Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 02:22 PM

Nah, she should be with Jevan... ;)

#77 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 04:15 AM

As strange as Amy's behaviour may seem sometimes, which is indeed her "business", or I'd rather call it her right, and as strange as the behaviour of her loved ones might also seem to outsiders, for the latter to publically criticize her and her loved ones for it, sometimes even for anything and everything that seems out of the ordinary, strikes me as stranger behaviour than that of those who are subjected to all this criticism may be. Lets be glad that Amy is way out of the ordinary, or we'd not be having a forum that bears her name.;-)
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#78 shaylaxtx

shaylaxtx

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 12:22 PM

AMY Winehouse's ex-husband told The Sun last night: "We're back together - and we're engaged."

Blake Fielder-Civil said he and the Back To Black singer, who were divorced in September, never stopped loving each other and got engaged again last month
He added: "Amy and I have talked about getting married again and starting a family. We both definitely want kids."
His announcement is bound to rile Amy's father Mitch. He runs her career and still blames former junkie Blake for the troubles that have plagued his daughter.
But Blake, 31, claimed they had divorced only because of pressure from their parents - and had now made a love pact to stay off the drugs that helped tear them apart.
He insisted: "This time we're doing things properly and hopefully that will help both our families come round to the idea.
"We've both been through a lot but we love each other the same as ever. We've tried to get on with our lives and to see other people, but it wasn't the same.

rest of the artcle here
http://www.thesun.co...lder-Civil.html

#79 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 12:26 PM

Little wonder Dionne has the hump....

"Blake, 31, claimed they had divorced only because of pressure from their parents"

What rubbish.Two adults doing what their parents want, when they are allegedly that much in love?

Sorry, utter bollocks. More like a failed alimony bid....and now it's seconds out for round 2.

#80 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 05:14 PM

Although I don't really care for Blake, I wish, for Amy's sake, her family would accept him. I know that's asking a lot (probably the impossible) from them, but the more they reject Blake, the more Amy seems to cling to him. In Amy's mind it's her and Blake against the world, and she probably sees that as romantic. She will always love him, it seems.

If they feel isolated due to her family's dislike of Blake, then the more likely they will be to cut themselves off from the world, and that might lead them back to drugs and self-destructive behaviour.

Just want what's best for Amy. I don't really have a good feeling about them getting back together, but if her family can bring themselves to at least tolerate Blake then it might benefit all of them. I hope so.
"I've got hair like them"

#81 Sassy

Sassy

I’m just a very whimsical person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 05:43 PM

I have a daughter who put our family through 7 years of hell. After fighting her & telling her do this don't do that, etc., we finally said "Go, you love him, just go, you're an adult, make your own decisions. It's your life." After she had our "blessings," the novelty wore off and she soon realized -on her own- that he was a lazy leech living off her. She got tired of defending him against the world and realized he was holding her back. We found out later how much he exploited her as well - drugs, sexual abuse, fighting, stealing-all of it. She finally came clean & thanked her family for "standing by" while she had to go through all that.

I am happy to say that she has been married for six years to a man who appreciates her. I have two beautiful grandchildren out of it as well.

#82 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 07:08 PM

Why am I not surprised by this?
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#83 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 08:34 PM

Although I don't really care for Blake, I wish, for Amy's sake, her family would accept him.

I think Mitch tried hard to accept Blake. He even once made what I thought were amazingly sympathetic comments about how he could see that Blake had been victimized by his upbringing, etc. But the horrible deterioration and near-death of his daughter under Blake's influence, coupled with Blake's violent criminal behavior, made acceptance impossible in the end. Mitch probably believes that Blake deserves a second chance in life, but he only has one Amy, and so understandably he doesn't want that second chance to be with her.
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#84 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:24 PM

Thanks for sharing your story, Sassy ( I can't use the thanks button!). It must have taken a lot of courage for you to step back and let your daughter make her decision. I'm glad there was a happy ending for you and your family.

