111 replies to this topic

#16 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 08:16 PM

Mono is this case I can't agree with you mate. I'm all up for artist having their privacy but come on! We're on century 21st where you're selling more than music...specially in Amy's case. Her being a bit of a junkie, leading a Trainspotting lifestyle, being outspoken about it, performing drunk made wonders(ironic) for her anyway well deserved success but it's gone too far. She's well fucked and we can't help but care about whatever good or bad happens to her. Even if it's only because we really want more music from her and we didn't care for her personal life we can't help but thinking she's going to mess it up big time if she doesn't get help NOW (she can't do anything she's just got an addiction, a mental illness)

#17 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2008 - 08:17 PM

Ok M. take it easy on him...he is just scared, I know I am...

#18 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 08:36 PM

it's hard to explain for me, don't know if you understand. i AM worried too, more than ever. but we all don't know her and how bad it really is. it's just the word death you have to be careful with. i hope she's strong enough to fight, that's my last comment on this.

#19 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 08:46 PM

^ I hear you Mono. I have a problem with the title of this thread, too, tbh. I understand the discussion, and there's a lot of good points being made, but the title is a bit harsh - but that's just me.

#20 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 08:59 PM

I wasn't planning on getting into an argument with you Mono, don't worry. I just feel all my hairs go up when someone says I shouldn't do something because he/she thinks I shouldn't do it haha!

#21 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 09:20 PM

don't worry, i still like ya! ;) i agree with what lainey said. i just didn't express myself correctly...kinda...lol

#22 Mandy

Mandy

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 09:34 PM

You've basically summed up exactly how I feel about everything.

#23 MidniteMagnet

MidniteMagnet

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:41 PM

I also feel like she is going to die soon. Of course I don't want her to! But I think she will. She's become one of my favorite vocalists ever and I want to hear her sing forever. But if she wants to kill herself, then that's her decision. She's always seemed extremely immature to me so I don't know if any reasoning can be done with her. She obviously thinks rehab (and life in general) is a joke. She looks dirty and unkempt too. That's not a good sign either. She used to care about her appearance a little more.

#24 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:55 PM

Extremely immature? Have you heard her records?!

I completely disagree about the part where you say she supposedly wants to kill herself, but I guess it's best if I never post anything about addiction on here again. It's just going to frustrate me when people don't get it or don't want to get it.

#25 curehead

curehead

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:56 PM

didn't want to start a new thread but this is brilliant

#26 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

my tears dry on their own

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 11:34 PM

are you being funny ????

and you know what i really dont want her to die, i dont think she will, i really dont. i want her to be well again. i hope she will be

#27 Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 12:00 AM

You can say many things about Amy, but she's never been extremely immature. Maybe she was slightly immature when Frank came out, some may say (simply for the way that she didn't watch what she said and constantly put others down, still, it didn't strike me as immature, just outspoken). She's an addict. An addict doesn't realise that their life is at jepardy until something really drastic happens. All they care about is their next fix. Nothing else matters. Nothing. She doesn't care how she looks!

I agree, Marisa...its a losing game.

I don't get that video.

#28 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2008 - 12:38 AM

I just burst into tears when I saw this:

http://www.news.com....95463-2,00.html

This could have been our Amy :boohoo:

I feel ill...

#29 Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 03:03 AM

I know, I thought the same thing. How ironic, the video pops up and then this happens.

#30 MissGuitar85

MissGuitar85

I observe, I don't chase

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 03:14 AM

:ohno: :boohoo: that is how i feel about all this for wino and heath so freakin sad it wont leave my mind

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users