99 replies to this topic

#91 Ace of Hearts

Ace of Hearts

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:23 AM

I posted this question in the photos thread but it might get lost so i thought i'd re-post it here

She is so cute, :)

http://24.media.tumb...ifirmo1_500.jpg

Her smile,love this picture

I love this picture! Just a quick question. Does anyone know what drink is she carrying there? I often see her with this drink bottle in photos of her down at the shops
  • celinafy3, perrytm3 and francisyb18 like this

#92 Gracex

Gracex

Got me addicted, does more than any dick did

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationN Ireland

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:41 AM

I think it may be Lucozade, but not 100% sure.

#93 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:57 AM

It is Lucozade sport! I drink it myself so it definitely is!
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#94 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:58 PM

lucozade is so damn yummy....i believe amy wrote on her twitter that she liked the cherry one the best

"sometimes I go about in pity for myself,
and all the while a great wind is bearing me across the sky...
"

I wanna keep you here laying next to me
sharin our love between the sheets

起死回生

#95 xxGodisLovexx

xxGodisLovexx

Psalm 46:10

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:53 PM

That pic was taken before her boob job, wasn't it? Because later she didn't have them anymore, but she had some kind of other marks on the top of her boobs (haha, why am i focusing on it so much?)

http://www.absolutel...wenn2900883.jpg

I know, you can't see them, but if someone has a HQ Version of this Night (Vice Style Party 2010) then you can see them if you zoom in.

Lol yeah Since she got her boob implants you barely saw her marks!
she looks pretty in that picture! I miss her...

John 17:25-26 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

#96 oscar_lars

oscar_lars

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:21 PM

Sorry, It's me, but I can't see anything in this picture...

#97 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:26 PM

There's something oddly pretty about her. The freckles look kind of cute there. I just love when her hair didn't have the blonde streak and was off her face, she's so striking. I think I'm just in love with her eyes...

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Sorry, It's me, but I can't see anything in this picture...

look at the 3rd pic on here
http://hypebeast.com...ardson-tribute/
  • celinafy3 and francisyb18 like this

#98 xxGodisLovexx

xxGodisLovexx

Psalm 46:10

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:46 PM

There's something oddly pretty about her. The freckles look kind of cute there. I just love when her hair didn't have the blonde streak and was off her face, she's so striking. I think I'm just in love with her eyes...

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

look at the 3rd pic on here
http://hypebeast.com...ardson-tribute/

Yeah,she had a mature look to her. The blonde streak I did like it.Blonde is a hard color to maintain
especially if your hair is dark. Trust me I've tried it lol But her are eyes are beyond,her eyes say everything.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

What is the type of style of Amy ? heroin chic? grunge? Can someone categorize her style please?

I know I am late. But Amy's style was Rockabilly,Pin-up mixed with Hip hop and rock and roll. She never got stuck on one!
She had her uniqueness and no one was liker her. But I do think in the last years of her death I saw her more of the rockabilly/pinup style
plus Reg was into that as well.

some of her dresses are similar to this website if anyone is interested:
pinupgirlclothing.com

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Rememberher 2011 gig? This is the same dress but it has sleeves on it:

http://www.pinupgirl...-blue-pink.html

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

I love this style I am into it as well but quite expensive!! lol
  • celinafy3 and francisyb18 like this

John 17:25-26 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

#99 Ace of Hearts

Ace of Hearts

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:13 AM

It is Lucozade sport! I drink it myself so it definitely is!

Thanks! I always like to know what she drank and ate, and since our drinks and foods come in different packaging here, it sometimes makes it hard to work out what she is drinking/eating.

#100 LRock10288

LRock10288

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:46 AM

Yeah,she had a mature look to her. The blonde streak I did like it.Blonde is a hard color to maintain
especially if your hair is dark. Trust me I've tried it lol But her are eyes are beyond,her eyes say everything.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

I know I am late. But Amy's style was Rockabilly,Pin-up mixed with Hip hop and rock and roll. She never got stuck on one!
She had her uniqueness and no one was liker her. But I do think in the last years of her death I saw her more of the rockabilly/pinup style
plus Reg was into that as well.

some of her dresses are similar to this website if anyone is interested:
pinupgirlclothing.com

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Rememberher 2011 gig? This is the same dress but it has sleeves on it:

http://www.pinupgirl...-blue-pink.html

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

I love this style I am into it as well but quite expensive!! lol

That's always how I've explained her style as well, she was VERY rockabilly from B2B on, IMO.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)