Photo
- - - - -

Did Amy pass on because of a broken heart?

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#46 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:52 PM

And if she was to do any of the things some people have implied, it would have been 3-4 years ago when she was at about her lowest, not now when she was getting better

#47 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:05 PM

Yeah, I know. That is why I reacted like I did when I read she was dead. I was like, "No! That is just a mean joke! She was getting better!". I was really shocked. I did not expect her dying or being at that state where she wanted to take her own life or die. It seemed like she had chosen the right path and tried to move on with her life.

#48 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:54 PM

well this is all kinds of ridiculous...

feel free to believe all that illuminati/freemason stuff, i'll go with logical fact.

Russian Mafia sorry I mean business men :amyshock: lol

She did private gigs for them.

Oh no I'm in paranoid conspiracy mode!

But a neighbour reported drumming and screaming the night she died:-S

#49 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:00 PM

Drumming maybe, screaming, hmm, prob just more tabloid bullshit, unless she had a guy in there... happy screams ;), she's Russian jewish :) x

#50 amyisthebest

amyisthebest

his message was brutal,the delivery was kind

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:22 PM

[quote name='SoulShadow']That a picture that julieannboo posted you can tell there is "something missing" in her. It could have just been an "off shot" where one doesn't look their best, but in this case I don't think so. She seems to lack passion for life.... and being alone, not being able to put in an impressive show in the last couple months all added up to her despair.

I saw some more tabloid reports on Google News about how some bloke who is popular in Camden was talking about "She seemed to have found happiness with Reg" and "she felt boyfriend Reg Traviss was 'The One'".

I'm not buying this stuff at all, probably another guy blowing smoke to get some print space. If all this engagement nonsense were true, someone would have seen a ring and certainly there would have been more pics of them together, heck after two years you would think that one of them may have moved in with the other.

Reg seems like a good chap and all that... but I suspect more of how he is taking things is not so much of someone who lost their "fiancee", but more of guilt... that perhaps if things had been handled differently, then this tragedy could have been averted.[/QUOTE
I also never believed the "engagement story", there was not a sign of that happened, till the day she died. she was struggeling with life till the last day, and nothing could make her happy anymore, and I believe that she and Reg, broke up, that, and all the things going on with Blake, made her finally totally broken and loose all lust for life. I"ve been following her for more then a year, every day, I read what was going on in her life, and that is my final thought about how things went in the last months of her life. 5 years ago, I also had to stop a relation that was distructive for me, and although we both loved eachother it was the best decision to separate. He now lives 7000 km away from me, is married, and has 2 children, but still I"m not over it, and I believe that i never will, never I can have another relationship with a man like I had with him, I tried, So I dedided to stay alone and make the best of the rest of my life alone. So I understand very well, how she must have felt, when the love of her life, was separated from her.And I can feel the meaning of what she said ; only Blake can safe me ; untill the tops of my tows, its an unbearable feeling, that never will go away
RIP Amy, I"m only glad for one thing, and that is that you dont feel that pain anymore xxx

#51 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:43 PM

She was getting better..Reg and Amy planned to get married.
Problems probably started when she was with Blake.

So I don't think it's that the raison..who knows..I don't know what to belive.

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#52 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:51 PM

When a celebrity dies suddenly everybody has a story to tell. She was playing drums, yes, screaming I don't know.
But she was getting better.

#53 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 10:29 PM

FFS, Amy didn't die of a broken heart, again, stop trying to romantacise her passing, its not romeo and juliet, or sid and nancy, its Amy, and she was off drugs, and happy with Reg, she was happy and healthy, and doing well, getting back in to her music and having plans for her future!.

If she was screaming, security and so on would have gone to her aid, so, no, no screaming, drums yea. enough rubbish talk, her body was fragile, and as her own parents have suggested, had a siezure, we shall see on Oct 26, no drugs, no broken heart for a cunt!.

#54 africanfusion

africanfusion

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 10:51 PM

seriously, i was thinking the same thing about people romanticising amy's death.

in regards to the engagement, the way i understand it is that while there probably was no official engagement in terms of getting mitch's blessing, rings and parties, both reg & amy were talking about wanting to get married at some point in the near distant future.

although some of you seem to think otherwise reg was a part of amy's life & had as well as continues to have a warm relationship with her family, he very clearly wasn't "just some guy."

#55 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 11:54 PM

Its like some people want/wanted her to stay with, pine for the cunt who ultimately ruined her life, be happy, she was with a good man, Reg. After blake why the fuck some moan at Reg, i'll never know, he was good for her, she loved him, was in love with him, wanted to marry him, have his babies!!!!, her parents approved, he was a good calming influence on her, he was not just a fuck, he was her new man, yea, she was getting over blake and moving on as that cunt did, best thing he ever did for her!!!.

I for one was so happy she found love and happiness with a real man, a decent man, they tried to have their relationship in private, you know how most people seem to do.

#56 amyisthebest

amyisthebest

his message was brutal,the delivery was kind

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:41 AM

I think that some people don't understand what is behind the title of this thread.Amy loved Blake, more, she was obsessed by him, and that feeling doesn't go away by going away to St. Lucia or any other place in the world. If someone sits so deep inside of you, it never goes away, and it doesn't matter if he was scum or not, nobody respected her love for that man, and that hurts very much, I speak out of experience myself. She said more then once that she felt he was the male version of herself. End of 2008, she had quit the drugs and had only alcohol to relief the pain in her heart, that would never go away. People who never experienced a deep obsessive love for somebody, can never imagine what it is like, it takes everything over in your life, nothing else is important anymore, and you can only feel good, if you can be with that person.So thats also the reason why they were back together a few months after the divorse. She didn't want to divorse, but the pressure from all sides was too heavy. She finally quit with Blake, cos he could not stay off of the hard drugs, but never stopped loving him. And how hard must it have been for her to see that he is with another woman, who also get a child with him, when she wanted to be in that place.Obsessive love can kill people, and not because of the love, but because of all the things that come with that. and believe me, I was also once in that situation, but luckely for me, I had not the time and opportunity and money to let my self go so deep that I could destroy myself. Even though, I will never find a partner again, because it's never gonna be the same, then what I felt for my ex.It's a once in a lifetime experience, that most of the people never will experience in the whole life.So, yes, if she never had met Blake, she would never get the heartache and heartbroke, that she did now. Reg is a good man, but sadly enough, with him she could not get the 'soulmate' feeling, like she had with Blake.Maybe you could call it destiny? Didn't she mention that she felt that she was going to die young???

#57 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:50 AM

Stop romantacising it, she's not you, she was getting over it, so stop with the fantasy about Amy having loved a cunt!, get over it, she was doin fuckin fine, its like you want her to have been pining for him, get a grip!

#58 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:32 PM

@amyisthebest I am pretty sure that Amy really had these deep feelings for him and it was easy to see how she truly loved him... But the title of the thread suggests she died because of this. From what i've seen, before she died she was pulling herself together. It looks more like just an unfortunate event.

60do5Ti.jpg

#59 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 01:24 PM

Stop romantacising it, she's not you, she was getting over it, so stop with the fantasy about Amy having loved a cunt!, get over it, she was doin fuckin fine, its like you want her to have been pining for him, get a grip!

i think both - she was moving forward and was motivated with music again, it seemed
but
fact is - actually horrible to think she spoke of waiting for him, and as recently as 2010 she said she wanted to re-marry, move into the new house w him, etc. when he had other girlfriends behind her back and the baby thing, etc. wtf . to any woman's heart, that's just ache multiplied ... yeah you can try and forget but if you've been in love, it doesn't go away in 12 months, especially from a huge heart like hers

(we all know she died of trying to quit alcohol on her own).

#60 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 02:36 PM

She may have still had feelings, but, thousands of people are in that situation, and at end of day, she said he was controlling and manipulative, she was getting on with her lovelife, and general life and musical life, it was booze, its hard when someone loves someone that much, that in love, but she was growing up too, you live and learn, than God theres some people with sense on here. x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users