488 replies to this topic

#421 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,471 posts
  • Location🇺🇦 Ukraine 🇺🇦

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:41 PM

And that's my way to give "Unexpected Amy" experience to all guests of our company. My wife presented me this portrait and I've decided to mount it on the wall in the meeting room:
Attached File  Amy_Winehouse_Mural_in_the_meeting_room.jpg   81.63KB   21 downloads

That's the picture. Yeah, I know it hasn't anything common with usual "corporate shit", but who cares? :-)
Attached File  Amy_Winehouse_Mural.jpg   96.52KB   20 downloads

I hope our guests are glad to see this portrait as well as I am.

#422 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

^I've thought about putting Amy in my bathroom.... now that would be unexpected...hahaa

#423 Jade Logic

Jade Logic

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

^I've thought about putting Amy in my bathroom.... now that would be unexpected...hahaa

Unexpected...but great. ha ha.
:heart: Jade Logic :heart:

#424 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

Rather off-topic, but...
A week ago, when I've been crawling in a traffic jam, I've seen two guys on a bus station, who literally had begun to dance almost like Zalon and Ade, when they heard "The Big Monkey Man" from my car. :)

LOVE this!

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

I bought OK magazine where they had an interview with (Amy's friend) Tyler James and there was a picture of them together.

Could you post the picture?

#425 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:44 AM

kids' inaugural concert - glee sang valerie

#426 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:14 AM

That's actually a good idea, because i also wanna have a picture of her in my future home. ;)
I'd love to buy some of Sam Shaker's work, but it's tooo expensive unfortunately (but i can understand)
Amy flies in paradise

#427 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:39 PM

In the radio or on tv,many times ..back to black or tears dry on their own :P

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#428 Ace of Hearts

Ace of Hearts

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:07 AM

I haven't been around for a while due to some personal issues, but the ultimate unexpected Amy came to me the other day. I've just separated from my husband after being unhappy and looking outside my marriage for a loving relationship (which has since come to fruition). The day i left him, i went grocery shopping and in the background was "He can only hold her". Thanks Amy.

#429 Jade Logic

Jade Logic

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:01 AM

I haven't been around for a while due to some personal issues, but the ultimate unexpected Amy came to me the other day. I've just separated from my husband after being unhappy and looking outside my marriage for a loving relationship (which has since come to fruition). The day i left him, i went grocery shopping and in the background was "He can only hold her". Thanks Amy.

She has a way of showing up just when you need her to....
:heart: Jade Logic :heart:

#430 Mint

Mint

This me

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:05 AM

I am always floored when I hear "Love is a Losing Game" come from out of the blue. There is something really special about that song.

#431 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:00 PM

^Completely agree. Even if I'm watching something about her and it starts playing, I go to mush.

It's funny to me that anyone would ever hear Amy grocery shopping.... I heard Dido the other day, but I thought of Amy just the same, haa "I will go down with this ship" oh goddd

#432 MDPA

MDPA

"We all become what we once hated"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:06 PM

Heard Dionne singing yeah right in a restaurant here in Maryland the other day - smiled at the amount of influence Amy has :)

Posted Image
Amy J. Winehouse

1983 -

#433 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

I was in a shop,and Amy was playing :P

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#434 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

^Way to be nondescript haha

#435 keiweisoup

keiweisoup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:20 PM

That's actually a good idea, because i also wanna have a picture of her in my future home. ;)
I'd love to buy some of Sam Shaker's work, but it's tooo expensive unfortunately (but i can understand)

I'm definitely going to put up a pic of amy when i get my own place!!!! Real nice one too! <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users