Photo
- - - - -

Is there a possibility to visit Amy's Grave?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#46 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:47 AM

so please that you got to see where amy hung out xx

#47 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:30 AM

A guided tour of the Prowse Place flat at oceanvisual.com/ProwsePlace/

#48 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:32 PM

^that was so fun. beautiful place; love the woodwork. quite an integrated phone system. sad to see those windows she is photographed sitting up in looking very sad wearing a robe, eating candy, and passing popsicles out the window to people below. also realized (I think) she was in the kitchen when she was singing and the paps were snooping about one night and she says, 'who's at my door?'. I think it is the windows in front of the kitchen sink.

I always wondered what was behind that front door. seems as though I remember seeing a jukebox right inside the front door to the left. could be wrong. anyway, was very enjoyable.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#49 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:27 PM

yes, really beautiful apartment. really stylish! thanks for sharing everyone <3

Posted Image

#50 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:56 PM

So there is still no gravesite for Amy?

Well, maybe they've taken a part of them to the graveyard where Cynthia's Ashes are ( i heard that it's not in London) and the rest of them will be placed somewhere in St. Lucia.
Amy flies in paradise

#51 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:03 PM

A guided tour of the Prowse Place flat at oceanvisual.com/ProwsePlace/

So is this a virtual tour of her actual home?:amyshock:

60do5Ti.jpg

#52 Dani14

Dani14

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:22 PM

Ok i have some more questions... When did she live in that house? This is not the house where she died right?

60do5Ti.jpg

#53 leannaf

leannaf

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:30 PM

No this was her first flat i think she moved there then bought some where out of camden and then sold that i think and her final house was camden square

#54 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:06 AM

It's the flat where all the paps would hound her coming/going. I spent a ton of time going in and out of the flat virtually. If you go out the front door, you will recognize it as such.

the windows on the 2nd story are the windows she sat up in(there are pics of her on the net) looking so sad and eating candy and tossing popsicles out the window to people below(either kids or paps, not sure) she looked so sad in that pic and to see from the inside just made me so sad.

also, there is a paps video of her singing in the house and she looks in a window and says, 'who's at my door?'. I believe it is the kitchen window over her sink. I would post the links(it's a YT video) but it is from Mr papparazzi UK and not sure he is so well respected on here.

If I can find the pics, I will edit this post and post them; the windows are distinct w/some vines growing over them. If you go back to the virtual tour, you will then know what I'm talking about.

Attached File  FILE+Amy+Winehouse+Dies+At+27+7Jd4y3Qdt-ct.jpg   3.56KB   76 downloads

Attached File  Amy+Winehouse+FILE+Amy+Winehouse+Dies+27+toI_SSS1BwEl.jpg   96.21KB   18 downloads

#55 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:37 AM

No this was her first flat i think she moved there then bought some where out of camden and then sold that i think and her final house was camden square

No, that was her second flat in Camden. Her first was just around the corner.
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#56 Dani14

Dani14

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:44 AM

So she had switched three apartments in Camden?

Hope one day i can visit this area but "Google maps" is my best friend for the time being.

@Susan Thanks for the info. I only found this yesterday so i haven't really stopped looking around the house :)

60do5Ti.jpg

#57 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 03:12 PM

If you go down the street towards the tunnel area, there is a street to the left(before the tunnel). turn left(I think it is called Jeffrey street). keep going down the street and you will see the metal gate to her other apt. there are also Mr. papparozzi video showing her moving out of that with one of her friends helping her carry stuff(tyler perry, if I remember correctly). I watched that video to figure out her path to the new apt. yeah, stalky I know...but it is all just because we love everything 'amy', that's all.

I'm pretty good at directions too. hubby couldn't find his way out of a paper bag. I have sort of a photographic memory when it comes to directions remembering routes. hope I've given fairly good directions to the other place.

#58 AMYstery

AMYstery

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 03:21 PM

Yes, with Tyler James :

[vbtube]pVV74vcJT2E[/vbtube]

...speaking of Mr Paparazzi, have you seen that freak on Celebrity Big Brother with his fake abs:wacko3: He is getting a taste of his own medicine in the tabloids.:biggrin:

#59 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 03:25 PM

the metal gate to her other apt.

I remember it well!
Posted Image

#60 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 03:30 PM

Alan, speaking of that pic....didn't she also have someone try to lift her garage door at the other place too because she had gotten locked out of her house before? seems like I saw pics or a video of that somewhere too. I also noticed that in the virtual tour, they seem to be working on that garage door. I chuckle to myslf wondering if there was a reason they had to repair it. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users