#46 iheartblondie

iheartblondie

When I come back, you'll know.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 03:52 AM

Sunday August 28....

Yo, Britney I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but Amy Winehouse is one of the greatest UK musicians of all time!! One of the best UK jazz musicians of all time !!!!!!!!!

*Kanye hands microphone back to Britney Spears and shrugs his shoulders*

If Kanye did that I would be so happy

I just read this! Thanks for making me laugh! Hell yeah, I'd be happy too LOL

#47 veronika

veronika

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • LocationMĂ©xico

Posted 27 August 2011 - 04:40 AM

Bennett, Adele and Gaga at the same time?
Only thing I don't like about Gaga, is that she tries too hard. Hope it goes well and they don't try to outshine each other.
Posted Image

#48 SoulRehab

SoulRehab

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 01:23 PM

I've just checked British MTV site. Apparently Europe won't see this show LIVE...That's sad. I wouldn't mind to watch it at night.

#49 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 01:32 PM

You've got some wrong info then, it's live every year.

http://www.mtv.tv/sh...MTV/2011-08-28/

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#50 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 01:36 PM

Did any of you guys hear about how Mitch and Janis may be at the VMAS? I remember reading a story about it 2 days ago and people said that nothing is confirmed right now but they are going through the process still.

#51 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 27 August 2011 - 01:40 PM

I've just checked British MTV site. Apparently Europe won't see this show LIVE...That's sad. I wouldn't mind to watch it at night.

Really? Fuck no.

60do5Ti.jpg

#52 africanfusion

africanfusion

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 01:41 PM

you could probably find a stream & watch live if you wanted.

#53 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 27 August 2011 - 01:44 PM

MTV Greece says MTV awards on Monday at 22.00 so i guess that live stream is my only option.

60do5Ti.jpg

#54 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 02:00 PM

Bennett, Adele and Gaga at the same time?
Only thing I don't like about Gaga, is that she tries too hard. Hope it goes well and they don't try to outshine each other.

Yeah that's the only problem I have with Gaga. Hopefully the next couple of years she acts like she did in the "Fame" era when she seemed more comfortable in her own skin and didn't overdo it.

Anyway I hope Gaga just keeps it simple so that she does not get more attention at the post show than Amy herself.

#55 SoulRehab

SoulRehab

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 04:13 PM

You've got some wrong info then, it's live every year.

http://www.mtv.tv/sh...MTV/2011-08-28/

That's a good news ! Thank you.

#56 lolainas

lolainas

Never Clip My Wings

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 04:19 PM

SoulRehab, you're wrong, at least here in Spain it's at 2:30am at MTV channel.

.why dont you come on over, Valerie?

"It's not important to me to make other people at ease. I am difficult, but that's because I don’t really give a fuck."

#57 fuck-me-pumps

fuck-me-pumps

empty inside.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 04:48 PM

Yeah that's the only problem I have with Gaga. Hopefully the next couple of years she acts like she did in the "Fame" era when she seemed more comfortable in her own skin and didn't overdo it.

Anyway I hope Gaga just keeps it simple so that she does not get more attention at the post show than Amy herself.

Unfortunately, hope is everything we have ;/ This is fucking nightmare... What don't they get Amy's TALENTED friends? Tribute should be paid by people who loved her.

#58 MDPA

MDPA

"We all become what we once hated"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 05:27 PM

Elsie, try and with hold judgement on Gaga. her persona and stage act aside, she is really talented and has alot of soul. i hope to see Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, the true artist that is Gaga come out for Amy. I think she will pull it off...

It would truley be a touching performance i think, if Stefani Germanotta sang in her raw artistic way, without the gimics, without the act, without the fashion. Just a simple Stefani with Brown hair from New York who grew up bullied and wanting more. A Stefani that looked to Amy as a symbol of being different. This is the artist i want to sing at the VMAs. Not an actress. An artist.

#59 Cariena

Cariena

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 06:59 PM

It would truley be a touching performance i think, if Stefani Germanotta sang in her raw artistic way, without the gimics, without the act, without the fashion. Just a simple Stefani with Brown hair from New York who grew up bullied and wanting more. A Stefani that looked to Amy as a symbol of being different. This is the artist i want to sing at the VMAs. Not an actress. An artist.

Co-sign

#60 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 07:59 PM

My only fear is that Gaga will dress and act so normal that people will STILL find a way to make a big deal out of it and talk about her more than Amy.

Gaga please be YOURSELF. No antics. And if you succeed tomorrow doing that....please don't make it a one time thing.

By the way guys I just found out that supposedly Lady Gaga will be opening the VMAs tomorrow

Edited by LegendJJ, 27 August 2011 - 08:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users