The 45 Most Powerful Images Of 2011

Amy does feature, some really powerful images:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-most-powerful-photos-of-2011

:cry:

Not only was she a powerful image but she also touched so many lives with what she was going thru and also when she passed away. She didn’t deserve what happen to her

Yeah, it’s powerful for sure. Do you remember how you felt when you saw it?
I saw it in the newspaper that terrible morning and I really thought I was gonna die. It’s the saddest thing I’ve ever seen. Still brings tears to my eyes.

Wow, really powerful images to say the least. Thanks for posting.
I’m glad they included Amy’s passing in one of the 45 pictures. Sad sad year.

What sadness..this photo makes me cry..Amy i miss u so much

Well, for some reason they haven’t choosen the best and the most touching pic but still 23rd July rests the most significant and sad moment of this year for me.

You’re right. :frowning: