• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:44 PM

Amy really needs a posse around her..6-8 people. Armed. lol

#32 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:45 PM

How about they stop playing with her ass and give her some consequences.

#33 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:47 PM

the woman shouldnt of grabbed amy, just because shes famous doesnt mean she can just be grabbed like shes not human you wouldnt go and grab someone in the street you didnt know
about her taking dionne out i dont think thats a bad thing, when the woman grabbed her amy quite obvioulsy looked like she was shielding dionne and her mom must know she wouldnt allow dionne to get hurt in any way its good to show trust in her and not treat her like she cant be trusted, after all we all know shes v. maternal
and the photographers deserve everything they get with the bottle
altho im abit disapointed in her, she didnt seem like she was in a drunken/drugged up state at all
but in my mind there is a tiny little idea, we all know how clever amy is? and we all know whats been said about her been boring lately, maybe she WANTS to be back in the papers. i dont know just a thought :)
"Your wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end. Your wondering how, you will pay, for the way you misbehaved."

#34 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:49 PM

that woman could have been anyone, seriously anyone
not saying it was RIGHT what she did, but im sure many other girls would have reacted the same
Posted Image
AmyAmyAmy - She So Good She Dangerous
★I Wanna Light You On Fire, Show You How Hot You Are★

#35 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:54 PM

God I'm going to sound like my mum now but two wrongs do not make a right.
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#36 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:57 PM

Fo' real! She passed her place!

Aslo, we are only given a snippet of what happened, we don't know what happened before or after that, it's not like we get full coverage. Suppose that lady had been pestering her all night or many people were rushing her, have you ever seen paps descending on a person? That is scary.

Amy official comes with a disclaimer: CAUTION! Do Not Approach. You may be slapped or elbowed.

#37 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:57 PM

i just noticed, well it occured to me
they never ran a story along the lines of " amy welcomes fan into her home "
but instead wait for her to cause a mini circus in the middle of london

lol tam, i think i might have to put my
"warning" sig back up lol

Posted Image

Edited by ILLEGALL, 15 August 2008 - 04:00 PM.

Posted Image
AmyAmyAmy - She So Good She Dangerous
★I Wanna Light You On Fire, Show You How Hot You Are★

#38 SallyParadise

SallyParadise

I am the lizard-queen!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 04:02 PM

Honestly - I think Amy is unbelievable patient and nice to people pestering all over and over again. If I would be in her shoes I would have stopped many more ppl. than she did.....

Sorry I have to disagree here, Amy is obviously not patient to people pestering her, this is not the first incident. Amy leaves herself wide open to situations like this, as we all know she had until recently had an open house with fans turning up 24/7. When you become famous to some extent you do become public property and she has to learn to deal with these situations.

I personally would not approach someone in this manner but not all fans are considerate and don't forget these incidents usually happen when Amy and probably the fans concerned have been drinking.

You just cannnot go around hitting people, for all we know this woman may well have been an overzealous who got carried away with the situation and ended up being belted by the very person she admired. I think if this woman was from the press they would have run with the story by now.

You just describe it up there how patient and good willing Amy had been. I never heard about a so called "Celeb" being like that before....

We are all taking advantage of this by becoming fed with news and things or even being close to Amy (like some of us)...

Looking at the amount of harassment it is really happening very seldom that Amy tries to defend the left little private space that she has left....

Aaaarrrhhhggg - come on - statements like "violence is never an opption..." - just fuck it! Ppl. - public are very violently to her - even worse - that is a minor happening what Amy did.
http://www.myspace.com/amywinemouse - My ultimate Amy collection on MySpace - come and have a look. Newest News - Videos - Pictures.

#39 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 04:05 PM

Amy reminds me of a woman I knew who realized at 30 (in therapy) that she had been raped when she was 15. She had thought it had been all her fault for getting drunk. She would violently overreact, as if by reflex, to any unexpected touch.

#40 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 04:05 PM

her slapping some twat who grabbed her is more publicised than the very high amount of stabbings that occur in london today.
its like this is worse/more important than the amount of young men recently who have been killed for some stupid reason like been in the wrong areacode
its pathetic, let the woman live her bloody life and get better
"Your wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end. Your wondering how, you will pay, for the way you misbehaved."

#41 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2008 - 04:11 PM

Just because she accomodates people when she wants doesn't make her a free for all.

I have to agree with Sally on this one. Wrong or right this is what becomes us. And we all take part in it. We are consuming it and when we don't get it...some of us pine for it, where is she what is she doing now, we post it, we discuss it, we argue about it, and enable these situations.

P.S. I like that Lee!!!!

#42 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 04:15 PM

Don'tClip, if it were only that simple. She's been away for 2 weeks, and without proper psychiatric treatment, I'm afraid the press will be witness to a rather wild and uncontrollable Winehouse. Whether she doesn't have space to be free, or to be herself, she choose the price of celebrity. From what I've seen, most celebrities are smart enough not to court danger, as to be as accessible as Winehouse. As Blakmamba's eloquent vid, showed, Amy is not so reluctant to give up the trappings of celebrity, isn't she?
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#43 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 04:52 PM

looking better today, thank God!
http://www.mrpaparaz...spx?postID=3664

#44 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 05:04 PM

She must be off drugs, she combed her hair *sarcasm*

Thanks a lot for posting them tho! The sarcasm wasn't directed to your comment just for the record!
Posted Image

#45 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 05:05 PM

What, a gig on Sunday as well? I completely missed that.

EDIT:
(from the official site)
Amy will be playing this weekend’s V Festival. She’ll be on the main stage at Staffordshire site on Saturday before heading to Chelmsford for Sundays nights leg of the event where she’ll be in the company of the likes of The Verve, Kings Of Leon and The Stranglers.

Ok so one festival, two performances.

Edited by sarahbol, 15 August 2008 - 05:11 PM.

And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users