#451 veronika

veronika

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:25 AM

Funny how listening to Amy just a couple of seconds on the radio can totally change my mood.. heard the last verse of Rehab today while driving, makes me wish I'd changed the radio station earlier :)
Posted Image

#452 kittengirl1000

kittengirl1000

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:15 PM

I saw someone with a t-shirt with a girl who looked like Amy

#453 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,471 posts
  • Location🇺🇦 Ukraine 🇺🇦

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:20 PM

It's a bit off-topic, but it was really funny when yesterday I heard "Rehab" playing somewhere on the street, because it took about a half of a minute to realize it was my phone in a pocket. "Do you hear? Where it is???" :-D

V.Melnyk

#454 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:21 PM

Last week I went to a restaurant and they played "Frank", the whole album, there! Isn't that crazy? I thought nobody over here even knew it existed... I was so happy!
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#455 charloca

charloca

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:17 PM

Not a song, but I was in WaterStones (book shop) yesterday, and I was browsing all the books on the 'Buy1Get1HalfPrice' tables and came across a book called 'Me & Mr Jones', that made me so happy :) .. And then, of course, I spotted Mitch's book for Amy - but I was kind of looking out for it to tell you the truth :P
www.facebook.com/AmyWinehouseAnythingEverything < My Amy Page :heart:

Lets Just Say I'll Make Sure My GreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreat Grandchildren (& The Rest) Know About Miss Amy Winehouse & How She Changed My Life ...

#456 SarahMermaid

SarahMermaid

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

Was out for dinner and on came Body and Soul. First time ive heard it played anywhere. :)

#457 Nineandfourteen

Nineandfourteen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:09 PM

Driving home from vacation Someone to Watch Over Me came on the Siriusly Sinatra channel, and then the original version of Body and Soul (not the amy/tony version, sadly) came on a few songs later. Lets just say that was a good day...

#458 LionessLoveYouAmy

LionessLoveYouAmy

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:59 PM

I remember the last time I heard an Amy song in a public place: it was one month ago, I was shopping with my boyfriend at a store and imediatelly I started smiling about it. It's so funny that most of us, when we don't expect and hear Amy's music, our mood swings, and we are just happy!!

#459 Nineandfourteen

Nineandfourteen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:38 PM

Lol I don't know how pathetic this sounds but you know I'm no good played in a pizza parlor and my eyes filled with tears. At least I can laugh about it now... I don't even know why I was crying

#460 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:26 PM

^Because you're a silly goose :-P

#461 Nineandfourteen

Nineandfourteen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:43 PM

^Because you're a silly goose :-P

I've been told many times!! Lol

#462 veronika

veronika

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:59 AM

So the other day I was at the gym, and the last song the instructor chose for cooling down was Love Is A Losing Game. Couldn't have finished the workout better than that!
Posted Image

#463 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:50 AM

I've been watching the first season of this TV show called 'The Newsroom'. It's about all of the drama that takes place behind-the-scenes at a fictional Cable News channel. I never would have expected to hear an Amy song being played from this type of show, but to my surprise they just closed the episode I just watched with Amy singing 'Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?' And the credits went on and on and on, so they pretty much played the whole song.
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#464 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:48 PM

Amy's voice just started blasting from Merriweather Post Pavilion in Maryland. I Told You I Was Trouble. Maybe a sound check for Virgin Freefest? Sounded great.

#465 WhoDat

WhoDat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:37 PM

Was walking home from college a few days ago and heard a girl blasting You Know I'm No Good from her window and singing along with it. Nice to hear it in that random way, just walking down the street.
"They laughed when I said I was going to become a comedian. Well, they're not laughing now." - Bob Monkhouse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users