Photo
- - - - -

Did Amy pass on because of a broken heart?

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#76 amyisthebest

amyisthebest

his message was brutal,the delivery was kind

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:14 PM

She was a bloody mess, seriously. It wasn't a bad day, it was a cry for help.

that is the real truth, but some people want to make it look nicer than it was in reality. For what reason? I don't know, cos I never heard Amy say for the last few years that she was happy.

#77 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:22 PM

She was a fighter, otherwise she'd have left us 4 years ago, i want to believe she was doing good, rather than she was a fuckin martyr, pining for a cunt!. ffs accept she was trying to get on with her life, whats so bad about that if she was getting on with things, fuck me, thats good aint it!. She did have manic depression and alcoholism, thats gong to knock you for six, she wasn't ready for arenas, she never prefered arenas, she was trying, to be happy isnt that good enough. Anyway, can't we just remember the good stuff? x

#78 amyisthebest

amyisthebest

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:24 PM

yes, you are right, we have to focus on her person and so good things she had,she had great talent, a big loving heart, she was loyal, and so full of love, alltogether a very beautiful person, inside and outside. I will never stop playing her music, every day, everywhere, at anytime, in my house, at work and in my car. Never will forget this special tiny crazy woman!RIP AMY, we all love you forever and you are sitting very deep in our hearts '(hope you can hear this, Amy) xxx

#79 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:34 PM

yes, you are right, we have to focus on her person and so good things she had,she had great talent, a big loving heart, she was loyal, and so full of love, alltogether a very beautiful person, inside and outside. I will never stop playing her music, every day, everywhere, at anytime, in my house, at work and in my car. Never will forget this special tiny crazy woman!RIP AMY, we all love you forever and you are sitting very deep in our hearts '(hope you can hear this, Amy) xxx

Thank you. You know what, i'm an ignorant fucker when it comes to listening to people i dont know *musicwise), and i have no time for celeb mags and so on, so i knew Amy, but wasn't a fan, so to say, cause i don't listen to anyone, just what i like, anyway, when i heard she passed, i can't explain what i felt, for someine i wasn't even interested in, it was mad/weird, i cried straight away, and was like, whoa, whats up with me, i never cry over a celens death.

So i delved into her and fell totally in love with this funky, fiesty, gutsy, fuckin funny, down to earth, honest, candid, sweet, warm, loving fuckin unique musical genius!, oh, yea gorgeous and sexy too.

Am gutted i never got to see her play and meet her, i regret not realising what a gem she is when she was still here, but i can't change that, but God, she is only the 2nd person in my 39years to blow me away talentwise!, i'm fussy and hard to please in that aspect, so she was something special, lol. x

#80 amyisthebest

amyisthebest

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:48 PM

yes, thanks for this honest comment. I had a slight idea, that you didn't really 'know' her for a long time, but that doesnt matter, for me its more important that more and more people are going to discover her talent, even if its after her death, because she grabs people by the troath, with her music, lyrics and exceptionnel voice. And people who get to know her now for the first time, are maybe previledged, because they didn't have to go through all the shit that they wrote about her all these years, but just can enjoy her music and love her for the person who she really was ; sensitive and a big heart for everybody, even her fans!I wish I could turn back time , and see a different story and end for her. love is a losing game, and you send me flying, that are the greatest songs ever. love you Amy.xxx

#81 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:57 PM

I have well and truly done my research though, watching her interviews, reading them, esp early stuff, i understood her straight away, that she wan't a deadleg, she was a good girl, who was ill and lost her way, blinded by her love for a cunt, sorry, can't stick him, if he and Amy never met, we'd still have her, is way i see it, he lit the fuse and a chain reaction was set in motion. x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#82 amyisthebest

amyisthebest

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:06 PM

now we understand eachother, Berny (can I say Berny? I should have asked you first,lol), If they never met, then this would most proberly not happened.And I can feel very strong how you hate him, but you also have to try to see him, through her eyes. and think about, if you love somebody very much, and the whole world say that you are crazy and he is a disguisting filty loser or cunt like you like to name him, how would you feel?? Nobody would feel good with that.Even her own mother dispited him, and even never met him!!So all those things together was a very big fight that she had to do, between the man she loved, and others she loved. Do you understand what I say?I think that she had to go through so much pain, that is not bareble, for nobody.And that is what I lead to my opinion that too much love can kill,because there is too much pain involved.

