2675 replies to this topic

#76 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:27 PM

wow, that's the deepest kiss of love i have ever seen.

#77 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:28 PM

^^Just a friendly embrace, some friendly words spoken in his ear, and then a nice, friendly kiss. Just friends, no more, no less, so no complications there.

Edited by Winehousedrunk, 24 August 2009 - 01:30 PM.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#78 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:39 PM

Call me selfish, but seeing her gorgeous like that is just what I needed this week!:D

#79 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:14 PM

more amy & pete video. i find it icky!
http://www.mirror.co...15875-21621107/

#80 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:14 PM

LMAO, i love how she just rolls onto the stage and starts chatting to him like hes not even performing and then just goes and chills by the drums for abit!
"Your wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end. Your wondering how, you will pay, for the way you misbehaved."

#81 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

If I was my heart,I'd rather be restless.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:44 PM

It was totally friendly!
Thank god...
Posted Image

"I don`t listen to anyone...except my inner child anyway."

Amy.J.Winehouse.

#82 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:40 PM

Posted Image
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

#83 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:14 PM

more amy & pete video. i find it icky!
http://www.mirror.co...15875-21621107/

OK, I know I'm probably the only one that thinks this, but I think Amy should have had the good manners to stay off the stage until Pete had finished singing. She keeps grabbing him and then just stands there! She was a distraction, and it took the attention away from Pete's performance, which I think was a bit rude. As much as I love her, I just thought that was a bit cheeky.
"I've got hair like them"

#84 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 08:12 PM

No, I'd have slapped the shit out of her. He's working up there and you can't work with a leech hanging all over you.

Very bad move Amy. What was your point?

This makes me wonder if she's ready for gigs or if she will ever be mature enough to progress to performances that match her talent. She's always had self-esteem problems the way she mumbles between songs.

Like, will she ever have the maturity to sing at the Grammy's, for instance.

I'm rambling but that move dropped her down a big notch to me.

Edited by pearljo, 24 August 2009 - 08:21 PM.

#85 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:03 PM

Much as it was wonderful to see her, she hasn't "made a comeback". She only went onstage to sing along with another group, and only for 2 songs. The pressure was not on her.

To prepare properly, and be ready to do an entire concert on her own, remaining sober, having rehearsed properly, getting there on time, etc.....that's another story... especially if it's some of her old stuff, with old memories...

...and even if it may be some of her new songs, which may not be very uplifting either if they are about the recent past...that would be the beginning of a "comeback", not Saturday

Let's hope her "comeback" will be properly successful, and not too far away...but, mostly, when she's actually ready...

Edit: I don't know why I posted this in this thread...sorry

Edited by suestev07, 25 August 2009 - 01:18 AM.

\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#86 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:09 PM

http://www.ttglive.c...?img_id=2881285
"I've got hair like them"

#87 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:21 PM

http://www.ttglive.com/image/image_gallery?img_id=2881285

wow!! beautiful!

#88 Nature Boy

Nature Boy

Dark Pandora

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 11:19 PM

It was a bit rude, but not that rude... like, if Peter even cares... lol in my opinion of course... xD
R.I.P.
Amy Winehouse

Forever in our hearts, shall we meet in Heaven this time!

#89 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:30 AM

OK, I know I'm probably the only one that thinks this, but I think Amy should have had the good manners to stay off the stage until Pete had finished singing. She keeps grabbing him and then just stands there! She was a distraction, and it took the attention away from Pete's performance, which I think was a bit rude. As much as I love her, I just thought that was a bit cheeky.

Amy can be like a little kid at times, not too good at impulse control. On the other hand, she's wise beyond her years in music. It's a strange combination. Reminds me a bit of the movie "Amadeus" where Mozart's rival, Salieri, "reels at the notion of God speaking through the childish, petulant Mozart, whose music he regards as miraculous."
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#90 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:34 AM

That's part of Amy's "charm", or not, depending on your point of view. She will never be straight-laced. That's one of her "flaws".
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users