107 replies to this topic

#16 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 10:21 PM

i just watched something on that link . . . . is she wearing the denim/blue dress? she wasnt too bad . . . not great, but still ok

#17 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 10:21 PM

I really was worried, thought she might faint during her performance or something..:shrug:

So I'm not the only one. I seriously got scared as I was watching her, because she looked like something was wrong.

I noticed the nose rubbing too.

I missed the best uk award (I think they aired the best dutch and belgian award instead). Did she win?

#18 museradio

museradio

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 10:33 PM

I saw her more then a week ago in Amsterdam and was amazed about her performance. So great. But I will be very critical about tonight. What a disaster!!! No timing, no soul, bad voice.... Why??? This is becoming a joke more and more. She is so talented, but it won't work this way for sure. I think that Amy really has to work about herself after her tour, but I have my doubts she will do that.

#19 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 10:34 PM

oh my, it was really not so good. but nice that she won. i got a little sad watching it. the breakdown in the song was the worst... hmm...i'm not feeling good talking bout it, so i'll stop. although one more thing, i apologize that you guys and the whole europe had to watch the worst band out of our country, tokio hotel...*wommits* they weren't even playing live...

#20 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 10:45 PM

i apologize that you guys and the whole europe had to watch the worst band out of our country, tokio hotel...*wommits*

I never quite got what all the hype was about, they're all over the place and every 12 year old girl seems to be in love with the boy with the big hair. :shrug:

#21 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 10:57 PM

I never quite got what all the hype was about, they're all over the place and every 12 year old girl seems to be in love with the boy with the big hair. :shrug:

where???:threaten:
(you're not german, right?)

they are just soooo bad i got no words for it.:smoke:

#22 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 10:59 PM

No I'm Belgian. I don't know how big they are in the rest of Europe, but people seem to be pretty obsessed with them here.

#23 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:00 PM

they are just soooo bad i got no words for it.:smoke:

Never heard of them before, but just heard them as im watching it online . . . .i have to agree with you . . . so are they really popular in your country then???:smoke:

#24 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:05 PM

they're big in germany, suddenly france, and now belgium....they should be stopped. lol although at the moment they're really trying to be big in other countries so they let down the fans in germany, which is good for us, because there's not as much of the hype as it was in the beginning.

#25 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:07 PM

they're big in germany, suddenly france, and now belgium....they should be stopped. lol
although at the moment they're really trying to be big in other countries so they let down the fans in germany,
which is good for us, because there's not as much of the hype as it was in the beginning.

lol . . . can we kept them out of the UK please . . . or at least not let them become popular in my town . . . its weird, i was fine before i watched them and i have a headache now (and im not just saying that, i really do! lol)

#26 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:10 PM

Reviews of the performance are appearing here's one: http://www.canada.co...0b39f19&k=19549

#27 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

my tears dry on their own

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:12 PM

ive never heard of them until today but they seem ok. and amy i was worried aswell, even my mum was like she doesnt look so good, she didnt at parts, hope shes ok. she seemed really happy though to win the award and perform, i think it was a bit emotional really, but i really thought she was brilliant , she looked really beautiful and her beehive was big big tonight =D . i hope shes feeling better though soon, as she did look sad a bit while singing back to black.

#28 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:14 PM

although this band at the end of the show was also headache material :D i kinda have to agree with that little review.

#29 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:59 PM

If you'dlike to watch them again I've uploaded here is the link:

#30 curehead

curehead

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members