74 replies to this topic

#46 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

my tears dry on their own

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 07:51 PM

ruth didnt go with her partner she went with her aunt. i hope shes ok and yeah i hope she makes the most of being in cardiff and not just go straight home.

#47 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2007 - 08:01 PM

Good that she went with her aunt...

#48 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 08:06 PM

yeah, her aunt was with her last time too. i feel so bad, i wished her luck and i guess she hadnt got it again =[ i hope shes ok.

#49 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 08:29 PM

i think this is the best for her.
but i really am sorry for all the fans that wanted to go.

but it's a good choice.

#50 allymarks

allymarks

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 09:20 PM

I have to say that i feel for everyone who has tickets for these gigs and who have made arrangements (hotels , travel, time off work etc) as it must be bloody frustrating, especially if you are being let down for the second time around. I know how much i was looking forwards to the Newcastle gig so i kinda understand your disappointment that this has happened.
Fingers crossed that it puts itself right eh!!!
MARK.

#51 ILUVPUFF

ILUVPUFF

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 10:58 PM

Know perhaps Amy can try and Rest without the worrry of the Tour? But lets just hope she can get all the Help and Rest she needs too make a speedy recovery,as she has so much going on She needs time out to address her issues, Good Luck Amy ,

#52 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 11:35 PM

It's for the best - I didn't want to see her stumble through any more gigs; it was very painful to watch. I'm happy that she's looking after herself. I'd be really annoyed if I was traveling though; poor Ruth and Chris - I feel so bad for them - it's Ruth's second time, right?

I hope she takes this time to really get proper help, get rest and look after herself. She's lucky that she has a supportive family who loves her.

#53 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 11:43 PM

yeah its ruths second time =[
yeah her family will help amy through this hard time, it will all be ok, amy is strong. she will be ok, it will be ok when blake and amy are together again. and amy gets better. =]

#54 ILUVPUFF

ILUVPUFF

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 01:53 AM

Ruth canput the dvd on in surround sound and pretend she is at the gig lol....Ruth will get her chance again
And when Amy is better and her life is sorted SHE will be Back,Im sure she has been writing some very hearfelt stuff at the moment ,And when Amy is well and focused the next Album will be great, Hard job to follow up Back to Black, But she will do it , just give her time and space

#55 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 01:58 AM

yeah definatley. amy will be back and in top form, (ive never said that before lmao). and the next album will be great i really cant wait. and ruth will defo get her chance again. i think im going to order her ticket with mine on the next tour she will do when shes better than me and ruth can go together. we were going together in the first place but birmingham sold out =[ there will be a next time. im sure ruth will be sad but shell be ok. i send her lots of love.

#56 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 02:58 AM

guess when they're booing and walking out on ya, it's time to re evaluate what you're doing. glad she did. i don't know what her issues are as they are none of my business. but if she's an addict in denial, she's got one hell of a rocky road ahead of her. i wish her the best!!! what a brilliant talent!!!!!

#57 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 09:21 AM

I hope she's taking her health seriously and not just cancelling to keep to herself and drink.

#58 DeepSeaDiver

DeepSeaDiver

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 01:23 PM

Maybe if she got rid of the loser in the trilby hat she`d write another brilliant album?

#59 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 03:03 PM

it just dawned on me today, that the year 2007 is over for amy, she has called off all gigs and appearances for the year
and is going into 'hiding' for the forseeable future, its a crying shame she has had to end the year this way
no doubt she will remain the favoured tablod fodder, but the highs we have seen from her this year are what she leaves us with
and i was expecting a stellar performance at new year on the jools holland show as im sure he would have invited her on after her success this year
its weird, maybe im odd and the only one that feels this way, but its like, i dunno, you have something, that you have and rely on
and then its gone, so looks like ill have to survive on the stuff in the tabloids about her snorting and rehabbing and marriage for my amy fix

please tell me if i seem tad dramatic, my entire life isnt about amy btw lol

#60 greenlol

greenlol

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 03:32 PM

2007 is only over for the public Amy, but to be honest she looked at Brighton like she could really do with packing it all in for a while. Anyway, 2007 is not over for all of us ... I'd prescribe a regular dose of Remi Nicole. For starters check out 'Mr Sunshine' and 'Rock and Roll' .

Amy will be back .... stronger .... and even better !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users