74 replies to this topic

#31 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

my tears dry on their own

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:22 PM

i just read this on amys myspace blog. the first thing i thought was omg ruth is going to be gutted its the second time this has happened to her =[ but i also put on there for her to get well soon and get lots of rest. it will be all ok when amy nd blake are together again. it must be so painful to be apart from him all the time. i hope he gets better soon =]

#32 curehead

curehead

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:28 PM

I have no sympathy what-so-ever for Blake
I don't understand the whole "rest" thing" She had all summer? Heck if prince can do 21 nights at his age then I don't see what the whole rest thing is about, it's a shit excuse

#33 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:30 PM

well she must be in a bad way because of whats happened with blake and all this has made her health bad, maybe shes not sleeping, eating, you know her heart must be breaking be apart from blake, they love each other so much. i know blake shouldnt have done what he did, but he did so everyone has to live with it, amy just has to be strong right now.

#34 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:34 PM

well she must be in a bad way because of whats happened with blake and all this has made her health bad, maybe shes not sleeping, eating, you know her heart must be breaking be apart from blake, they love each other so much. i know blake shouldnt have done what he did, but he did so everyone has to live with it, amy just has to be strong right now.

of course, we all knew that she was not doing well even when she had great gigs. But you know how 'fans' (more like fanatics) are she is just a work horse, why get rest and treatment just keep going and till your dead.

#35 kylakoolie

kylakoolie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:36 PM

Also i bet the management etc weren't too pleased about cancelling - don't forget their 40% or whatever their cut of earnings is.

#36 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:39 PM

yeah. all i want is for her to be ok again though. i know she will be but not right now because she misses blake.

#37 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:39 PM

They obviously wanted her to do as many gigs as possible.

#38 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:43 PM

Yeah that's what I was thinking about too. Even if she didn't want to go through with the tour, her management probably made her at least try to see how things went. Not very well I guess..

#39 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:44 PM

Also i bet the management etc weren't too pleased about cancelling - don't forget their 40% or whatever their cut of earnings is.

I know, I'm telling you sometimes the bureaucracy overshadows the talent and joy. I want her well! Her music means so much to me, I don't care how much time she needs. Sure I'd disappointed to lose out but isn't longetivity more important, her creativity does it not mean something? I want her around to continue to shake up the music scene.

#40 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:51 PM

Yes, she needs to take a lot of time, just as much as she needs, and actually start taking proper care of her problems.

No treatment works, unless you commit to it.

Sayign, she's been to rehab, and it didn't work is BS. She was there for what, 3 days? She has never been to rehab ina real sense, nto enough to say wheter it works for her or not. I think it takes guts to actually commit to any treatment. Whether it's inaptient treatment or just seeing soemone ona regular basis.

#41 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2007 - 07:04 PM

Shit! I just thought of Ruth again, now she's someone I feel upset/bad/sorry for her...

#42 Kajay

Kajay

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 07:27 PM

It was probably a joint decision between Amy and her management to carry on with the tour anyway, with Amy saying she was fine and could handle it, and her management giving her the chance to at least try. Thank god, she herself has now realised that it wasn't working (even though we all knew it wasn't), because she can now start to look after her health and hopefully address her drug problems!

Those who went to her gigs and didn't get a good performance out of her, surely would have realised it was always going to be a gamble. I bought my ticket with the knowledge that I was taking a chance and may have not got my money's worth, but I chose to take that chance and I would still have gone to her gig because she was willing to try. With that in mind, I would not have been angry if she did cancel, because it was always a possibility it would happen.

She cancelled one of her gigs I had bought tickets for just before she was due to go on, and we had travelled down to Liverpool and were waiting to get in the venue when we were told. Two of my friends said they would not waste their time and money on going to see her again, but I chose to take the chance again to travel again to see her and was lucky because she was great at the re-scheduled gig.

I also think Blake being in prison and not being able to take drugs is a good thing for Amy as well as for him too; he can now see what we all could see, that the drugs don't work. Amy just needs now to learn how to love and understand herself first. She will learn this with Counselling if she really wants to get better she needs to go.

I feel hopeful for Amy now. Let the help and treatment begin.

#43 Kajay

Kajay

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 07:38 PM

Shit! I just thought of Ruth again, now she's someone I feel upset/bad/sorry for her...

I do feel sorry for her too, she had a lot of money to lose, with plane tickets and hotel accommodation. She loves Amy so much, she was willing to take that chance. I hope she doesn't take the news really badly. If it were me I wouldn't waste the plane tickets and try to arrange something else; make the best of a disappointing situation. Perhaps a romantic weekend away with her partner. :wink:

#44 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2007 - 07:40 PM

I don't know if he was going with her, I really hope so because it would not do for her to be by herself...

#45 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 07:42 PM

Yes, she needs to take a lot of time, just as much as she needs, and actually start taking proper care of her problems.

No treatment works, unless you commit to it.

Sayign, she's been to rehab, and it didn't work is BS. She was there for what, 3 days? She has never been to rehab ina real sense, nto enough to say wheter it works for her or not. I think it takes guts to actually commit to any treatment. Whether it's inaptient treatment or just seeing soemone ona regular basis.

Especially if everybody knows you used to keep saying you wouldn't go go go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users