• Please log in to reply
2675 replies to this topic

#526 Rubi

Rubi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 12:36 AM

Don't you guys feel like she's gone backwards? I mean in terms of personality, like she was very mature and so self-assured when she first appeared. Then with B2B she still had that hardness but with more vulnerability. I get that people change but as of late she's really acting a bit silly. I love Amy and I fear she's becoming a caricature of herself. I certainly don't want to be very critical of someone I don't know so I hope I'm wrong.

Looking on the bright side, the responses she's given to the tabloids still hold her old killer wit :)

#527 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 01:17 AM

at the end of the day, i don't know Amy, never did, i just know what i read in the news, and take my conclusions out of the pictures i see of her, and out of the discussions and healthy debates we have in the forum...but that just makes an image of her, my image of her...my idea of how she is. none of us really knows her.

exactly

#528 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

If I was my heart,I'd rather be restless.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 07:16 AM

Lainey said it.

All this brings me back to an old Amy quote though....

"Everything can be improved on. I'm not so proud as a woman that I'd say, "No! I'll never get my breasts done!" F**k it ... I probably would, when I'm old and whatever. "
Posted Image

"I don`t listen to anyone...except my inner child anyway."

Amy.J.Winehouse.

#529 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 12:33 PM

Don't you guys feel like she's gone backwards? I mean in terms of personality, like she was very mature and so self-assured when she first appeared. Then with B2B she still had that hardness but with more vulnerability. I get that people change but as of late she's really acting a bit silly. I love Amy and I fear she's becoming a caricature of herself. I certainly don't want to be very critical of someone I don't know so I hope I'm wrong.

Looking on the bright side, the responses she's given to the tabloids still hold her old killer wit :)

I think Winehouse is suffering from the Benjamin Button Syndrome.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#530 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 12:41 PM

This is what is like to watch someone with mental and/or substance abuse issues, and be helpless. You can't be impatient or demanding, the loved one has to hit their version of 'bottom'. When they hit their 'bottom', all one can do is support but not enable their behavior.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#531 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 03:31 PM

i think Amy digs the whole celebrity thing. Thing is, it's her talent that drew us in...not this persona she's created. I could do with less persona, and more music...the sooner the better.

#532 Iulian

Iulian

against, not cause I believe it. just fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 05:43 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#533 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 06:54 PM

^ i think that's the time she was the prettiest.

#534 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 07:04 PM

One word: Stunning.
Posted Image

Amy.J.Winehouse.

#535 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 07:18 PM

Post rectified. OT: She looked so healthy in that one, even though she appears to be bored shitless.

Edited by Rockesquirrel, 28 October 2009 - 07:22 PM.

- 8-/

#536 Amy-Fan2

Amy-Fan2

You know i'm no good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 08:58 PM

Nipple Gate ...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#537 ohmr

ohmr

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:27 PM

Her boobs look great, tho lol

#538 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:55 AM

^^She looks pretty, sober, clear and healthy in those pictures, actually. In typical Amy-style, she forgot about that zip-up top not quite being able to hold the freshly gathered fruits of her labour, which makes her look like a dish laden with rather too much fruit. And in typical paparazzo-style, the photographer didn't tell her about it and just clicked and clicked and clicked and thought of money, so he wasn't being a gentleman right there, but what can we expect of these people? But thanks for the pictures anyway, Mr. Pap, 'cause in spite of them helping to create more unneeded scandal, speculation and misguided judgement, on top of what your writing counterparts have already managed to conjure up, they're still great.

Edited by Winehousedrunk, 29 October 2009 - 04:23 AM.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#539 ohmr

ohmr

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:41 AM

i think Amy knew her nip was out. lol

#540 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:12 PM

These pics to me just call for a big fat WTF anyways. I haven`t got anything to say...really.
Posted Image

Amy.J.Winehouse.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users