i'd love to have a live dvd!!

#17 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 04:35 PM

Details are now up for the DVD! Also includes the documentary - I Told You I Was Trouble - 50 mins Review The first DVD release from the unmistakeable Amy Winehouse is the perfect gift this Christmas for any fan wanting to relive the magic of her live show, or anyone facinated by the rise to fame of a teenage girl from Camden into a global superstar. This DVD comes in a DVD amaray case and comprises of this full live show from London's Shepherd's Bush Empire this summer, plus "I told you I was trouble"; a 50 minute documentary charting Amy's career over the last 4 years. Tracklist: Amy Winehouse - Live from London's Shepherds Bush Empire: 1. Addicted 2. Just Friends 3. Cherry 4. Back To Black 5. Wake Up Alone 6. Tears Dry On Their Own 7. He Can Only Hold Her 8. F*** Me Pumps 9. Some Unholy War 10. Love Is A Losing Game 11. Valerie 12. Hey Little Rich Girl 13. Rehab 14. I'm No Good 15. Me & Mr Jones 16. Monkey Man 17. Outro http://www.play.com/...le/Product.html

#18 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 04:58 PM

Oh I so need to have that. I'll probably have to order it online (or try to anyway).

#19 black

black

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 05:11 PM

November 5th release for this and for the back to black re-issue. Talk about fireworks.

#20 stimuland

stimuland

I'm talking 'bout my new guitar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 08:42 PM

This DVD comes in a DVD amaray case and comprises of this full live show from London's Shepherd's Bush Empire this summer

anybody know if she was sober at this performance? oh wait, nevermind... just found this:

she sounds good.

#21 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 10:33 AM

Another link about the dvd release: http://www.albumvote...rticle/2321.htm

#22 trainstobrazil

trainstobrazil

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 11:26 AM

I dont like the cover :( a nice promo photo would have been nicer!

#23 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 01:47 PM

Oh, i really can't wait!

#24 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

my tears dry on their own

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 02:27 PM

i dont see a cover to it! and i cant wait either im so going to buy it as soon as it comes out. =D

#25 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 06:05 PM

EDIT - just saw cover never mind! Yeah, I'm not crazy about it either; it's to 'busy' looking, too many images

#26 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 10:43 PM

lol
i also didn't see the cover at first.
Posted Image

it's okay.

i'm so exited about the DVD.
perfect birthday gift :)

#27 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 03:32 PM

A little more info via NME : Amy Winehouse set for new DVD release 'I Told You I Was Trouble' film out this year 1 hour ago Amy Winehouse is set to star in her very own DVD, due for release on November 5. The DVD entitled 'I Told You I Was Trouble' will feature a mixture of documentary and live gig footage. The extended-length DVD captures highlights from the singer's Shepherd's Bush Empire gig earlier in April, as well as a 50-minute documentary including interviews with Winehouse and her father Mitch. The DVD also includes an early acoustic version of 'There Is No Greater Love', behind-the-scenes footage, a selection of television appearances and a rendition of 'Rehab' at this year's Brit Awards. The full tracklisting is as follows: 'Addicted' 'Just Friends' 'Cherry' 'Back To Black' 'Wake Up Alone' 'Tears Dry On Their Own' 'He Can Only Hold Her' 'Fuck Me Pumps' 'Some Unholy War' 'Love Is A Losing Game' 'Valerie' 'Hey Little Rich Girl' 'Rehab' 'I'm No Good' 'Me & Mr Jones' 'Monkey Man' 'Outro' Meanwhile, Winehouse kicks off her UK tour on November 12 in Manchester and will finish up in Cardiff on November 28. http://www.nme.com/n...winehouse/31418

#28 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 03:50 PM

A little more info via NME :

Amy Winehouse set for new DVD release

'I Told You I Was Trouble' film out this year
1 hour ago
Amy Winehouse is set to star in her very own DVD, due for release on November 5.

The DVD entitled 'I Told You I Was Trouble' will feature a mixture of documentary and live gig footage.

The extended-length DVD captures highlights from the singer's Shepherd's Bush Empire gig earlier in April, as well as a 50-minute documentary including interviews with Winehouse and her father Mitch.

The DVD also includes an early acoustic version of 'There Is No Greater Love', behind-the-scenes footage, a selection of television appearances and a rendition of 'Rehab' at this year's Brit Awards.

The full tracklisting is as follows:

'Addicted'
'Just Friends'
'Cherry'
'Back To Black'
'Wake Up Alone'
'Tears Dry On Their Own'
'He Can Only Hold Her'
'Fuck Me Pumps'
'Some Unholy War'
'Love Is A Losing Game'
'Valerie'
'Hey Little Rich Girl'
'Rehab'
'I'm No Good'
'Me & Mr Jones'
'Monkey Man'
'Outro'

Meanwhile, Winehouse kicks off her UK tour on November 12 in Manchester and will finish up in Cardiff on November 28.

http://www.nme.com/n...winehouse/31418

Thanks, Jayne
Interviews with Amy and Mitch - cool!! I can't wait to get this :-)

#29 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 03:52 PM

I really want it. . . . .interviews with Mitch and Amy, i cant wait to see them!!!! . . . i dont think i can ask my dad to order it for a while though coz he brought me tickets to see Amy!!!!

#30 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 04:49 PM

I really want it. . . . .interviews with Mitch and Amy, i cant wait to see them!!!! . . . i dont think i can ask my dad to order it for a while though coz he brought me tickets to see Amy!!!!

Awwww - what a nice Dad you have!! You could always ask for it for Xmas, it's being released in November.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users