#16 Mizzwanned

Mizzwanned

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 25 September 2015 - 09:32 PM

Oh yes, I agree. But the Internet has changed the world I think for the worst. Well definitely for celebrity life. Before the Internet the media wasn't like this. No news articles, bashing websites online, horrible videos, pictures. Audrey Hepburn was really famous and didn't get all this bad press people get today. People loved her. If she were a celebrity today people would hate her and find bad things to say. She would be like anyone else

#17 amy_addicted

amy_addicted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 06:21 PM

Channel 5 also uploaded the advert.

• Pernell likes this

#18 Love is a losing game

Love is a losing game

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 26 September 2015 - 07:35 PM

And the lookalike/actress - creepy

http://www.getsurrey...-talks-10085504

#19 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 08:17 PM

I'm surprised Troy Miller would get involved with this.

• TBR likes this

#20 GoddessAmy

GoddessAmy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 27 September 2015 - 11:26 PM

Hi Everyone! While trying to gather some kind of strength for tomorrow night programme on channel 5, I found this on Sam Shaker FB page, it's on the public timeline, anyone can see it, I copy and paste it, just in case, 

Sam Shaker When Amy came on the 20/7/2011 two days before she died ,you can see her in this photo she was in very bad shape , sad angry despair."she said life is not worth living and I feel I want kill my self " so I asked her if I can do anything at all to help, she said" I want someone to save me from my self" so if she was pregnant as some one 
claim to make some money, Amy would be the most happy girl on the world and she would never think of ending her life.

And on the guy who's helping/making the doc, Alex Foden,

I heard that Mitch wants Alex Foden to pay back the money Amy paid for his rehab. Does Amy need money now? Can they let her RIP.

Thank you all, I love You Amy, xxx

#21 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:10 AM

I always thought Amy's case was a suicide.

#22 Love is a losing game

Love is a losing game

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:58 AM

Hi Everyone! While trying to gather some kind of strength for tomorrow night programme on channel 5, I found this on Sam Shaker FB page, it's on the public timeline, anyone can see it, I copy and paste it, just in case,

Sam Shaker When Amy came on the 20/7/2011 two days before she died ,you can see her in this photo she was in very bad shape , sad angry despair."she said life is not worth living and I feel I want kill my self " so I asked her if I can do anything at all to help, she said" I want someone to save me from my self" so if she was pregnant as some one
claim to make some money, Amy would be the most happy girl on the world and she would never think of ending her life.

And on the guy who's helping/making the doc, Alex Foden,

I heard that Mitch wants Alex Foden to pay back the money Amy paid for his rehab. Does Amy need money now? Can they let her RIP.

Thank you all, I love You Amy, xxx

Sam told me all this in person on Saturday nite at the Jazz After Dark, when I told him about the documentary on Channel 5. I was gonna start new thread but since it's been posted here I wanted to confirm. I also checked his FB and he wrote that long time ago.
I think Sam was Amy's true friend, a very kind loving person.
Will start a thread about the JAD soon. X

#23 GoddessAmy

GoddessAmy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 28 September 2015 - 08:57 AM

Sam told me all this in person on Saturday nite at the Jazz After Dark, when I told him about the documentary on Channel 5. I was gonna start new thread but since it's been posted here I wanted to confirm. I also checked his FB and he wrote that long time ago.
I think Sam was Amy's true friend, a very kind loving person.
Will start a thread about the JAD soon. X

The quotes are from 26th september. Perhaps he wrote the first one earlier on already. Sam considered Amy as his Spiritual Friend. He's a wonderful caring and delicate friend. It's sad that he wasn't mentioned more in Amy the movie. Great that he keeps her alive with his work. xxx

#24 Love is a losing game

Love is a losing game

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 28 September 2015 - 10:46 AM

