Photo
- - - - -

Did Amy pass on because of a broken heart?

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#61 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:05 PM

You don't just move on from something that intense. I don't think she was suffering unable to move on with her life, she's obviously tried moving on, but she didn't stop loving him. No true love is reasonable. She romanticized it herself in her songs, when you hear how passionate and dedicated she was to this relationship, it's hard to write it off as something so easily forgotten.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#62 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:16 PM

You don't just move on from something that intense. I don't think she was suffering unable to move on with her life, she's obviously tried moving on, but she didn't stop loving him. No true love is reasonable. She romanticized it herself in her songs, when you hear how passionate and dedicated she was to this relationship, it's hard to write it off as something so easily forgotten.

True, but you do accept it and get on with it, he had a baby with someone else and was happy, so, he was getting on with it, she may have found it tough initially, but she was moving on, even if she still felt things and whatnot. There are loads people who are happy with someone, but still love their 1st love, love of their life, but they move on, and love someone else, she was doing this.

Also the obsessive love bit, could that related to her illness, situation, she craved love, just wish that blake would have been reg, if you get me.

#63 amyisthebest

amyisthebest

his message was brutal,the delivery was kind

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:42 PM

I never said that I romanticise all what happened between Amy and Blake. On the opposite, it is terrible if you are in the situation she was in, still in love with a man that everybody disquised en hated. and if you listen to the album Back to Black, then you really know how she felt about him and what all happened between them. It is biographical. She once said in an intervieuw in 2005 that she could express her feelings in one sentense in a song better then she could talk about it with thousand words. And if you have to sings all these songs with very painfull memories, over and over again, its like sticking a knife in your heart again and again. How can you forget and move on, like that? You could see in the Belgrade videos that it was just getting too much for her. I think that time she was on heavy medication, not alcohol, cos she performed many times drunk before, but even then she was great.And I didn't see her moving on with her life, that doesn't mean that she wanted to, she could not perform anymore, she could not record her new material anymore, and was going in and out rehab. people around her were just pushing her to go on, like nothing ever happened, so sad. If she just had 1 good friend who she could talk to about all her inner pains, it might have helped. She didn't drink like crazy because she liked that, she drank to ease her inner pains. So, these pains had to be taken away first, and if that was getting better, then she could think clear and start doing something about her alcohol problem

#64 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:49 PM

Drumming maybe, screaming, hmm, prob just more tabloid bullshit, unless she had a guy in there... happy screams ;), she's Russian jewish :) x

Her mother is a Russian Jew I think - I don't think her father is I think he's just an English Jew.

http://www.london24....owling_1_972931

We can only go off what has been printed and what we chose to believe about what we have read. Amy was supposed to still be in contact with Blake by telephone. The fact he divorced her and then got another woman pregnant has got to have hurt her when she wanted a kid.

Some of what has been printed claims Reg had an argument with her and bust up about her talking with Blake. Don't know how true this is?

Amy had had complaints from neighbours on other occasions about her drumming late at night. The toxicology report so far has stated she had alcohol and a prescription drug called Librium in her system when she died. The quantities will be made public on 26th October things should be clearer then as to just what happened.

What if she had a broken heart and drank too much was drumming and shouting/screaming. It is known that there were complaints about the noise on 22nd July and her security guard told her to stop drumming at which point she went to bed. What if she took too much Librium at this point...combined with the alcohol this is maybe what done it!

#65 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:59 PM

I aint buying the screaming thing, everyone else said how happy she was of late, FFS why can't people accept that, yea, she may well have still hurt/loved that cunt, but she was moving on FFS, initially her drinking got out of control because of her depression, she's manic depressive remember!, once she was an alcoholic, it was tough going to get off it.

And the press will talk all kinds of shit, remember its Amy, they won't say anything straight forward and postive, come on, get real, they always want to put a spin on her.

Her leaving us was just a tragic accident!

#66 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:28 PM

I aint buying the screaming thing, everyone else said how happy she was of late, FFS why can't people accept that, yea, she may well have still hurt/loved that cunt, but she was moving on FFS, initially her drinking got out of control because of her depression, she's manic depressive remember!, once she was an alcoholic, it was tough going to get off it.

And the press will talk all kinds of shit, remember its Amy, they won't say anything straight forward and postive, come on, get real, they always want to put a spin on her.

Her leaving us was just a tragic accident!

Yes they said she was fit to go back on tour before Belgrade and look what happened; she fell apart on stage. So sometimes things are decieving! She may have been putting on a brave front but something went wrong. R u saying her contact with Blake is lies and she wasn't in touch with him? What about reports of her and Reg falling out? Are you saying that didn't happen?

I'm not sure what happened to be sure - maybe the final inquest will set the record straight!

#67 amyisthebest

amyisthebest

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:38 PM

@amysanchorcat ; I think that you never loved someone so deeply in your life, that you walk for that person around the world on your own feet. cos how easily you talk like ; ' you just accept it, and move on', that is what you do when you lose your job, but not your soulmate! And age has nothing to do with that, I'm 47 years old, and it can happen to anybody, at any time, you don't choose those things. Show me a video or a picture, only from 2011, when she was really happy, or it shows that she was really moving on, then maybe I could have a small believe that she was better. How can you say that she was healthy? She was drinking lots of alcohol, got heavy medication, you call that healthy? She got mental problems, and because of that, she could never be healthy, not mental and not phydicaly, before she overwon her problems.Off course she died due her addiction, her body said just ; enough is enough!! and mostly that happens when you try to stop drinking.If you do that without good medical guidance, then the body gets very upset.she had seizures before, and one time too much is just fatal. And no, I dont believe everything that they talk and write about her, I only believe the things that she herself said in her intervieuws, her songs, and her performances, and if you see them all from over the past 5 years, together with your own life-experience( I do know by myself that I am NOT amy, but some experiences in your own life, can help you to understand what other people go through)then you understand the things that all were going on in her life, much better.btw ; I hope you never fall so deeply in love with someone, that you feel you gonna die without that person, and then have to be separated for many other reasons, .But if it ever happens to you, I also would say to you ; accept it, get over it, and move on! So simple like that!!THAT is just something that you don't have to say to somebody who struggles with inner pain. What you have to do, is to listen to them and don't just them for what they feel.Otherwise it all will stuck up in your head, and its gonna stay there.Then you can only do one thing ; ease the pain with drug, alcohol or whatever, that is the main reason why people start taking it, and some get addicted, and then everybody is only looking at your addiction, and never to the real problem behind that.

#68 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:51 PM

Yes they said she was fit to go back on tour before Belgrade and look what happened; she fell apart on stage. So sometimes things are decieving! She may have been putting on a brave front but something went wrong. R u saying her contact with Blake is lies and she wasn't in touch with him? What about reports of her and Reg falling out? Are you saying that didn't happen?

I'm not sure what happened to be sure - maybe the final inquest will set the record straight!

We know the press chat shit, esp bout Amy, so, yea, i guess i am, saying unfounded reports and chinese whispers are shit!.

She'd done some fine shows, belgrade, she had a bad day, hatever it happens, esp to a manic depressive trying to quit booze addiction and being on anti seizure/anxiety meds, she was pissed, not drugged or on a mission ranting and raving, but she was no well, why og why, when we love this girl, do we want to believe negative stuff, and not be happy the girl was (i'll say it again) getting better, why oh why would people lie and say she was happy FFS!.

#69 amyisthebest

amyisthebest

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:05 PM

its not that people wanna lie, if they say now that she was happy at the end, it is just to ease their mind that noboby was with her that night, because maybe then it would be possible to save her, but also maybe not, that we will never know. At the time of Belgrade, everybody was knocking her down, how shambolic performance it was, but nobody want to go deeper into the reason, why it was so bad. And it was not like ; she just had a bad day, PLEASE, why she cancelled than all the tour, for one bad day? no, at that time they (her management and surrounders)realized that there was no use anymore to push her to perform or to let her do anything that they wanted, because she was at the point of ; fuck everything, I don"t care anymore! She was so lonely in a world full of people who didn't care how terrible she was feeling inside. And its nicer to think that she was happy when she died, then that she was totally out of it. 'and that is what her mother said on the day she died, when she saw her the day before

#70 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:29 PM

We know the press chat shit, esp bout Amy, so, yea, i guess i am, saying unfounded reports and chinese whispers are shit!.

She'd done some fine shows, belgrade, she had a bad day, hatever it happens, esp to a manic depressive trying to quit booze addiction and being on anti seizure/anxiety meds, she was pissed, not drugged or on a mission ranting and raving, but she was no well, why og why, when we love this girl, do we want to believe negative stuff, and not be happy the girl was (i'll say it again) getting better, why oh why would people lie and say she was happy FFS!.

Hear what Mitch says at 3.30 of this video "Amy was desperate to go back to work..." meaning the Belgrade gig and that tour - if she was desperate to go back to work then - according to Mitch she wanted it and was not forced to do it. He also mentions Subutex - drink on Subutex and you go unconscious and delirious!:amyshock:

Edited by Nigel Jam, 03 October 2011 - 05:38 PM.

#71 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:48 PM

She'd done some fine shows, belgrade, she had a bad day,.

She was a bloody mess, seriously. It wasn't a bad day, it was a cry for help.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#72 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:59 PM

Yeah, she looked beautiful (!) but she seemed very, very sad, vulnerable and alone...

#73 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:02 PM

Hear what Mitch says at 3.30 of this video "Amy was desperate to go back to work..." meaning the Belgrade gig and that tour - if she was desperate to go back to work then - according to Mitch she wanted it and was not forced to do it. He also mentions Subutex - drink on Subutex and you go unconscious and delirious!:amyshock:

I'm pretty sure he said she came off subutex quite a while ago. The only drug she was still taking was Librium as prescribed apparently

#74 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:49 PM

And then we have the Tone bennett video, manic depressives, esp alcoholic ones do that, up and down, all i am saying is, she was getting over that cunt, and if not, over him, at least trying, and moving on with Reg.

#75 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:58 PM

Geez, enought of the morbidness, lets just focus on what a diamond she is, and the happier times, her wit, loving nature, beauty, and her gift to us of music!, and her quirks, we'll find out on 26th. fuck broke failder drivel, he ruined the girl, whether she loved him or not, i can't stick him., so lets remember what we love about her x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users