Photo
- - - - -

Divorce Proceedings Tomorrow

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

If I was my heart,I'd rather be restless.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 07:36 PM

hope she's picking up the pieces, and movin' on away from what was a codependent drug fueled fiasco that she almost paid for with her life. i also hope i never hear about him again.

I totally second that Kev.
Posted Image

"I don`t listen to anyone...except my inner child anyway."

Amy.J.Winehouse.

#32 mister magic

mister magic

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 07:36 PM

I hear you, Kev-- I just can't get on Amy for falling in love with Blake. Was it wrong? Sure. But Amy feels bad enough about it herself, now-- she knows she fucked up, big time; she knows that she threw a few years of her very young life away with that asshole, and I don't think anyone guilting her about it (not saying you're doing that, or that anyone is-- though I'm sure Janice has said a bit in that way, she has always struck me as someone who would criticize and play the "I told you so" game, but I don't know)is going to change it now. It's over. Finished. And now she can move on and hopefully learn a lot from that disaster.

I always forget how young Amy is-- she's my age-- and how she was even younger when this mess with Blake started. We do stupid shit when we're young. Sure, maybe not to that degree, but Amy has always lived a bit more intensely than most... let's just hope she's realised that's the wrong way to go by now.

#33 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 07:44 PM

The hardest part for me is knowing how much she loved that boy. I say boy coz he certainly never grew into the role of a man. Although the relationship seemed doomed from it's onset, I believe Amy would have moved Heaven and Earth to make him happy and to be a good wife to him. The words she wrote for and about him are so deep and profound, even if conjured under the influence. With The dissolution of her marriage, a chapter has ended. A 2nd has begun. Amy needs to fill the blank pages that lie ahead with people who truly care about what is in her best interest, learn to love herself and somewhere down the road find a man who is deserving of such a precious girl with a heart of gold.
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#34 Tasha_AJW

Tasha_AJW

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 10:10 PM

Thank god! I'm so glad she's rid of that waste of space. I know she adored him and I know everyone says this but she is worth and she can do so much better. He's nothing but a jumped up chav and nobody deserves him, especially not Amy!
She's probably hurting so much right now but in time she'll realise what a joke that guy really is!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[[Animal Agression Is My Downfall]]

#35 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 12:18 AM

Thank god! I'm so glad she's rid of that waste of space. I know she adored him and I know everyone says this but she is worth and she can do so much better. He's nothing but a jumped up chav and nobody deserves him, especially not Amy!
She's probably hurting so much right now but in time she'll realise what a joke that guy really is!

Reminds me of some Lily Allen lyrics (from "I Could Say"):

I could say that I'll always be here for you,
But that would be a lie and quite a pointless thing to do,
I could says that I'll always have feelings for you
But i've got a life ahead of me, I'm only 22,

[Chorus]
Since you've gone I've lost a chip on my shoulder,
Since you've gone I feel like I've gotten older,
And now you've gone it feels as if the whole wide world is my stage
And now you've gone it's like I've been let out of my cage,

You always made it clear that you hated my friends,
You made me feel so guilty when I was running around with them,
And everything was always about being cool,
And now I've come to realise there's nothing cool about you at all,

Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#36 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 07:35 AM

The whole Blake/Amy thingy have just ALWAYS reminded me of this love quote:

Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain.

Posted Image

Amy.J.Winehouse.

#37 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 11:40 PM

i hope none of this is true: http://www.newsofthe...house-cash.html

#38 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 01:26 AM

^Well I'm glad he hasn't been paid anything yet, assuming that article is true.
Posted Image

#39 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:22 PM

I'm glad those two haven't seen each other in months. I haven't seen Amy in the tabloids, so that must be good. She looked STUNNING in a new photo, so things look positive. I just hope seeing Blake won't bring back bad storms.

Oh, and Blake can go burn in hell.
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#40 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 06:30 AM

Oh, and Blake can go burn in hell.

He totally can...8-/
Posted Image

Amy.J.Winehouse.

#41 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 03:53 PM

The whole Blake/Amy thingy have just ALWAYS reminded me of this love quote:

Whoops, there it is. Folks warned me about my ex, I kept the fact that he would 'get mad', over and over again, nearly blinding me. That's why I can't hate on Winehouse about Blake. To quote MJ,"I'm starting with the man in the mirror......"
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#42 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 08:02 PM

Vampirism is a good analogy because, like abusiveness, it's contracted from someone who's been previously infected.

Death to the Vampire Husband
Liz Hoggard

When Amy Winehouse arrived at Gatwick, after flying in from St Lucia last week, we gasped. She looked fantastic. Almost the plump-faced Jewish princess of old. True she was crying — her divorce from vampire husband Blake was formalised on Thursday — but Winehouse fans will cheer that Fielder-Civil is finally out of her life.

http://www.thisislon...band/article.do

#43 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 04:09 AM

Almost the plump-faced Jewish princess of old.

YAY!

She is reminding me of the Frank-era Amy, which I think is a good sign.
Posted Image

#44 WinehouseFAN08

WinehouseFAN08

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 03:48 PM

everything happens for a reason. hope this is the best for her and for him too.

Thats so true, i always remind myself that when I feel down or dont understand why somerhing happens. I hope so too. x

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tonight the light of love is in your eyes.. Will you love me tomorrow?

&&WithEverydayThatPasses.. IMissYouALittleBitMore..10/3/09..ILoveYouLudo

WeWillBeTogetherAgainSoon

#45 jcable06

jcable06

Marilyn Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 06:45 PM

YAY!

She is reminding me of the Frank-era Amy, which I think is a good sign.

thats what i keep thinking . shes gonna rock!!!!
Posted Image
James Dean ....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users