AMY'S ADDRESS

adress amy met winehouse

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2008 - 08:07 PM

another noob asking for an adress, ha! why don't you take your ass to camden and flat foot it until u find her, hahahaha, I'm sure she'll be glad to have an another "fan" outside her door.

#32 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:56 PM

I adore you lot being so polite and nice. First thing I thought was a big fat. FUCK OFF!

Edited by PabloD, 06 August 2008 - 11:16 PM.

Posted Image

#33 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:02 PM

another noob asking for an adress, ha! why don't you take your ass to camden and flat foot it until u find her, hahahaha, I'm sure she'll be glad to have an another "fan" outside her door.

Haha, that a girl Tam. "flat foot it", love that!!!

#34 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:46 PM

You know it Kev!:clapping:

#35 AmyWinehouse

AmyWinehouse

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:55 PM

Is that not a bit harsh? lol
She must enjoy the odd fan knocking on her door otherwise she wouldn't invite them in 60% of the time. What about the few that went over there for a few days before, they're not "noobs"? lol
AmyWinehouse, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jun 2007.

#36 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2008 - 05:18 PM

Harsh, no I don't think so, see Pablo's (my future baby daddy) reply. I laugh at it! Amy was high most of the time when she did such things, so what does that tell you?

And for the benefit of the awf crew that swung by Amy's crib, they are not psycho...I have no idea who this noob is. Further more they took pics for all of our benefit (those who couldn't attend the meeting).

Edited by blakmamba76, 07 August 2008 - 06:18 PM.

#37 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:04 PM

[quote name='blakmamba76']Harsh, no I think so, Pablo's (my future baby daddy) reply. I laugh at it! Amy was high most of the time when she did such things, so what does that tell you?

No fair!!! You raflled off Pablo and I didn't get to pick a number!!! Is the drawing closed? LOL!!!!!!!
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#38 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:15 PM

And for the benefit of the awf crew that swung by Amy's crib, they are not psycho....

Phew. :)

Anywoo... Welcome to the forum but posting Amy's address online is not a good idea.
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#39 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:18 PM

^lol. Umm if I were Amy or her peeps and saw that my address was posted w/o my permission, I'd sue the pants off the website owner and the poster...see what I'm sayin'.

#40 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:21 PM

I've seen someone post it on Youtube, that really annoyed me.
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#41 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:21 PM

Are you serious?! That's wicked!

#42 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:34 PM

She must enjoy the odd fan knocking on her door

Dave? Odd? Is that not a bit harsh? lol

#43 Merge

Merge

Once A Tickle, Now A Rash...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 08:21 AM

Yeah I'd love to go to Amy's door and meet her, but at the same time - she does have a right to privacy, I mean, to me she's always had this mentality of "yeah it's great I got fans, and I'm famous, but all I wanna do is sing..."

Plus, if you catch someone like Amy on the wrong day... could shatter your illusion of her forever :(
Autour de moi
Je ne vois pas
Qui sont les anges
Surement pas moi
Encore une fois
Je suis cassee
Encore une fois
Je n\'y crois pas

#44 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:38 AM

Dave? Odd? Is that not a bit harsh? lol

Bada bing, bada boom!! lol

#45 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 10:17 AM

Fuck sake. If you had ventured onto page 3 of this forum, ILOVEAMY, you might have seen the topic titled AMY'S ADDRESS. Please do a search next time you want to create a thread about something that is likely to have been posted before. Please use your head. I'm warning you for being the second person today to piss me off with their stupidity.
http://www.amywineho...read.php?t=2962

"i'm a musician, fuck the rest"

1983 - 2011

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: adress, amy, met, winehouse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users