I got so pissed off!!!

Damn! I was listening to Our Day Will Come… And I was reading the comments. There were a lot of those bastards who keep saying bad things about Amy! I can’t stand them! If I saw them on the street I would kill them! Motherfuckers! How can they talk like that?! I would never say anything bad about a dead person. Especially not Amy… The girl that I love the most! Damn! I’m crying, crying and suddenly I read that comment and I get angry and sad at the same time! :cry:

It’s awful I still don’t understand some people what did Amy ever do to them to make them say cruel stuff about her. I guess they only see what the press made her out to be which is sad cause they’ll never know how to real Amy was. Sweet,caring,loveable,and so on.

they’ll never get to know OUR Amy. it’s their loss!!

I can’t get me head round sum tha shit i see written bout Amy, tis pure venom n hatrid tha things they say bout her, says more about them, winds me upto fuck, but have to try n blank it, they have tha problem, they have no idea what they talkin about, fuck knows why they take HER PERSONAL problems as an affront to them, wankers, rise above it n ignore it, WE know tha REAL Amy, all dat matters!. x

exactly.

I can’t read to any comments while listening to Our Day Will Come because my eyes are always full of tears. Anyway, it doesn’t bother me at all, it’s their trouble, not ours. I pity those who can’t see the beautiful things around us (and Amy is, without a doubt, the most beautiful of them).
Oh, and here are some beautiful comments I’ve found:
That voice… she sounds so positive and happy here. She could do it, to share her feelings. When she sings sad, i get sad inmediately, when she sounds happy, like hope is a fact, I also do. Beautiful soul, rest in peace.

What a beautiful montage of pictures…Amy would have been heading this way in her vocals and songs…now we hear the voice of an angel…sleep tight amy–we miss you!

She was really the BEST singer all over the world, she was so good that we cannot compare her to anybody !!! Still today I cannot believe that she died

I will never forget her NEVER
And there are lots more. Everyone who has a heart is in love with Amy one way or another.

Well,this people dont have any idea how much she is important to us.After I try to don’t read the comment’s because I know that many of them are negatives.

If we react the same way as the do for the artiste they like,I think will be the same thing..they will be mad and pissed off..

Even you righ back comment nothing will change..the best think it’s to ignore.

try to ignore them! i know its hard to do but im pretty sure amy wouldnt want us to fight or argue with her haters! the good thing is that we know Amy more than them, and that we know she wasnt what they say! Its their loss and they wont get to appreciate Amys talent! Amy is looking down at us and knows what people like her and who dont. Thats what i like to think

I hate when people say shit about her. They don’t even know her! ): It’s sad to see that people believe in media in this way.

“I can’t read to any comments while listening to Our Day Will Come because my eyes are always full of tears.”

aw i get emotional watching that itunes festival video (mama said, with dionne). i get so uneasy and i keep repeating in my head “would someone pls let her know what’s about to happen??” god! it’s so heartbreaking.

I listened to that song. Amy sang it “straight”, no vocal acrobatics or improvising, just as a song like that should be sung. Amy had a perfect sense of phrasing and of the material she’s singing. What on earth did these “critics” say? I would really like to know. If you’re referring to the Rolling Stone comments, those people have no idea how to judge anything that isn’t their idea of "rock’. Amy’s music goes right over their tiny heads.

Please tell us exactly what these people didn’t like about Amy’s rendition. I’m guessing they thought it was too “straight”. If she didn’t sing it that way, they would accuse her of messing up a beautiful classic.

Amy Winehouse is too good for the average music listener. Some of them listen to average singers with a lot of auto tune and produced bullshit. Half of those artist could never sing live without some help. Guess what, their fucked up records sell to average audiences. The brilliance of Amy Winehouse was in not over singing a song and singing in tune on her own. Our Day Will Come is great.
None of the version of past artist are flamboyant, nor over the top so I don’t know what the hell they are comparing it to. Some people eat garbage for what they consider music and will always be among us. Winehouse fans have exquisite taste and prefer to not pilfer through the trash. Thank you very much. Amy Fan 4 Life.

Like Amysanchorcat & Juan19 (sorry if i forgot someone) said, just ignore them. It doesn’t make any sense getting angry just because of them, because your emotions will get worser (can you say that?) and it’s just more stress for you.

Yesterday I learned how office workers in Japan, relieves stress, it appears they have a special place where there is a stuffed chief of which they are beaten when they become ill, so to say get rid of negative energy.
In general, negative energy must be rid of, and there are many ways to do it >:slight_smile:

People will always talk shit about what they don’t/can’t/won’t understand. People like Amy are easy targets for those with more resentment than brainpower.

I learnt to ignore haters a long time ago - pretty much because I can only feel pity for anyone whose life is so empty they get their shits and giggles trying to demean others (and usually failing miserably, succeeding only in making bigger fools of themselves).

People that think that way wind up lonely. Don’t let their petty intolerances get to you - that is the exact reason they speak the way they do, to be noticed. Don’t play into their hands - starve them of all and any attention by not even acknowledging their existence.

Here’s something that one friend of mine has sent me. It made me angry but well, in the same time it clearly shows the ocean of human ignorance (of some ppl). And finally I feel sorry for this guy:

http://www.stirringtroubleinternationally.com/2011/08/01/i’ve-had-enough-of-amy-winehouse-she’s-not-that-big-a-deal/

It’s not even rude, rather weird and stupid. Just read and forget about those “wise” critics.

That article was done in bad taste. Sucks too see that the guys desoent see Amys talent and how unique and rare she was! But there will be people like that in this world! To me that article is alll hate!

Wow, this is really awful! I am so angry right now!

I don’t get angry when reading articles like that twonk has written, he just wants attention by being ignorant and not understanding what the word talent means. He’s got no self esteem. He’ll get his, what goes around comes around :slight_smile:

EDIT: Amy’s advert for Lioness has just come on, she’s got good timing :slight_smile:

Why get pissed off about someones’ opinion? Really. There are more important things in life.