I also found a customizable one! I don't think (but not positive) that you can change the black background color.  http://invisionmoddi...846-innovation/

I like this one but may be too complex for this forum and a background may take a long time to create. http://www.ipbfocus....board/index.php

Has putting a chat in the forum something you guys have considered?

• Cecilia, CreativeAmyCanuckerGal, AntonioBiows and 2 others like this

#47 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,471 posts
  • LocationπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Ukraine πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:30 AM

Well, "Memory" has been installed, you can try it now.

Other skins have to be purchased, so I'll postpone them until better times. :)

• veronika, Cecilia, mack7050 and 2 others like this

V.Melnyk

#48 CreativeAmyCanuckerGal

CreativeAmyCanuckerGal

" I said No, No, No "

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:07 AM

I'm getting used to this but the odd touch of brightness wouldn't hurt...perhaps purple:-) Also will look forward to Blog area again...having blog withdraw..... otherwise am pleased with what you have done :-)

#49 mack7050

mack7050

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:56 PM

The search isn't working.  :amy_sad: 

I was looking for any forums talking about the You Know I'm No Good demo so I searched for it but nothing is showing up.

It says "know i'm good" and then if I search "demo" too many threads come up because that's too vague.

Is there any way of changing that? It's quite annoying.

#50 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,471 posts
  • LocationπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Ukraine πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:44 AM

Please, explain what do you enter as the search query.

V.Melnyk

#51 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:58 PM

Here's one

The search isn't working.  :amy_sad: 

I was looking for any forums talking about the You Know I'm No Good demo so I searched for it but nothing is showing up.

Sometimes searching is hard but here's this thread... not much of a discussion tho
http://www.amywineho...d-demo/?hl=demo
  • Cecilia, melnyk and mack7050 like this

#52 mack7050

mack7050

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:14 PM

Please, explain what do you enter as the search query.

"You Know I'm No Good demo" http://www.amywineho...um/index.php...
Sorry, I thought it was clear but re-red what I wrote and I get why it wasn't.

Here's one

Sometimes searching is hard but here's this thread... not much of a discussion tho
http://www.amywineho...d-demo/?hl=demo

Thank you! I thought I remembered reading someone fixed it so that you couldn't hear Mark Ronson as much. I'll look for @Uno's threads because she usually edits things like that.

EDIT: Now nothing is working whatever I try to search. This is really frustrating. I guess I'll go to Google and search with the url.
Another update: Google searches will not work because links to threads have changed due to the forum upgrade. UGH

#53 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 04:06 AM

Make sure you aren't just searching "this topic"?

And I noticed that about the links too but forgot to mention it! Not sure if there is a fix for it.

Is this the one you're talking about... can't listen to it right now but let me know

#54 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:40 PM

EDIT: Now nothing is working whatever I try to search. This is really frustrating. I guess I'll go to Google and search with the url.
Another update: Google searches will not work because links to threads have changed due to the forum upgrade. UGH

Yeah, the search function isn't exactly great, it was a problem in the previous version of the forum as well - unfortunately I don't know how much we can do about that to be honest. The best thing I can advise if you're looking for anything specific again is to try some alternative search terms, and if all else fails start a new thread asking for what you're looking for and once we've found it we can merge the threads.

We are aware the Google search links aren't working either, which is a real pain. We're currently waiting for Google to re-index our site, so I'm hoping that will be done in the near future. We'll keep you updated.

• melnyk and mack7050 like this

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#55 Fede10

Fede10

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:50 PM

Guys, the forum looks good. I like!

Good job.

• Cecilia and melnyk like this

#56 HelloSailor

HelloSailor

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:20 PM

Thank you for adding the Memory skin! My tired eyes are very grateful!  :)

Normally I click on View New Content to see new threads or new responses since my last visit, but it's no longer working for me, I get the following message: 'Sorry, no new content found'...and I know that can't be right, because I haven't been on here for a week...unless you guys have been incredibly quiet.

What am I doing wrong? Has anyone else noticed this problem?

#57 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 07:18 PM

Hmm that's weird because it works for me...

#58 HelloSailor

HelloSailor

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:49 AM

Doh!

Ok, I figured it out (feeling silly now  :blush: ). At some stage, without realizing it, I clicked on View New Content then Items I started...no wonder I wasn't seeing anything!! So all I needed to do was uncheck that option, now it seems to work just fine... 

#59 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:21 PM

I just wanted to let everyone know that the site is finally searchable via Google again! I've tried a few links and they all work :) Just in case anyone doesn't know how it works, just type site:amywinehouseforum.co.uk followed by your search term(s) into Google. This will give more accurate results than using the in-site search function.

• Wino, melnyk and ToKnowHerIsToLoveHer like this

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#60 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:01 PM

Did you guys remove the "save as draft" feature in messaging? I remember seeing it when you first transitioned to the new forum but I can't find it now :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users