"Feeling allright"

Hello, friends!

I love to listen to Amy’s concert records. Very often Amy asks a public something kind of “How are you feeling, all right?” or “Are you feeling all right?”. If you are listening to these records you may hear it too, don’t you?

Would you be so kind as to spell the exact phrase, please?

Thank you!

She’s said it differently at different gigs but it’s generally variations of “How('re) you feeling, y’alright?”. Put the contraction in brackets because I think she usually said ‘How’.

Thank you for help! I like this phrase very much, the phrase and it’s pronunciation. :slight_smile:

And I like when she says “ladies and gentlemen” for her audience and “Please, make some noice for (my boys etc.)”…

Yeah! Gig records are sooo great! :slight_smile:

I also love her introduction to her song like,
“our next song is called you sent me flying. i wrote this tune about a guy i really liked who didn’t like me back. so this tune is for all of you who ever like someone and they didn’t give a fuck” or “i wrote this song for 5 minutes, actually the song wrote itself” (LIALG)

and when she said, “i’m serious.. i’m serious”

oh and her “last song” joke. priceless

I love the “I’m serious…I’m serious”.

Isn’t it funny… you can give me something she’s said and I can think of exactly how she said it. I love that. Impossible to forget her.

She’s so funny <3 I miss her :frowning: