Photo
- - - - -

Amy Winehouse caught smoking crack @ party...

• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

#61 Kajay

Kajay

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 02:40 PM

We have all got one thing in common on this forum. We all care about her, if we didn't we would not bother posting. We have all got a different point of view about this distressing video, some with very strong ones, but maybe it just means they care. One thing though, they are not "friends" with her in the video, they are just fellow addicts! Amy's true friends probably don't get to see her much anymore. Maybe this could be the shock video that could make Amy realise that it is there for all to see that she is definitely not on the mend, although I never thought she was, as it was obvious to me by her appearance and actions these past months she was never on the mend!

#62 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 02:42 PM

One thing though, they are not "friends" with her in the video, they are just fellow addicts! Amy's true friends probably don't get to see her much anymore.

thats a very good point!!!!!!!!

i've watched the video about 100 times (and im not joking, i really have!) . . . .i just want Amy back!!!!!!!!:boohoo:

#63 Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:07 PM

I've still not watched the video, the pictures were enough to deal with already.

kajay, you make a great point. Wow. The poor girl, its so sad. Man, I hope she gets it all together.

#64 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

my tears dry on their own

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:53 PM

do you know what i seen this on the itv news this morning, its disgraceful that amys friends could have posted this on the suns website, they are no friends of hers really are they, i mean it couldnt have been a news reporter could it, amy has her problems that doesnt mean her so called friends can video it and post it on the world wide web for all to see, its horrible of them to do this to her.
i just hope amy can see what its doing to her and stop before its too late, i dont want to lose her i was in tears watching this on the tv this morning, its so hard and horrible to see this happening to someone lots of people and i love so much. i hope that soon she will get better or someone will help her.

#65 curehead

curehead

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:01 PM

I love how the sun say they are doing this to help amy yet right at the bottom it says copyright, to make sure they get as much money out of this

#66 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:29 PM

Amy Winehouse's father begs her to get help after she's caught on camera taking crack cocaine

http://www.dailymail...icc=picbox&ct=5

Amy Winehouse spent today holed up at her east London house locked in crisis talks with her father Mitch, as she came to terms with the fact that she may have blown her music career for good.

A distraught Mitch Winehouse travelled to see his daughter today after a shocking video emerged late last night - appearing to show her smoking crack cocaine from a pipe. Leaving his home in Greenhithe, Kent, Mitch, 57, said: "I'm off to see Amy now. I've spoken to her already and she's fine. She says she's ok, so no problems. All that picture shows is what everybody knew anyway. Yes, I am worried about her but this picture doesn't show abything we didn't already know before."

Mr Winehouse added: "It just shows me the tabloids are resorting to underhand tactics to expose her and we already know what the problems are." Amy, 24, was filmed allegedly smoking cracking, while high on cocaine, ecstasy and Valium, at her home in east London at 5am last Friday.

The video is said to have been filmed hours before she went to court to support her husband Blake Fielder-Civil, 25, at a remand hearing on charges of assault and perverting the course of justice.
Blonde Amy can be seen on the footage inhaling the deadly drug from a pipe after a 19-minute binge in which she also snorts cocaine and powdered ecstasy, and is heard admitting to taking six valium 'to bring her down'. Meanwhile her fans have begged the talented singer to get help.

In front of a wedding picture, in a dimly lit bedroom, Amy is seen talking to unseen 'friends' as she then allegedly primes a glass pipe with rocks of crack. She then fires it up with a lighter and inhales deeply several times. On the singer's website, fans warned the 24-year-old she will end up dead unless she seeks help.

"Amy, please get some help before it's too late. You are an amazing talent that is going to burn out way too fast," said one. "That video of you at home which is now doing the rounds will hopefully be instrumental in getting you where you need to be."

The fan quoted the mother of late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, warning her not to "join that stupid club" of dead rock stars. "But others were harsher, with one telling Winehouse: "You ain't a legend yet, baby, and - newsflash - you and Blake ain't Sid and Nancy. Time to get a reality check and lose the idiots around you who are supplying you with one hand and making money off you with the other."

"Quit being a loser and get real. Make music and stop snorting away a talent, we're getting sick of paying for it." A spokesman for the star declined to comment. The video, which is dated February 19th and timed between 5 and 5.30am, reveals the horrifying truth of her squalid lifestyle.

Besides the humiliation caused by the video, it is feared that the antics also could wreak havoc on Amy's music career. In the footage, Amy shuffles around her home - with her amazing voice dissolving into a pathetic, breathy croak as she tries to talk.

The singer is warned to watch out for broken glass as she stumbles around her lounge barefoot. Other people play pool and mill around to blaring music. She ignores a warning not to snort the cocaine as it is highly concentrated.

