#46 ILOVEAMY

ILOVEAMY

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 07:17 AM

Sorry.......

Edited by ILOVEAMY, 11 August 2008 - 07:19 AM.

#47 ILOVEAMY

ILOVEAMY

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 07:20 AM

^^............

Edited by ILOVEAMY, 11 August 2008 - 07:20 AM.
It'S wrong

#48 ILOVEAMY

ILOVEAMY

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 07:21 AM

Ohh :(...

But why are the so many videos of fans, how knocking at her door?
And they all get something singed...
And in the videos there is no bodyguard... just lots of paparrazzi and they are all nearly by amy's door...

#49 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 08:26 AM

Are you purposely trying to upset me? Do you want to see me cry?
Rules 2 and 3 of this forum;

- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.

- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.

I won't warn you again but please read the Rules and Guidelines and get to know them... well.

I will be updating the Rules & Guidelines later this week so would like everyone to read them once this has been done.

:)

"i'm a musician, fuck the rest"

1983 - 2011

#50 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 12:01 PM

Ohh :(...

But why are the so many videos of fans, how knocking at her door?
And they all get something singed...
And in the videos there is no bodyguard... just lots of paparrazzi and they are all nearly by amy's door...

Believe me, there are bodyguards and they will not let you near the front door unless you're really really lucky.

There are videos, yes, but most were filmed before she got the security.
Plus, those people are still a small percentage of all the people that try. There are lots of people in front of her house every day, a lot more than the people you see at her door.
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#51 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 06:40 AM

i would love her address just to google earth it out of curiosity... theres no way in hell im getting to europe in a hurry let alone camden so i dont think im gonna stalk her... nor would i ever post in on the internet. if someone knows it, but doesnt want to share it, thats coal, if you feel generous, drop me a pm.

i guess its all a matter of trust. i certainly wouldnt trust someone whos 1st post is asking for her address

edit: never mind, ive found it on the internet. checked it on google earth and there's no paps outside!

Edited by crol, 13 August 2008 - 07:20 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: adress, amy, met, winehouse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users