103 replies to this topic

#16 Jaede~

Jaede~

Fanks Daaaarling~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:02 AM

The first time around when they were dating before amy released back to black they must have had some kind of strong connection. If they did'nt I don't think back to black would have been as emotional as it was.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#17 thelovetheydeserve

thelovetheydeserve

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:09 AM

In Reading gaol by Reading town
There is a pit of shame,
And in it lies a wretched man
Eaten by teeth of flame,
In a burning winding-sheet he lies,
And his grave has got no name.

And there, till Christ call forth the dead,
In silence let him lie:
No need to waste the foolish tear,
Or heave the windy sigh:
The man had killed the thing he loved,
And so he had to die.

And all men kill the thing they love,
By all let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!

-Oscar, of course

Edited by thelovetheydeserve, 30 November 2008 - 04:58 AM.

Posted Image

#18 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:31 AM

While I think it took a huge set of balls to reveal all that, I question Blake's sincerity and timing. Deep down, I think the only way that Amy would stay with him is if they got high together, the thing that destroyed those two young folk, ironically will keep them together. I wonder if he's saying this, after Winehouse refused to see him and to alleviate the guilt after her recent trip to the hospital.

It's not about who is the bad guy, it's about stopping this bullshit before they kill themselves.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#19 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 04:22 AM

In Reading gaol by Reading town
There is a pit of shame,

The monster ego of Oscar Wilde in heaven is crying out to be given credit. Reading gaol is where he did time for perversion of being a pervert. And when will the Brits stop spelling 'jail' like it was the 16th Century? Jeez!

#20 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:41 AM

They probably dont know each other that well because they probably havent spent normal time together to find out what each of them are really like

theyve been together on and off for 4 years. pretty sure amy hasnt been a junkie for that long. if amy & blakes relationship isnt love then i dont know what is.

i know its easy to be cynical about this, but you could hear the sincerity in his voice. i really feel for the guy, i hope he does leave her, and they can get back together in a few years time when they are well rid of drugs

#21 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 09:22 AM

The shock of hearing Blake admit what I feared has not yet worn off. Yes, he sounded sincere.. and i"m sure in his own way, he is. But that does not take away the fact that the life of a beautiful young girl had been forever altered. Yes, she made a choice, but it was a choice made of love and trust in a man who was already headed down a dark path in life. She did what came instinctivly...she opened her heart and trusted blindly. It was a decision she probably to this day does not regret... for she fell head over heels for this man...and she stood by him even when he left her in the pit of despair... a genious.. she went on to compose one of time's greatest /saddest love ballad collections, Back To Black. I am at odds as to the true nature of his revelations.. his decision to leave the woman he proclaims to love more than life itself. Life has it's way of dealing ironic tragedies and like her lovely ballad.. Love is a Losing Game.. I guess I'll have to just see how this one plays out. How profound the lyrics seem now.

Edited by manic_blue, 30 November 2008 - 09:24 AM.

He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#22 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 09:52 AM

i'm at odds as well. why choose to self disclose in the media? and what's this?-- "“I will never stop wanting Amy and loving her and craving her. More than anything I am addicted to Amy." I don't get him, but wish him well in his battle wth the disease of addiction.

#23 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 09:57 AM

He seems to have accepted that he'll never stop taking drugs, which is sad.

Noticed that too.

I'm heartbroken, again.
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#24 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:13 AM

:cry: i dont know what to say!
im nearly in tears!

^ i agree Sarah, im heartbroken!:(
Posted Image

#25 Mimi

Mimi

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:20 AM

dont even know what to say except maybe i'm very very naive but that really broke my heart.
i wish them both the best luck in the world and hope the best voice of a generation gets up again and goes back to being the legend we all know she is. with or without the other half. thats all

Totally agree.

I'm heartbroken, again.

Me too.
What kind of fuckery is this

#26 gretski101

gretski101

:)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:12 AM

even though blake offered her the drugs the love of her life, it is still mostly her fault, she could have said no.
she must have not been thinking straight at all when she asked for it, coz i dono whats it like in england, but we have lots of drug education here, and i certainly know how much it fucks you up straight away, your instantly addicted.
i think she didn't care. i think she didn't care if it ruins her, either that or they need to get more drug education in to british schools, ha.
but seriously, its both there faults, amys just as much as blakes. amy hung around blake, amy asked, blake just did it, he didn't change for amy, there both idiots.
aha
Loved Amy since July 2007.

#27 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:54 AM

And when will the Brits stop spelling 'jail' like it was the 16th Century? Jeez!

but... that is how you spell jail...???

#28 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:10 PM

I still can't blame Blake. It takes a not so strong personality (for whatever reason) to want and start taking drugs. They both were and are clearly fucked up and have idealized that kind of tragic and over romantic relationship (can't blame them, been there done that). I'm just praying that all he says is true and he gets away from her for a while until he's clean enough to not give into temptation and be the husband Amy deserves. I'm sure nobody will ever love her like he does and viceversa. They've just choosen this kind of love which I'm sure it's the most intense (this dreadful mix of love and pain it's just addictive sadly) and if they're strong enough to get clean they'll remain together forever. I bloody hope both of them get the happy young live they deserve.
Posted Image

#29 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 01:45 PM

Emotional manipulation, or absolute honesty? Only time will tell...

I have said all along though, to get sorted they ned to be apart, and it seems as if maybe he, if not her, is realising this, and that this union weas about co-dependancy, not real love. That isn;t healthy for either of them.

I wish them both every success is staying clean. For many people it isn't easy, but the more distractions and triggers you remove, the easier it becomes.

#30 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 01:47 PM

theyve been together on and off for 4 years. pretty sure amy hasnt been a junkie for that long. if amy & blakes relationship isnt love then i dont know what is.

I'd say they're both codependent and suffer from sex and love addiction. Neither condition has anything to do with love. With that going against them they will never make it work. It's best to cut their losses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users