92 replies to this topic

#1 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:23 PM

Troubled singer AMY WINEHOUSE was embroiled in a fracas outside a London pub on Thursday (14Aug08) when she allegedly assaulted a photographer and a member of the public.

The Rehab hitmaker made her first public appearance in almost a fortnight when she ventured outside her home to attend a fundraiser at the Dingwalls pub in Camden, north London, to raise cash for her old haunt, The Hawley Arms, which was burnt to the ground back in February (08).

According to members of the paparazzi, after leaving the venue, Winehouse "ran riot" with her god-daughter before one of her bodyguards clashed with the pursuing snappers.

A brawl ensued, with a security man reportedly hitting out at photographers, knocking several to the ground.

And Winehouse got involved when she allegedly threw a pint glass at a paparazzo, before shouting and swearing randomly at people in the street - with one source claiming she slapped a passerby.

It's not the first time the star has lashed out at the public - she was accused of assaulting three fans in less than two weeks at the start of July (08), and even smacked her own bodyguard in the face in one incident.

http://www.showbizsp...chaos-in-london

http://www.metro.co....60&in_page_id=7

Some pictures here:

http://www.contactmu...y_winehouse/1-1

Edited by Jayne, 15 August 2008 - 12:27 PM.

Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#2 NicksFix

NicksFix

ava flies in paradise...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:26 PM

oh geez... not again! jk but honestly i would have snapped so many more times than her if i was constantly being followed around with cameras...so i really can't blame her
when you smoke all my weed man....you gotta call the green man so i can get mine, and you get yours
Posted Image

#3 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:44 PM

Sun video:
http://www.thesun.co...icle1563179.ece

#4 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:54 PM

I can't say I blame Amy... she was grabbed by the arm, she tried to pull away, and slapped the paparazzi's hand off her arm. She was shielding Dionne. Amy is heard saying "I said Fucking let go of me!" Another reporter is heard saying "That serves you right mam!", in defense of Amy's actions. The Pap was lucky Amy was in a "GOOD" mood!!!!!
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#5 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:59 PM

My God! Poor woman (both Amy and the slapped one).

She should have NEVER grabbed Amy. People is fucking rude. Still I wouldn't have slapped that woman.

I wish she kept locked a lot longer really...
Posted Image

#6 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 01:20 PM

cute pic of Amy & Dionne running. Mr Pap is happy to have her back - TO POOP ON!
http://www.mrpaparaz...spx?postID=3653

#7 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 01:21 PM

She's being provoked to get a response. That's the gutter press for you.
"I've got hair like them"

#8 PabloD

PabloD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 01:36 PM

Love how her nephew is dressing more or like the same as Amy normally would.

There's something I don't get... She's still looking ill and dirty. So she's obviously a long shot from being fine. I wonder what her vocal capacity is right now. She's performing this weekend, right?
Posted Image

#9 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 01:38 PM

Some more pictures here, Dionne looks quite scared in one. If I was her mother I am not sure I would let her out with Amy no disrespect to Amy but there is inevitably an "incident" whenever Amy has a night out.

http://www.mailonsun...lashes-fan.html
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#10 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 01:39 PM

By the looks of things her singing will probably have not improved any. Hopefully it's not worse.

#11 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 01:47 PM

She probably shouldn't have had Dionne with her. But I love how the headline says that Amy 'lashes out at a fan'. How do they know this woman's a fan? It could have been some random crazy person! There are some people like that out there - Mark Chapman, anyone?

She didn't let Amy's arm go after Amy tried to break away. I'm sorry, but you just don't do that. Although I'm not condoning Amy hitting her, but she was provoked. She's not public property and shouldn't be grabbed like that.

#12 PabloD

PabloD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 01:58 PM

She should have NEVER grabbed Amy (or anyone).
Amy should have NEVER slapped the woman (or anyone).
Posted Image

#13 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:04 PM

Like I said in my post, I'm not condoning Amy's actions.

#14 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:13 PM

The lady should not have touched her, I mean, doesn't she read the papers???? As misguided as her intentions are, you don't touch ANYONE you do not know, even a celebrity. It appeared that she grabbed her, too. Winehouse is clearly on raw nerves, but she was ALSO wrong as two left shoes, when she hit that lady in front of her goddaughter, Dionne. Yeah, good lesson to teach kids. Well, what you put out in the universe, boomerangs. Amy better watch out.

Guess locking Amy up for 2 weeks wasn't such a good idea, after all...........
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#15 Mike from NY

Mike from NY

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:17 PM

Sigh. That is all I have to say.
Mike from NY, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forums since Sep 2007.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users