107 replies to this topic

#31 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 12:15 AM

Thank you, Jayne - I really wanted to see it before viacom made youtube remove it. That was a horrible, horrible f*****g car crash; she was as high as a f*****g kite. I feel nauseous. In all the times I've seen her drunk onstage, I don't think I've ever seen anything that bad before. I'm so sad that millions of people saw that - I don't want them to see Amy that way. Thank God for Zalon and Heshima - it would have been awful to hear her singing alone.

#32 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 12:24 AM

Another report abouts tonights performance: http://itn.co.uk/new...aa607cd714.html

#33 curehead

curehead

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 12:29 AM

Thank you, Jayne - I really wanted to see it before viacom made youtube remove it.

That was a horrible, horrible f*****g car crash; she was as high as a f*****g kite. I feel nauseous. In all the times I've seen her drunk onstage, I don't think I've ever seen anything that bad before. I'm so sad that millions of people saw that - I don't want them to see Amy that way. Thank God for Zalon and Heshima - it would have been awful to hear her singing alone.

It wasn't that bad, I think she was very nervous, not sure about the drugs, if you haven't seen worse, just type in amy winehouse popscene in youtube..now that show was awful

#34 Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 12:30 AM

Thanks for uploading those!! She looked very pretty...but so out of it. :( Like she wasn't completely there. I hope she's alright. Poor Amy.

#35 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 01:34 AM

I WAS AFRAID OF WATCHING THE MTV AWARDS, SO I RECORDED THEM AND WENT FOR A WALK. WHEN I CAME BACK I ENTERED THE FORUM, i KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE, I HAVE CRIED SO MUCH.:cry:

#36 Stuart

Stuart

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 02:07 AM

I love Amy regardless of how she sings live.. in my opinion she done amazing compaired to most other singers. At times I did think she was totally gonna lose the tune all together.

#37 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 02:19 AM

thanks as always Jayne. flat and off key at times, yes. can only speculate about what was running through her system. no reaction at hearing she won the award, numb... couldn't utter anything beyond a "thanks". at least it wasn't a MOBO's repeat performance. but why she blows these tv appearances is beyond me. She fuels the speculation about her. Respect from Fergie, alright!! Alicia Keys votes for Lily? Interesting (and i'll leave it at that)

#38 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2007 - 03:00 AM

Alicia Keys votes for Lily? Interesting (and i'll leave it at that)

That's exactly what I thought! Concerning Amy,it's every other performance (if you've noticed) that goes well...My evaluation is she looks like she thinks the whole thing is a pretentious scam and if so then I don't blame her for being that way cuz MTV is bullshit. Maybe she did not want to be there, bookings, etc are not always necessarily up to her. She seems the little whole in the wall jazz club, intimate setting type of person.

#39 kacas

kacas

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 03:53 AM

Well the sun newspaper are saying she stole the show!

#40 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2007 - 03:55 AM

She explains it herself

#41 YiGO

YiGO

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 05:49 AM

that bitch is drugged out of her mind. This shit is getting old Sorry. She'll probably be dead before her next album.

#42 Guest_sugarfixx_*

Guest_sugarfixx_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2007 - 08:57 AM

Thank you, Jayne - I really wanted to see it before viacom made youtube remove it.

That was a horrible, horrible f*****g car crash; she was as high as a f*****g kite. I feel nauseous. In all the times I've seen her drunk onstage, I don't think I've ever seen anything that bad before. I'm so sad that millions of people saw that - I don't want them to see Amy that way. Thank God for Zalon and Heshima - it would have been awful to hear her singing alone.

aaah, it was horrible! in all honesty. she looked so wasted, and yes high as a kite. you could see she totally wasn't there. sort yourself, please amy >_>
yes, she is a singer who sings from the soul, I guess that's what I love about her, but when she isn't feeling it, it does end in a disaster.

#43 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 09:09 AM

Thanks for uploading it Jayne.

Blake said wow as the artists choice winner was announced, Amy looked like she wasn't quite sure what was going on.

It has never been so clear that she was on drugs imo.

Respect from Fergie, alright!! Alicia Keys votes for Lily? Interesting (and i'll leave it at that)

:nod:

#44 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 10:41 AM

Hmm, not her best performance but it was quite watchable. Clearly a bit wasted, still no surprises there. I don't think she likes doing TV much, or awards ceremonies. I can understand that it's hard to perform songs you wrote in a certain mood over and over.

#45 Anner

Anner

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 10:51 AM

If you'dlike to watch them again I've uploaded here is the link:

Thanxs for uploading them Jayne :hug:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users