#83 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:27 PM

I get what your saying, but, i just wish she would met a good man back then to fall head over heels in love with, you see alot of woman with bad men, and of course good guys with bitches, always the way, i guess it was hard for her, i know that, i just hope she did begin to find love and happiness with Reg, and move on from snake.

PML @ can i call you Berny ;) x i can't call you 'amyisthebest', lol, you must have another name, lol.
x

#84 amyisthebest

amyisthebest

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:55 AM

Goodmorning Berny, haaha, yes, my name is Ines, and you can call me like that, lol! yet another morning that starts with Amy, Amy , Amy! I wanna thank you for your conversation yesterday, its nice to talk with people who also are into Amy.Now I get off to work ,have a nice day, see you later!xxx

#85 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:55 AM

Lol, You sure i can call you Ines?, lol. Yea, Thank you too, some cool people on here, including you ;).

xxx

#86 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:20 PM

Amy did some great concerts on that tour though. She was really a mess in Belgrade. But people always seem to focus on the bad things all the time. Yes, it was an awful concert and she looked vulnerable and very alone up there on the stage. She sought help constantly to Zalon. She was not really interested in standing alone and singing..... She wanted to stand beside him all the time and she focused on him like she could not let herself look at the audience - like she tried to forget them.
She was not really ready for a tour and I think that maybe it was too hard on her to sing the same songs she has been singing the last five years or so.
Maybe it is not only because she was sad about Blake, because I am sure they talked to each other sometimes because a love like they shared together does not disappear like that. But I actually think at some concerts she was kind of bored, too. My boyfriend does not know Amy very well, but he saw a concert where she looked not interested in being at the concert and he said: "I do not blame her. She has been singing the same songs in five years. It gets boring! It really does".
Maybe she should had waited after the album was released so she could start working again.... I don't know and I'll never know now.

#87 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:28 PM

Ttue, to sing same songs over and over and over would piss anyone off, after a while, esp someone like Amy, and with what those songs meant to her, she'd been better of, singing anything else, but those same (brilliant) bloody songs, and yea, she wasn't ready, she always prefered smaller venues.

#88 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:30 PM

Ttue, to sing same songs over and over and over would piss anyone off, after a while, esp someone like Amy, and with what those songs meant to her, she'd been better of, singing anything else, but those same (brilliant) bloody songs, and yea, she wasn't ready, she always prefered smaller venues.

exactly.... the songs meant a lot to her but maybe she needed something new to add into her concerts because she seemed so bored sometimes when she was performing.... when she did the covers like "stagger lee" and "boulevard of broken dreams" i was thrilled! even though it was covers it was nice to see amy singing something else than the songs from back to black. she seemed to enjoy it herself, too.

i prefer small venues as well when i go to concerts because it gives you another impression of the artist and you get in touch with them much better.

#89 ohmr

ohmr

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 04:59 PM

The fact that this woman was still trying to serve beer at a local pub shows that she was just trying to live a normal life. I just wish someone would've been there for her like she seemed to have been for many. She honestly didn't seem like the type to want people to worry about her though. That's what made her funeral just weird for me. It was like dying and a bunch of your co workers showing up but barely any real friends.

Amy, are you happy?
She squints suspiciously at me.
"About what?"
About life.
"I'm happy about this salad."

#90 SoulShadow

SoulShadow

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:13 PM

100%. Leave "stadium rock" to U2. Her music was best suited to more intimate venues. From a cursory review (and I am probably wrong on this)... the larger the venue, the more off-kilter she seemed to be.. think Belgrade, Dubai and Glastonbury (think it was the '07 installment).

It would have been so cool to have seen someone like Amy in a real intimate venue, fancy sort of place. I'm talking about an audience being seating at round tables with tablecloths, small red candles on the table... a real "velvet" cocktail-lounge type of place. A place where there is a closer symbiosis with the performer and audience, rather than a security fence lined with goons.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users