92 replies to this topic

#16 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:24 PM

[quote name='Lainey']. But I love how the headline says that Amy 'lashes out at a fan'. How do they know this woman's a fan? It could have been some random crazy person! There are some people like that out there - Mark Chapman, anyone?

Fans don't treat objects of their affection that way...simontelowinehouse anyone?
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#17 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:42 PM

LOL! I feel better now. I'll think that slapped woman was Simontelowinehouse.
Posted Image

#18 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:45 PM

I'll think that slapped woman was Simontelowinehouse.

Good one! :lol:
"I've got hair like them"

#19 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:54 PM

Mr Paparazzi now have a video here:

http://www.mrpaparaz...my-Attacks.aspx
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#20 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:59 PM

That video didn't prove that she 'threw a pint glass at a photographer'. The article I read said 'allegedly'. It looked more to me like she threw it on the ground in frustration. I'll reserve judgement on that particular part of the story until I see a) a photograph proving it, or B) a video proving it.
"I've got hair like them"

#21 SallyParadise

SallyParadise

I am the lizard-queen!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:04 PM

Sun video:
http://www.thesun.co...icle1563179.ece

What the fuck people think they do own Amy and can get a hold of her in any way at any time they want!???!!!!

Amy did well that she slapped that woman in the face. She is not Amy's mother or a friend - why does she think she has the right to touch Amy and to tell her what to do or not to do???!!!

Honestly - I think Amy is unbelievable patient and nice to people pestering all over and over again. If I would be in her shoes I would have slapped many more ppl. than she did.....

Edited by SallyParadise, 15 August 2008 - 03:08 PM.

http://www.myspace.com/amywinemouse - My ultimate Amy collection on MySpace - come and have a look. Newest News - Videos - Pictures.

#22 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:09 PM

LOL! I feel better now. I'll think that slapped woman was Simontelowinehouse.

That was funnnnnnnyyyy! HA!:lol:

#23 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:13 PM

Honestly - I think Amy is unbelievable patient and nice to people pestering all over and over again. If I would be in her shoes I would have stopped many more ppl. than she did.....[/QUOTE]

Sorry I have to disagree here, Amy is obviously not patient to people pestering her, this is not the first incident. Amy leaves herself wide open to situations like this, as we all know she had until recently had an open house with fans turning up 24/7. When you become famous to some extent you do become public property and she has to learn to deal with these situations.

I personally would not approach someone in this manner but not all fans are considerate and don't forget these incidents usally happen when Amy and probably the fans concerned have been drinking.

You just cannnot go around hitting people, for all we know this woman may well have been an overzealous who got carried away with the situation and ended up being belted by the very person she admired. I think if this woman was from the press they would have run with the story by now.
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#24 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:21 PM

- Jayne
Sorry I have to disagree here, Amy is obviously not patient to people pestering her, this is not the first incident. Amy leaves herself wide open to situations like this, as we all know she had until recently had an open house with fans turning up 24/7. When you become famous to some extent you do become public property and she has to learn to deal with these situations.

I personally would not approach someone in this manner but not all fans are considerate and don't forget these incidents usally happen when Amy and probably the fans concerned have been drinking.

You just cannnot go around hitting people, for all we know this woman may well have been an overzealous who got carried away with the situation and ended up being belted by the very person she admired. I think if this woman was from the press they would have run with the story by now

ITA w/Jayne. One of these days, Winehouse's open-door policy is going to put her in legal jeopardy. If things were that stressful and she was feeling 'like a nut', why the hell didn't she get limo service? She usually gets limo service, IMHO, when she's not in the best physical shape to walk. I'm afraid she's going to have one of these 'fits of temper', and it's going to be disastrous. Great post, Jayne!
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#25 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:21 PM

The woman could be a plant, who knows. But If I see all that mess and craziness going on, I am NOT getting in to middle of it. You do that and you get what ever is coming to you. That was not a smart move on that lady's behalf.

#26 Elena

Elena

Life is like a pipe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:26 PM

Oh dear, here we go again.

#27 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:31 PM

Both Winehouse and that overzealous lady were at fault. Belting fans, is equivalent to biting the hand that feeds you, y'know? Security should have blocked that lady, and from the looks of that video she was grabbing and trying to talk to Winehouse. When you're that accessible, some nutbar is going to take advantage. Winehouse choose to be that accessible, she has to accept some of the responsibility. If it wasn't that lady, it would've been someone else visiting her door.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#28 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:34 PM

I am not going up to Winehouse unless, I want to be apart of the " Proud to be slapped by Wino Crew'

#29 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:37 PM

I am not going up to Winehouse unless, I want to be apart of the " Proud to be slapped by Wino Crew'

Which is why you're considered to be one of the smartest members in this forum, IMHO. :lol:

- 8-/

#30 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:43 PM

HA! thanks, I just don't believe in unnecessary risks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users