#85 Sassy

Sassy

I’m just a very whimsical person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:17 AM

Just want what's best for Amy. I don't really have a good feeling about them getting back together, but if her family can bring themselves to at least tolerate Blake then it might benefit all of them. I hope so.

I would hope that Amy & Blake realize that when you marry each other, you marry each other's family as well. Can you imagine having Georgette and Mitch as your mother/father in-law?

#86 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:52 AM

Sassy, yours is a true survival story. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. I'm glad your daughter is doing well; God bless you all :) xx

#87 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 07:11 PM

I have a daughter who put our family through 7 years of hell. After fighting her & telling her do this don't do that, etc., we finally said "Go, you love him, just go, you're an adult, make your own decisions. It's your life." After she had our "blessings," the novelty wore off and she soon realized -on her own- that he was a lazy leech living off her. She got tired of defending him against the world and realized he was holding her back. We found out later how much he exploited her as well - drugs, sexual abuse, fighting, stealing-all of it. She finally came clean & thanked her family for "standing by" while she had to go through all that.

I am happy to say that she has been married for six years to a man who appreciates her. I have two beautiful grandchildren out of it as well.

Sassy, you've said what many have repeated before, you tell it so much better. Winehouse has to find her OWN way with Blake. All the handwringing and protests just makes the man more appealing to her. Thank you so much for your wisdom.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#88 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 11:57 PM

Don't know if it's true, but.... Sorry if already posted.

Amy Winehouse hits out at starlet god-daughter in row over ex-husband

Dec 22 2009
AMY WINEHOUSE has lashed out at her goddaughter after she criticised her reunion with ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil. The spat could spell trouble for 13-year-old singer Dionne Bromfield, who is signed to Amy's Lioness record label.

Dionne posted messages criticising Blake on her Facebook profile on Saturday morning. She had online arguments with Amy's fans, who leapt to her defence. So Amy took to the net herself to tell the youngster to butt out - and get to bed.

She said: "Dionne, adult relationships are adult relationships. And what are you doin up so late anyway? "Too big for your boots."

Blake, 31, claimed this week he and Back To Black singer Amy, 26, are engaged again after they divorced earlier this year on the grounds of her infidelity. Having both apparently kicked heroin, Blake accused Amy's family of trying to poison their reunion. Amy posted yet another slushy message about Blake on Friday night. She said: "All these lies bout Blake are hurting me.

"He's the most considerate man I've ever, ever known." Just three hours later, Dionne started a war of words with Amy's fans on her own website after they asked her to be happy for her god mum. She wrote: "Y do u fans want her 2 go back to a snake? He is pure evil. Bet yer wen he kills her, u wont be sayin that."

Dionne, of Chislehurst, Kent, released her debut album, Introducing Dionne Bromfield, in October. But she had said before that she disapproved of Amy and Blake ever being together, claiming: "She can do so much better than him." The row kick-started an eventful weekend for Amy, who is being investigated by cops over an alleged attack on a theatre manager in Milton Keynes on Saturday. While watching Cinderella, she allegedly shouted "F**k Cinders, Prince Charming, marry me", called the Ugly Sisters "bitches" and screamed "He's f*****g behind you", upsetting kids in the audience around her.

http://www.dailyreco...86908-21915671/

Edited by Lainey, 23 December 2009 - 12:10 AM.

#89 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 02:37 AM

this has GOT to be a game. it's too pitiful to be anything else....

#90 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 04:52 AM

The latest FB post:

Amy Jade Civil ain't saying no more.

Yesterday at 7:07pm· Comment

This is truly sad and pathetic. Winehouse AND her crew shouldn't say a damn thing ANYMORE. Too many people involved, it's become a morbid play for all to see. People don't want to face it, Winehouse is mentally ill, she won't get help.

Edited by Rockesquirrel, 23 December 2009 - 04:56 AM.

In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users