61 replies to this topic

#46 jcable06

jcable06

Marilyn Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:31 PM

Still going to be a long road ahead for her. She can do it though.
Just going to be rough since her body has to go through detox . So your bound to have your ups and downs . I believe she can beat her demons. I know she can. She wants a better life for herself.
Posted Image
James Dean ....

#47 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:59 PM

Ive been so busy i havnt had a chance to get on here in a while, and when i do i see this, its so sad, i just pray amy doesnt take the easy option and go back to the drugs. I think shes too strong for that now tho.

I think she's really strong too, and that she'll find the way back to writing, composing, collaborating, recording and performing soon. She has to, as a way of survival, as she's an artist, and a true one, be it a troubled one, at that.

Edited by Winehousedrunk, 15 February 2009 - 11:01 PM.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#48 erickonasis

erickonasis

Back 2 Black >

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:08 AM

The only reason I think withdrawl MIGHT be a possibility, if this article is true, is because they said she's run out of her drug substitute, which logically, I don't know if its true though, once the body realizes that its not getting that drug or its substitute, it will go into withdrawl. I think that the substitue, once again IF its true, has been keeping Amy from experiencing withdrawl. After all, we haven't heard any stories yet about her going through withdrawl, have we?

You could be right...i forgot Amy has used multiple form of drugs so this could definitely be possible especially if its methadone
Posted Image

#49 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:18 AM

I hope Amy recovers soon and well ... I know I wouldn't want to be cooped up in a hospital for long if I was in a sunny tropical paradise lol.
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#50 jcable06

jcable06

Marilyn Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:18 AM

You could be right...i forgot Amy has used multiple form of drugs so this could definitely be possible especially if its methadone

My goodness I hope she isnt on that drug. Ive read alot of bad stuff about one in particular. That was one of the drugs anna nicole smith had If I remember right..

Lets hope for the best.
Posted Image
James Dean ....

#51 erickonasis

erickonasis

Back 2 Black >

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:46 AM

My goodness I hope she isnt on that drug. Ive read alot of bad stuff about one in particular. That was one of the drugs anna nicole smith had If I remember right..

Lets hope for the best.

I honestly dont think it is....ive seen people on that and they can barely stay awake some of them. i really dont know what else it could be she would have "withdrawl" from...Cant be alcohol she drinks all the time...That could be bad tho too ..almost as worse as heroine withdrawl
Posted Image

#52 jcable06

jcable06

Marilyn Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:27 AM

Methadone and alcohol would def not be a good mixture for anybody. You would be excessively drowsy. That would be a bad drug to prescribe to a patient who drinks alcohol daily. .
Posted Image
James Dean ....

#53 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 04:03 AM

What will probably save her, is that as she's very sociable and honest, the people around her will be able and willing to intervene when there's a serious problem... or am I thinking too philanthropically? I don't think so, as Amy herself is the least cynical, most giving soul I know of amongst the famous, and I have to believe that good things will happen yet.
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#54 ohmr

ohmr

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:24 PM

She needs to get back to work. Not for the sake of her fans/record label but she quite possibly may have been in St. Lucia for too long at this point.

But until she's better...

#55 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:15 AM

AMY WINEHOUSE’s dad Mitch has returned to the Caribbean over concerns about the singer’s boozy behaviour.

The cabbie flew to St Lucia from London and arrived to discover the Rehab singer had collapsed and needed to be taken to hospital after messing up her drug- replacement medication last Friday.
She was later discharged from hospital and is doing well in her fight against heroin and crack-cocaine addiction on her extended holiday.
But the booze has been flowing.
Mitch first headed to St Lucia last month to meet Amy’s then holiday romance, hunky rugby star-turned-actor JOSH BOWMAN.
Now a source reports: “He heard things weren’t quite as rosy as during his last visit and thought he should return.
“She needs an eye on her in case she hits the hard stuff.”

http://www.thesun.co...icle2243631.ece

#56 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:51 AM

Poor Amy, it's like trying to box an octopus.

#57 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:35 AM

http://www.thesun.co...icle2243631.ece

Oh, Amy. I really hope she isn't falling back into a drinking problem. She really needs to wake up and smell the roses.
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#58 jcable06

jcable06

Marilyn Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:38 AM

I cant help but to be worried about her now since this inciddent that occurred. I hope she does allright.
Posted Image
James Dean ....

#59 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:55 AM

mtv uk is reporting she was drinking heavily at the time of collapse....

#60 Sweetsklet

Sweetsklet

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:58 AM

Thanks for the update! It's good to hear that Mitch is around again ...
"FREEDOM IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE"
Janis Joplin

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users