2675 replies to this topic

#511 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 04:04 PM

You know she's in trouble when even Holy Moly hasn't got the heart to bash her anymore...
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#512 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 08:09 PM

I wouldn't read too much into it, Dave. Although Terry always seems really grumpy, he suffers terribly from depression, and has done for many years. It's a constant battle for him. Plus, he hates any attention focused on him.

saw the specials a couple of months ago in auckland, new zealand; all the members were practically bouncing off the walls, so much energy, and terry was just slouching in the middle, no dancing, no smiles, but that's just the way he is, and thats why his fans love him. he's incredibly witty too. said some hilarious things between songs.
"what the fuck is there to do in auckland? you can either jump off a bridge, or jump of a building" - referring to two bungy jumps in the city.

#513 moneymaker

moneymaker

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 08:39 PM

OMG:
http://www.holymoly....bs-bit-sad40018

Awesome. That is all...

#514 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:03 PM

im feeling quite odd right now, a lot of mixed feeling and opinions...cause she looks quite great, beautifull face and expression, but then i agree with most of you who say she's becoming a 180'd Amy, like she's doing stuff that go against a lot of shit she defended in the past...fake boobs, trashy style of clothing...i don't know what to think really. and then all that stuff about blake...i'm starting to think she would be better off if she was AWAY, taking the proper time to think and recuperate. this going to the 'public eye' right now isn't working, she looks out of control. the Q award thing disapointed me so much.i don't want Amy (the real one) to disapear and be replaced by a vulgar one....please let that just be a quick fase.
oh and i don't know what to expect when it comes to her new album...i'm so shoked right now..this is too much.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

#515 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:22 PM

Hear exactly what you're saying Sofia. My first thought(I always think this)is, I'm leaving this site, I didn't sign up for this.

I'm tired of her insulting other artists. Especially those that have accomplished more than she likely ever will and have sold hundreds of millions records. Over 200 million for Plant and Zeppelin.

I try to laugh off a lot of things that Amy pulls, but not much of what I've seen lately is all that funny. At least, to me it isn't.

#516 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:27 PM

i wouldn't call this frustrating though.
and i don't see trashiER clothes than she ever wore.
silicon just doesn't fit her whole persona IMO

and i'm ignoring all of this blake talk.
i think i'll ignore amy for a while too...
but with a better feeling than last year when i wanted to shut my eyes...

let's be serious, what's better?
Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Mono, 27 October 2009 - 09:30 PM.

#517 ashlee

ashlee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:50 PM

i know what you're tryin to say mono, and believe me, i'm truely happy bout her progress and strenght, shes gone trough a lot and showed us she's a lot stronger than we thought but she doesn't realise that herself. and thats pretty fucked up, she should feel better about her being capable of going on with her life, about staying clean (1 year!!!), about Lioness records, about the people who love her for her, for fuck sake HER TALENT! she should feel proud of all of that...not about showing of ( a lot!) her new tits, or leting down presenting THE SPECIALS at Q awards cause she's at the fucking mini bar! she's so dumb sometimes! GOD PLEASE she needs some wake up call. i don't know...who am i to judge her, she doesnt give a crap, and she doesnt know me/us...so why worrying bout her atitude.
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr but i love her, and that makes me mad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#518 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:59 PM

yeah i know what you mean.
but for as long as i have been a fan she always had those dumb moments.
i/we went through tough times, i couldn't care less about new boobies.

we don't know that she isn't proud of all those things you listed...

but yes, she's changed.

#519 Nature Boy

Nature Boy

Dark Pandora

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 10:16 PM

i LOOVE this one:
Posted Image
R.I.P.
Amy Winehouse

Forever in our hearts, shall we meet in Heaven this time!

#520 ashlee

ashlee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 10:21 PM

maybe because she's older she thinks she has to have some diferent behaviour,...but no that does not make any sense....i'm tryin to make up some excuse...maybe she's grown? no....i'm confused. but you know? at the end of the day, i don't know Amy, never did, i just know what i read in the news, and take my conclusions out of the pictures i see of her, and out of the discussions and healthy debates we have in the forum...but that just makes an image of her, my image of her...my idea of how she is. none of us really knows her. maybe if someday one of us has a conversation, a personal one, with Amy, then we have some proof or some truth...you know what i mean dont ya? but no one, no one can take one thing out of her, her music, and that I know, we know. that's some good shit, stone proof, material, it's real! i hope she becomes real, like her music, again, and stays here for ever.
(i'm writing a lot aren't i? lol :))
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#521 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 11:23 PM

Looking at the pics Mono posted, she certainly looks way, way better - and she's come a long way. There's no doubt about that.

But, she's acting peculiarly, and, lets face it, fucking rudely - you don't heckle - unless you're at a comedy club. Yes, she's always been a little 'out there', but there's just something about her lately - like she's just not 'there', like she's in another world. She doesn't seem 'present'. I wonder if this is just a game to her - like she's putting on a show for the tabloids. Trouble is, it's getting to the stage where it's not funny, it's just mortifying and inappropriate.

It makes me sad to see her like this. But then again - I have to remember how far she's come, and try to put it in perspective. But it's still a bit weird.

Oh, I don't know. Like Sofia said - mixed feelings. Don't know what to think, really. But watching her lately just makes me feel uncomfortable - like I'm watching someone else - not Amy Winehouse.

I come here now mostly to see what everyone's posted, what music they're listening to, what's going on with them. It's the people that make this place so great.

I'm still a fan, just don't like seeing her like this is all.

Edited by Lainey, 27 October 2009 - 11:27 PM.

#522 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 11:45 PM

You say it so well, Lainey.

#523 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 11:46 PM

There's a lot of super-gigantic (what are they called- high res?) pics from the Q awards at amy-w.

http://amy-w.net/gal...s.php?album=545

Posted Image

#524 shaylaxtx

shaylaxtx

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 12:20 AM

Looking at the pics Mono posted, she certainly looks way, way better - and she's come a long way. There's no doubt about that.

But, she's acting peculiarly, and, lets face it, fucking rudely - you don't heckle - unless you're at a comedy club. Yes, she's always been a little 'out there', but there's just something about her lately - like she's just not 'there', like she's in another world. She doesn't seem 'present'. I wonder if this is just a game to her - like she's putting on a show for the tabloids. Trouble is, it's getting to the stage where it's not funny, it's just mortifying and inappropriate.

It makes me sad to see her like this. But then again - I have to remember how far she's come, and try to put it in perspective. But it's still a bit weird.

Oh, I don't know. Like Sofia said - mixed feelings. Don't know what to think, really. But watching her lately just makes me feel uncomfortable - like I'm watching someone else - not Amy Winehouse.

I come here now mostly to see what everyone's posted, what music they're listening to, what's going on with them. It's the people that make this place so great.

I'm still a fan, just don't like seeing her like this is all.

I think she suffered quite a bit of brain damage between her overdoses, binge drinking, and massive amounts of regular drug abuse. i don't care what anyone says, there is no way you can do that many drugs and not suffer from any lasting damage.

#525 ashlee

ashlee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 12:21 AM

are those earings the ones that say 'mrs civil' (or something like that) on them?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users