624 replies to this topic

#16 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:04 PM

I bet he gets out with a slap on the wrist. Amy will have a lot of little Johnny Cochran's running around defending him.

Good point. I'm sure she is paying top $$ for the very best. Perhaps the lawyers are working out a plea deal, and maybe he'll just get time served. Amy seems pretty sure he'll be getting out in a few weeks - does she know something that no-one else does? (apart from Blake and his lawyers, of course)

Then again, it's possible that it could be wishful thinking on her part

#17 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:11 PM

I often said I didn't think he'd get out any time soon, but atm I really hope he does. I don't think she'll make it if he doesn't get out soon. On the other hand I am also afraid of what is going to happen if he does get out. Maybe he will help her sort herself out.. or maybe they'll turn into horrible half dead junkie parents.
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#18 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:11 PM

Maybe someone could help me here.
What i don't understand if he has two charges. He allegedly assault someone right? and then was accused of perverting the course of justice so now he's on trial for the second charge, but does he still have to face charges for assault?

He is now facing both charges the assault and perverting the cause of justice.

#19 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:16 PM

In a way, I kind of hope he does get out - but only for the right reasons.

I think it would be really good if Blake's time in prison gave him time to sort his head out and realize that the two of them are throwing their lives away (probably very naive of me). They clearly love one another very much, and if he does get out and helps her, then that would be the best thing that could happen to her right now. She certainly isn't listening to anyone else atm.

#20 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:32 PM

My thoughts exactly. If he can't get through to her, who can?
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#21 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:34 PM

grievous bodily harm with intent - could be life is he is found guilty
pervert the course of justice - life also

maximum - life
minimum - suspended sentence, in which case he would be getting watched like a hawk
just hope it isnt the straw that breaks the camel's back, so to speak

#22 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:42 PM

I also hope that he this has been a real eye-opener for Blake. I also feel that the pressure will be lifted slightly as Amy has spent 8 months without Blake and let's face it she has not dealt with her addictions therefore confirming what her family has said all along, Amy will do want Amy wants to do and until SHE decides it's time to make changes nobody else is to blame.

It would be great if they did turn their life around together but who knows, time will tell?

#23 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:50 PM

Have you noticed with the Daily Mail photo that she is wearing heavy eye make-up but on the photo where they have zoomed in there is little make-up?

#24 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:56 PM

I often said I didn't think he'd get out any time soon, but atm I really hope he does. I don't think she'll make it if he doesn't get out soon.

I agree.
People say she's bad when she's with him, but she's worse when she's not.
If he doesn't get out, I think we might be facing the most worrying time we've had so far - even more than last August.

#25 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 06:06 PM

i really really hope he gets out.
probably the best thing for her at the moment.

#26 malaroda

malaroda

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 06:08 PM

Have you noticed with the Daily Mail photo that she is wearing heavy eye make-up but on the photo where they have zoomed in there is little make-up?

Good catch! I just checked it. Also, on the zoomed in photo she doesn't have any lipstick, what a load of bull!Here's a close-up picture from today: http://www.celebrity...age_full/76079/

Well, at least the articles say she behaved today, she hadn't been shouting in the courtroom. Like others said, I hope most Blake stories since he went to prison were crap, and that he cleaned up, and this could have a happy end.

#27 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 08:11 PM

Good catch! I just checked it. Also, on the zoomed in photo she doesn't have any lipstick, what a load of bull!

EDIT:Shit! Lost my whole post to an ISE!
They made it worse! :
http://www.mailonsun...cking-skin.html

#28 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 09:36 PM

photo of Amy's supposed love bite
http://www.mailonsun...cking-skin.html

none here
http://www.mrpaparaz...spx?postID=2893

more bs!

#29 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 09:47 PM

Good point! I'm sure there has been quite a lot of re-touching going on in the press these days.

Yes, she does sound quite calm in court today. I'm very happy to see her looking nice in her grey suit, and turning up on time !!! Yay!!

#30 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 12:25 AM

Leave it to The Sun to out-sleaze all others! They take the Daily Mail photo and pile it on!
http://www.thesun.co...icle1239254.ece

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users