50 replies to this topic

#1 AmyWinehouse

AmyWinehouse

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:55 PM

Hopefully the title grabbed your attention in thinking that this thread held the answer to Amy's actual address (!) but pPLEASE if someone knows it (I know Sammy does) will you post it- I need it so I can go and get my guitar signed next month.... PLEEEEASE :(

x
AmyWinehouse, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jun 2007.

#2 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:57 PM

apparently shes been looking round new places, so could be subject to change
Posted Image
AmyAmyAmy - She So Good She Dangerous
★I Wanna Light You On Fire, Show You How Hot You Are★

#3 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:00 PM

Ask a cabbie. They have "The Knowledge".
http://en.wikipedia....m#The_Knowledge

#4 AmyWinehouse

AmyWinehouse

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:02 PM

Aww cheers Alan :D You're a STAR

#5 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:02 PM

Hopefully the title grabbed your attention in thinking that this thread held the answer to Amy's actual address (!) but pPLEASE if someone knows it (I know Sammy does) will you post it- I need it so I can go and get my guitar signed next month.... PLEEEEASE :(

x

If you are going... I want to send you somethingthing for her to sign as well...oh, she's already got it... my heart... sigh....
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#6 AmyWinehouse

AmyWinehouse

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:03 PM

please don't send me your heart in the post manic ! lol!
but if i can eventually find the address i could get people to send me stuff to get signed i guess- and maybe something from the forum? what do you think...

#7 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:05 PM

I'll be sending you my cat.

#8 AmyWinehouse

AmyWinehouse

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:36 PM

sounds good, im up for that- we could shave her name onto it :D that just sounds wrong :S lol!

#9 maynardguy

maynardguy

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 02:20 PM

Hi, if u email me (arizona_boyuk@yahoo.co.uk) i'll let you know Amy's address in Camden. Even if the story in the Sun is true, i'm sure it will be a few weeks at least until she moves to Bury St Edmunds. So don't worry, i'm sure you'll get your guitar signed by the great lady herself!

Regards,
Maynardguy
maynardguy, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forums since Apr 2008.

#10 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 02:39 PM

You probably won't get anything signed unless you're lucky. She has bodyguards in front of her house and they won't let you go to her door. You can give them like flowers or something and they'll give it to Amy (we did that).

I was there yesterday, and there were lots of other fans.

Edited by sarahbol, 02 August 2008 - 02:45 PM.

And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#11 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 02:46 PM

sounds good, im up for that- we could shave her name onto it :D that just sounds wrong :S lol!

Just DON'T send it to BRANDO by mistake!!! The cat, I mean.. when she got the Blake verdict, she threatened the cat..ROFLMAO!!!! Brandetta.. Amy would be appalled and put YOU in one of her cat cages. (You would like that wouldn't you?)
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#12 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 02:50 PM

hope you had a great time even though you didn't get to see Amy. Got any pics?

#13 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 02:51 PM

You probably won't get anything signed unless you're lucky. She has bodyguards in front of her house and they won't let you go to her door. You can give them like flowers or something and they'll give it to Amy (we did that).

I was there yesterday, and there were lots of other fans.

Sarah, why didn't you just sing nonstop like you always do... she'd have run out to see what it was. You weren't using your God given gifts to their full potential!!! I missed you loads, but had Irealized where you were I'd have been sooo jealous...... happy you made the trip. Welcome back!

#14 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:36 PM

Just DON'T send it to BRANDO by mistake!!! The cat, I mean.. when she got the Blake verdict, she threatened the cat..ROFLMAO!!!! Brandetta.. Amy would be appalled and put YOU in one of her cat cages. (You would like that wouldn't you?)

i have to tell you something really sad .. my cat died while i was away.. haha i'm serious.. i shouldn't have give him so much alcohol.. now i feel guilty.. haha i don't know why i'm laughing really, it was pretty sad..
so Phil feel free to send me your cat whenever you want.. and i hope he/she likes whisky!
And about the cat cages.. I'm scared sometimes of how well you seem to know me Sundy.. lol!!
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#15 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 06:27 PM

i have to tell you something really sad .. my cat died while i was away.. haha i'm serious.. i shouldn't have give him so much alcohol.. now i feel guilty.. haha i don't know why i'm laughing really, it was pretty sad..
so Phil feel free to send me your cat whenever you want.. and i hope he/she likes whisky!
And about the cat cages.. I'm scared sometimes of how well you seem to know me Sundy.. lol!!

Quit laughing you psycho!... now it makes sense to me why you feel a kinship with Blake..LOL.. the cat is DEFINITELY in a BETTER place ... far, far away from you, my friend. PS> you're supposed to leave food out when you go away.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: adress, amy, met, winehouse

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users