The video will increase relatives and friends' fears for the singer. At one point, the singer accuses a guest of taking the pet from a quiet room into the house party.

She rambles: "If I was that cat I'd leave on my own accord — I'd call a cab. It ain't right. This ain't Toys R Us. They took my cat." And when pals ask her to go out with them, she says: "I'd be useless to you because I've had about six Valium."

A friend of the Back To Black star told The Sun: "Amy is locked in a nosedive towards oblivion — she is killing herself. The video shows a woman completely out of control." The pal added: "Amy is looking ill and dirty, and is so thin you wonder how much more she can take. She MUST get help." Another said: "Someone has to turn her around, otherwise a great talent will disappear forever very soon."

Hours later that Friday, Amy arrived in curlers at Snaresbrook Court to support Fielder-Civil. She turned up five minutes before the end of the hearing and shouting "Love you handsome, gorgeous one. Love you." He shouted back "Alright, baby" before four guards led him back to the cells. An unsteady Amy was led away by her mother-in-law Georgette.

Fielder-Civil is remanded in custody charged with trying to bribe publican James King not to give evidence against him and co-defendant Michael Brown after they were accused of beating him up in June 2006. Fielder-Civil is expected to enter a not-guilty plea at the next hearing on 29 February.

Amy sparked fresh concern for her health yesterday after she revealed an bandage on her arm during a shopping spree in London. She was out on Monday with her father Mitch and some friends when she stripped down to her red bra in a clothes store in front of the shopkeeper to try on a hooded jumper.

During the strip, she displayed a gauze bandage strapped across the veins of her right arm. Meanwhile, Amy has been nominated for six Grammys including Record Of The Year for Rehab, Album Of The Year - for Back To Black - and Best New Artist.

The ceremony is on February 10.

#67 curehead

curehead

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:39 PM

"she may have blown her music career for good" is complete bullshit, if only it's probably gonna help her sell more

#68 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:53 PM

i dont know where to post this and it dont seem worth making a new thread, so i will put it here ;)

Hours after a leaked video exposed her on a grotty drugs binge, Amy Winehouse, has stepped out in public swapping her blonde rats nest and going back to black with her trademark beehive.

Dressed in a sophisticated pencil skirt combo, the singer gripped on to her father Mitch's arm as she left her East London home in a chauffeur driven car.

It is believed she was heading to visit her incarcerated husband Blake Fielder-Civil in Pentonville jail where he languishes for charges of grievous bodily harm and perverting the course of justice.

In her hand she carried a hand written letter, exposing an excerpt believed to be for her husband which read:

'…because I fucking believe in us. We will get through this and our kiss will taste sweeter for time served Mr Civil.'

Earlier, a shocking video was posted on line by the sun newspaper showing the singer stumbling around her home, puffing on a crack pipe and appearing to snort cocaine and ecstasy.

Extraordinarily, the singer has managed to seek beauty and styling advice in her time of crisis returning a fresher and more familiar look for her paparazzi friends.

http://www.metro.co....77&in_page_id=7

#69 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:54 PM

B2B is back in the top ten on Amazon here, and back in the top 50 on Billboard-way up from where it was. Amy is an addict, but there is no taking away the fact that she made one of the most brilliant albums in decades. It's sad because she is probably unable to feel the pride and gratitude that goes along with such an awesome accomplishment. I don't know what he would do, but I hope Mitch can take the steps legal or otherwise that will help save his daughters life.

#70 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 05:15 PM

just one little question, i'm not familiar to these kinds of drugs and how you can take them,
i read somewhere that it could also be a weed pipe,
could it?

#71 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 05:16 PM

I just watched the video and I don't know why, but I don't feel anything right now.. Maybe I'm not shocked cos I already knew, or maybe it just hasn't hit home yet.

#72 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 05:20 PM

just one little question, i'm not familiar to these kinds of drugs and how you can take them,
could it?

I thought about that too, Mono - but I think it's def. crack, unfortunately... Mitch said that this news wasn't a shock, b/c he knew how bad it was already...

#73 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 05:21 PM

could it?

Nope.

#74 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 05:26 PM

thanks for the info.

well i wasn't shocked that it might be crack,
i just never wanted to see it.

i mean anytime people told me, oh she's such a drug addict i was defending herm
because there never was definitive evidence...

that's why i was shocked.

#75 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 05:30 PM

In the new photos she doesn't look at all like AMy...Like another person to me.

She gets all dolled up i think to make everyone to leave her alone and make them think she's doing better than she is...I do a full makeup and dress extra nicely sometimes just to convince myself and other that i'm allright when i'm not and just want to be left alone...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users