http://celebritypalms.blogspot.com/2011/10/amy-winehouses-palm-reading.html
I’ve just found it. If you’re interested, have a look.
http://celebritypalms.blogspot.com/2011/10/amy-winehouses-palm-reading.html
I’ve just found it. If you’re interested, have a look.
Thank you!
I’m not sure to believe it or not because I’m an open minded person and I can easily believe in such practices, but on the other side, anyone can pretend and say anything . Even I could have done a summary of Amy’s personality without necessarily knowing, you know what I mean? If I was sure about the professionalism of those who did it, I would believe it’s true. I really think palm reading can reveal a lot. Well, it was interesting to read thank you. ![]()
I am interested in palm reading and I would like to know if it actually is possible to read someone’s palm, but it is easy to guess Amy’s personality type. There were many stories written about her, and you would be asking whether this story was simply was made up or not. But the same goes for palm reading in general. I find it very interesting but I question if it’s trustworthy. This lady asks for $30 when you get your palm read by her. Maybe she is just simply earning her money by making up some stories. I still thought it was a interesting article, though.