• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 06:49 PM

Amy Winehouse is being divorced by estranged husband Blake Fielder-Civil tomorrow.

The couple, who have not spoken in months, are listed for a pronouncement of the decree nisi at the Family Division of the High Court in London.

According to court documents Mr Fielder-Civil is filing for the divorce, which may go some way to explain why the pop singer burst into tears when she arrived in the UK earlier this week.

The 25 year-old singer was photographed in tears as she made her way through Gatwick Airport to her waiting car after an eight month stay on the island of St Lucia.

A source close to the star insisted that a divorce was the best thing for her. The decree absolute will be granted after six weeks and one day according to British marriage laws.

They said: ‘It is onwards and upwards for Amy. This part of her life is behind her. She and Blake have not been in contact for a long time and she has a lot of good things to look forward to.’

The star has been working on her latest – third – album for the past two years but has so fair failed to impress record company bosses with what she has come up with.

She has also launched her own record label, which is expected to release its first album, recorded by her 13-year-old goddaughter Dionne Bromfield, later this year.

Documents explaining why Mr Fielder-Civil, also 25, is petitioning for divorce will be released later tomorrow but it is understood he has cited adultery.

It is expected he will try and stake a claim on some of her estimated £10million fortune.
Amy Winehouse and Blake Fielder-Civil

The Back To Black star has returned looking a lot healthier than when she first left for the Caribbean late last year.

For much of last year she was pictured covered in cuts, scabs and looking painfully thin as drug abuse ravaged her body.

However it has been claimed that she continued the party lifestyle on Lucia and has instead turned to drink – often ending up in hospital because of her binge drinking.

The star is living in two villas which cost her record company about £2,000 a night each and come with their own butler and maid.

She married former grammar school boy Fielder-Civil in 2007 in a small ceremony in Malibu.

The couple had a turbulent love affair predicated around their shared drug abuse.
They were often photographed looking dishevelled, bloodied and miserable during frequent nights out as their drug abuse spiralled out of control.

In May 2008 the Crown Prosecution Service decided not to prosecute Miss Winehouse after she was filmed apparently smoking crack cocaine.

Video footage of her appearing to snort cocaine was handed to police in January and she has been in and out of rehab since then.

Mr Fielder-Civil jailed last year after admitting to assaulting a pub landlord and conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.

He has been released and is now expecting a child later this year with Gileen Morris, a 31-year-old blonde he met in rehab last year.

Miss Winehouse is said to have written a song called Ultimate Betrayal about it.

http://www.dailymail...es-divorce.html
http://en.wikipedia....iki/Decree_nisi

#2 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

If I was my heart,I'd rather be restless.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 06:59 PM

I was never really convinced that the tears was a part of the "coming home" process. Like...seriously? I think this explains kind of everything now.
I'm worried. I really am. Next days are really important to her. Just hope she goes through this. Must be totally sad...i don't even want to picture how she'd be feeling.

PS:"Ultimate betrayal"...ehem...strange song title. Love it though.
Posted Image

"I don`t listen to anyone...except my inner child anyway."

Amy.J.Winehouse.

#3 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 07:23 PM

everything happens for a reason. hope this is the best for her and for him too.
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#4 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 07:55 PM

It won't be that bad for Amy, you know? It'll just be like ripping her heart out with your hand.

Some good songs come out of divorces. Oh, George Jones for instance.

She got the goldmine and I got the shaft.

Amy will have to pull through. If love from the members here reaches her, she'll be OK in time.

#5 erickonasis

erickonasis

Back 2 Black >

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 08:24 PM

Closure Finally!!
Posted Image

#6 catouplik

catouplik

Help yourself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 08:56 PM

Finally a good news....and coming fast.

http://www.digitalsp...-six-weeks.html

Edited by catouplik, 15 July 2009 - 09:24 PM.

#7 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 01:31 AM

Amy’s spokesman told the Mirror: “She is ready to move on following the end of the marriage. She has not had any contact with Blake for months and is focusing on the future. She’s finishing off her album and in good health.”

http://www.mirror.co...15875-21522793/

#8 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:32 AM

Her heart has got to be breaking.... My prayers are with her at this most difficult time... But I believe she will emerge a much stronger woman.
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#9 jcable06

jcable06

Marilyn Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:41 AM

Her heart has got to be breaking.... My prayers are with her at this most difficult time... But I believe she will emerge a much stronger woman.

i totally agree . Well see a new Amy . Amy's shown the world she can do anything. Theres plenty of other fish in the sea that are a hell of alot better than that Blake fellow. Your first love is always the hardest to get over. Amy , Im rootin for yah girl!;-) God loves you , I do .
Posted Image
James Dean ....

#10 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:49 AM

OK, I told the rabbi and the flight crew to take their vacation now because they have to be back on standby status in 6 weeks and a day. :)
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#11 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 04:05 AM

Holy cow Jeremy, I was just going to compliment you on your new sig, and then you put up another great one!
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#12 kannyy

kannyy

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 08:48 AM

Maybe AMy still loves Blake right now

#13 BIGHAIRBARNET

BIGHAIRBARNET

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:38 AM

i wish Amy all the best , she will be fine
get this out the way and she can start her life again,,,

its better to have been in love "Than never to be in love before ,,

move on AMY And you shall Grow ,xx

#14 mister magic

mister magic

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:16 AM

All I have to say is THANK GOD she's getting divorced from this asshole. I know Amy is an adult and is responsible for her own behaviour, but I've never liked Blake, and he was an awful influence on her. Good riddance!

#15 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

If I was my heart,I'd rather be restless.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:23 AM

All I have to say is THANK GOD she's getting divorced from this asshole. !

GO YOU...really.
That son of a bitch. Ughh. I just hope this is the best for her right now. Time will tell.
Posted Image

"I don`t listen to anyone...except my inner child anyway."

Amy.J.Winehouse.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users