The quotes are from 26th september. Perhaps he wrote the first one earlier on already. Sam considered Amy as his Spiritual Friend. He's a wonderful caring and delicate friend. It's sad that he wasn't mentioned more in Amy the movie. Great that he keeps her alive with his work. xxx

Yes, he had written that before as well. I asked him about the movie, he said he loved it, he knows Asif Kapadia who's been to the JAD, but doesn't know why he wasn't interviewed for the movie.
FYI in one of the last scenes of the movie, before The Belgrade gig when they said Amy didn't want to go there and got drunk (and then got dragged on the plane the morning after) you could see Amy (wearing the Fred Perry playsuit I think) drinking a shot - she was there at the JAD, not sure if it the timing is accurate in the movie so if that was filmed then or on another night.

So sad. Wish we could go back in time. RIP Amy. We love you. Xx

#25 catpuss

catpuss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 12:46 AM

So it seems from the programme Amy had been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, and had been prescribed dialectical therapy . Wonder if her family had been privy to that diagnosis.. I thought that apart from the Alex Foden crying bit & the reconstruction with the actress bit, I thought it was quite informative........ May help someone else get the help they need, otherwise they might end up like Amy.
  • GoddessAmy likes this

#26 WhoDat

WhoDat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 01:03 AM

Amy does indeed strike me as a borderline personality. I got diagnosed with that myself (though I dispute the diagnosis), and from what I've been told, it is very much associated with abandonment issues, an acute sense of loneliness/emptiness, high levels of sensitivity, and often goes hand in hand with substance abuse problems. Amy seems like a perfect fit, tbh.

"They laughed when I said I was going to become a comedian. Well, they're not laughing now." - Bob Monkhouse

#27 Fierce

Fierce

Play dirty.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:49 AM

• Misery and jasminemarie like this

#28 GoddessAmy

GoddessAmy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 29 September 2015 - 09:07 AM

So it seems from the programme Amy had been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, and had been prescribed dialectical therapy . Wonder if her family had been privy to that diagnosis.. I thought that apart from the Alex Foden crying bit & the reconstruction with the actress bit, I thought it was quite informative........ May help someone else get the help they need, otherwise they might end up like Amy.

I agree completely, they spoke according to the coroner and the inquest and the witnesses.  And it was informative, like the animation within the human body and the consequences of alcohol and drugs within the system. And Alex appeared genuine!!

Apparently family new…. there are so much we don't know and never will…this is what Amy's father had to say…So sad it's always in the negative, I feel sorry for him, unless it is along the line of His narrative, then it's to be put down and attacked….this is one of his Tweet yesterday ref the doc

So doc told us nothing we didn't know. Just another exploitation of Amy by so called friends. Alex Foden you should be ashamed.

RIP dear Angel we all love you, thanks everyone, 

•  

#29 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 05:16 PM

Where is that In My Bed performance/interview at 4:27?? I don't think I've seen it before.

Amy does indeed strike me as a borderline personality. I got diagnosed with that myself (though I dispute the diagnosis), and from what I've been told, it is very much associated with abandonment issues, an acute sense of loneliness/emptiness, high levels of sensitivity, and often goes hand in hand with substance abuse problems. Amy seems like a perfect fit, tbh.

Yeah I've always thought so too. The self-harm really stands out to me, although that's associated with eating disorders as well. I think it's pretty hard to treat depending on the severity of it. I suppose you could have a mild form of it, although I had a friend diagnosed with it who I did not see as having it either after experiencing someone who without a doubt did have it. I think a lot of disorders overlap and that's what makes it so confusing getting the right diagnosis. 

From an early age Amy was seen as difficult, troublesome and I think she internalized that. She wasn't bad, but it's almost like she played this role because it was comfortable for her and almost expected from everyone else that she would be difficult.

#30 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:12 PM

Where is that In My Bed performance/interview at 4:27?? I don't think I've seen it before.

It looks like the appearance that Amy did on the GMTV Today in April 2004, just better footage than what's on Youtube.

• amylove likes this
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users