308 replies to this topic

#76 what'sinsideher

what'sinsideher

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 02:41 PM

Anyone know what brand that ring was that she was wearing a lot? You can see it on her middle finger in the cute picture above. I came across it somewhere and remember it being quite expensive but I forgot how to find it again. It's gorgeous.
  • MarthaVasil likes this

"Anyone who sings a tune so sweet is passin' by..."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#77 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 02:56 PM

Do you mean her engagement ring? It was from Tiffany's. It costs about 2,500 dollars. Althought the diamond it's tiny it's absolutely beautiful.
  • MarthaVasil likes this
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#78 what'sinsideher

what'sinsideher

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 03:03 PM

No, I mean the one on her middle finger in the Fred Perry pic on the previous page. It's a plain gold band but it's sort of zig-zaggy. I saw her wearing it in a few different pictures. I agree about the engagement ring though, it was beautiful.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#79 ladyamy

ladyamy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 03:10 PM

Oh, yes. Sorry now I know what you mean, but I have no idea where it's from. We'll have to keep on searching. I wanna know everything about her clothes, shoes and jewels. They've always fascinated me.

#80 what'sinsideher

what'sinsideher

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 03:49 PM

Yeah, she had great style! Completely unique.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#81 jaxie

jaxie

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 04:31 PM

Weird question of the day - how the heck could Amy go from wearing ballet slippers all day - with zero support for the arches and heels- to the towering heels?

I cannot wear ballet slippers outside the house, it feels like I am walking barefoot. And forget the 5 inch peep toes - that is torture.

I used to wonder that too. But I bought some in 2007 (casuse she made them look so darn cute!) and I have never went back. I've got tons of Ballet slippers, some real, some not and they are so comfy. It's like being barefoot. (Almost)

#82 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 05:14 PM

Did Amy ever meet Michael Jackson? I know she was a big fan of him and there was a quote from her defending his child molestation accusations and how she understands why he interacted so closely with children:

You know how you either grow up in a Michael Jackson house or a Prince house?” says Winehouse, whose accent reveals her north London roots. “For me it was Michael Jackson. I could never decide whether I wanted to be Michael Jackson or marry him. I don’t care what people say about him now because he’s a ****ing genius. That’s it – the end! He was robbed of his childhood, which is why he surrounds himself with children. When you’re around kids you can be a little kid yourself and pretend that life is magic and you don’t have to be one of those sweaty people going to work every day. I completely see what he’s doing.”

#83 jaxie

jaxie

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 05:59 PM

OK, i know this is a really off beat question. I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place. (I just joined) Does anyone know if she had a partial denture or a dental implant for her once missing tooth? I think I saw a recent pic of her with it missing again, but not sure.

#84 ladyamy

ladyamy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 06:00 PM

I don't think they met while they were alive, but now they're probably together at heaven. I love Michael a lot, in my house we all do. I cry a lot when he passed away, because his death was as unexpected as Amy's, but I think it didn't hit me half as much as this. By the way Amy's quote is beautiful, very true. I love them both, they're amazing.

#85 babymermaid

babymermaid

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:20 AM

oinka oikna oinka why you awake
Her last tweet,posted at 5:35AM the 22/07/2011.My question is what do you think about this tweet? to me it sounds a little bit like a sucide note.I know she did not commit suicide,but still there is something strange in that sentence.

#86 africanfusion

africanfusion

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:31 AM

it wasn't even a tweet from the day she died, a suicide note? no.

#87 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:36 AM

Just sounds like she's frustrated about being awake at 5:35am to me, I wouldn't try to read too much into it. We'll never know though...

#88 ladyamy

ladyamy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:37 AM

Edited by ladyamy, 28 August 2011 - 11:43 AM.

#89 ladyamy

ladyamy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:39 AM

Did she really have a dog called Frank? Apparently she named the album after her dog and him after Frank Sinatra.

#90 Domi

Domi

Some Unholy War

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 01:20 PM

Just sounds like she's frustrated about being awake at 5:35am to me, I wouldn't try to read too much into it. We'll never know though...

Exactly. I think calling it a 'suicide note' is a little bit inappropriate, though.

Forever in my heart! I love you Amy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users